Football Manager 2013 - Screenshots Thread

If they were unlockable I could, I don't know, unlock them.

What you mean is "nickel and dime you to death" features.

It's the thin end of the wedge. Of course we can ignore them this year, but how long before leagues become DLC? Careful SI. Careful.

I see that MK Dons are listed as Historic rivals. So, I dare to think that Dynamic Rivarly is introduced, so in future I will see how did I get to be rivals with some other clubs?

Match Plans finally in. Ackter will be pleased. Nice addition.

Return of ''Rest players after match'' with the addition of ''Rest player before match''. :thup:

Introduction of Head of Youth Development.

From what i've understood from the video the unlockables are only for classic mode, and challenges another mode, main game is untouched by those features, is just bonus content dunno why people are so pissed about it especially about the classic mode, there's a bunch of threads on this forum "oh i want old cm's oh i own all cm's" now they give us a classic version for the game and people get all pissy about it. Me for once, i don't think i've ever been this excited for a fm release

Star rating by role is a fantastic addition.

Assitant manager feedback in match timestamped as if he's actually talking to you (much better than the current widget imo)

Able to set match prep option in advance for day before any future match

Able to specify required squad status when loaning players out

Press interview option in player screen alongside "private chat"

good.....tell the truth ,some staff roles are unnecessary such as dirctor of football for chinese league,they can do nothing in most of time ...big boss said: i want Messi . and club will chating with Barcelona....to be a chinese league assistant investigator and player,in my opinion ,it just a UK's game have Uk's rules,,,some place are not suit fot us ..such as we do not have U18 team in club ......anyway,i like this game ,to be better!

is there any way of telling which screenshots are from FM classic and which are from the actual career mode. Hope most are from Classic because the interface looks very gimmicky!!

I'm only guessing...but the the first 3 screenshots look more basic (i.e. the classic mode) and then the 4th one looks different - the red calendar icon at the top right of the screen changes colour and all the buttons on the top left are 'flat' now. So I'm guessing that's how you tell the difference?

I could be wrong and they are just 2 different skins of course...

Looking to all pictures I highlight the possibility of select the staff member responsible for each area.

I also highlight the assistant manager advice during the match related with match preparation.

In general I see a brand new user interface.

Nice work!

Almen%20Abdi_%20Coach%20Report.png

First of all, I hope I've linked the right screenshot or this will make no sense! Anyway, I like the way we now get star ratings for roles in the player's best position...

... BUT, and I might have missed something, is there an option to see how good the player is in his secondary position's roles? I can't see one.

For example, I'd like to be able to see how a player who usually plays as an attacking midfielder in AMC would fare as an attacking midfielder in MC, etc etc.

*Edit - scrap that, have just seen the grey/white text on the right hand side... that'll teach me to use a bigger screen to view screenshots! Anyway, this new feature is even better now. :)

I might have missed something, is there an option to see how good the player is in his secondary position's roles? I can't see one.

For example, I'd like to be able to see how a player who usually plays as an attacking midfielder in AMC would fare as an attacking midfielder in MC, etc etc.

On the position rating section where it shows the stars for advanced playmaker/inside forward etc, there's a drop down on the top right which says attacking midfield centre. Presumably there you could toggle other positions.

On the position rating section where it shows the stars for advanced playmaker/inside forward etc, there's a drop down on the top right which says attacking midfield centre. Presumably there you could toggle other positions.

Yeah, cheers, just noticed... have learnt my lesson not to view screenshots on my phone!

"For example, I'd like to be able to see how a player who usually plays as an attacking midfielder in AMC would fare as an attacking midfielder in MC, etc etc."

From the look of that screenie, there is a drop down menu next to position rating, so I'm assuming that is it. You mean to see how they would be at each role in that position, right? As you can see what their best role in each position is in FM12 already

"From the look of that screenie, there is a drop down menu next to position rating, so I'm assuming that is it. You mean to see how they would be at each role in that position, right? As you can see what their best role in each position is in FM12 already

Thanks, found it just after I posted. Anyway, yeah, I know we can see which role is best for a player in each position at the moment, but the new feature is much more helpful.

Archived