Semi-Finals Match 2: The Netherlands vs Argentina - Wed July9th, 9pm BST

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way I see it - final has three Man City players, all Argentine; Zabaleta, Demichelis and Aguero. I also predicted Argentina would win it.

I want Germany to win it.

It's basically win/win for me :D Just need a great spectacle now. Will be crap if it's another dull 0-0 typical Argentina game...

Was surprised that the last sub wasn't left until nearer the end of ET for Krul to come on again for the pens. Strange that didn't happen this time.

I think he thought Huntelaar would help them win in E.T but he could not get in the game. Krul would have saved at least 2 of them.

Should've kept Van Persie on the pitch and brought Krul in again.

This Argentina side is very 1990. Dull, defensive, and with their superstar player still featuring but seemingly past his peak. Think the final will have the same winner as back then...

Should've kept Van Persie on the pitch and brought Krul in again.

This Argentina side is very 1990. Dull, defensive, and with their superstar player still featuring but seemingly past his peak. Think the final will have the same winner as back then...

Don't say that too loud - they'll stop giving verbal blowjobs and spit on you instead.

Archived