England - Euro 2016 Thread

Djstu23

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's one of those rare players whose international form far surpasses his club form. I'm as hot and cold on him as he is on the pitch; one day I think he's utter mince, but then stick him in an England shirt and he's the real deal.
Just keep picking him. I'd much rather have these types of players, than guys who are the best ever for their club but then disappear when playing internationals.

He's one of those rare players whose international form far surpasses his club form. I'm as hot and cold on him as he is on the pitch; one day I think he's utter mince, but then stick him in an England shirt and he's the real deal.

He plays as a striker for England. That's the difference.

Andy Townsend..."Its going to take something special to beat Joe Hart" :D really Andy?

Fantastic GK so yeah, not exactly easy to beat him...

He's almost beaten there because the player is offside. Had he been on it's the defence's fault for not covering the run. Most goalkeepers concede in 1-on-1 situations, even the best in the world Neuer got beaten one-on-one last night against Ikechi Anya...

He's almost beaten there because the player is offside. Had he been on it's the defence's fault for not covering the run. Most goalkeepers concede in 1-on-1 situations, even the best in the world Neuer got beaten one-on-one last night against Ikechi Anya...

No need to be so defensive mate - you a Cardiff fan you something? :D

Hart is a very good keeper but not world class (I know you've not said he is but that's pretty much what Townsend was getting at with his comment)

Sorry, Townsends comment was directly before that chance, he's a good goalkeeper yes, but it doesn't take anything special to beat him, infact, sometimes it just takes Joe Hart to beat Joe Hart. And even though Anya did beat him last night, i'd still be having Neuer any day of the week :brock:

Sorry, Townsends comment was directly before that chance, he's a good goalkeeper yes, but it doesn't take anything special to beat him, infact, sometimes it just takes Joe Hart to beat Joe Hart. And even though Anya did beat him last night, i'd still be having Neuer any day of the week :brock:

Ah fair enough, I thought you posted it after Hart got rounded (the laughing emoticon made me think that) :o

And I agree Neuer is much better than Hart, absolutely, I was, again, replying to what I thought was you mocking Hart getting rounded :D

Basically my post is a mess now that I realise you were talking about something totally different :lol:

Archived