Football Manager 2013 - Screenshots Thread

Nice to see that the downloadable cheats are able to be unlocked by playing as well; Imo if you're going to go unlockable cheats this is EXACTLY the way to go.

Other than that game looks great, once again a big leap from the previous iteration

Why is a brand new, gimmicky, version of the game entitled 'Classic'? Surely the Career Mode should be called that?

Also, it's confusing that 'FMC' refers to FM Classic, and not FM Career, or FM Challenge.

I am confused by that too...

The only way I can think of to answer that is to use a car analogy (and risk being banned)

When you buy a classic car you are not buying a car with all mod cons. It won't have air con, it won't have SIPS and it won't be economical on fuel.

With FM Classic you won't get to use the improved media interaction, you won't get individual training and so on.

It makes perfect sense to me.

Why is a brand new, gimmicky, version of the game entitled 'Classic'? Surely the Career Mode should be called that?

Also, it's confusing that 'FMC' refers to FM Classic, and not FM Career, or FM Challenge.

Perhaps this refers to the new mode being similar to the older versions of the game where you didn't have the added fuss of media interaction, etc?

Archived