Fm 13

I agree Rangers will be a good one. Also my team Man City and get to 20 league titles before United do always a challenge I have enjoyed on previous FM's. Additionally various championship teams and league 1 are enjoyable; Maybe a Brighton or Huddersfields; Project get Rhodes to a world class scottish goal machine

Like chestermike above I'll be aiming to try some leagues I've never managed in before.

This list is getting less each version but France will be a possible starting point point along with another South American league and probably an Eastern European one.

Without doubt Rangers. Actually looking forward to that one alot. Get them back in the SPL and Champions League

I got to agree with this!

Try to win the first league with the youngsters only.

I'll start off with a decent team, but not too good or too bad. Then I'll get used to all the features that are added, the new UI and what else was added to the game. Probably play that until the first patch is released.

Then I'll set up a new game with the usual "Sunday Footballer>UNemployed>Holiday until offered job". Then take that team from obscurity to world beaters.

You don't rate a guy who has over 100 caps for Germany and is still only 27yo??

International is very different to club football.

Podolski has been part of the Germany set up from a very young age - if he hadn't been then he wouldn't be getting in the national team squad as his goal scoring record at club level is pretty poor.

I will have ago with Barnsley and try and get a decent save with them.

I can normally get one decent save with them but i have to keep trying and trying but even then i struggle to get over 2/3 seasons because i will make a stupid buy or sell.

Rangers and Celtic at some point

And Tottenham always seem to suit the style i like to play.

I will also have ago with all the big clubs in England and across Europe at some point though.

Get 2/3 saves that last 2/3 seasons.

International is very different to club football.

Podolski has been part of the Germany set up from a very young age - if he hadn't been then he wouldn't be getting in the national team squad as his goal scoring record at club level is pretty poor.

Only at Bayern. 167 games for Koeln, 79 goals. That's impressive.

Might do an Arsenal game, but I'd actually transfer RVP back (the game starts in July, and I wouldn't sell him as Wenger did, especially to United). Had a decent FM11 game as them, could enjoy it again.

Might have a bit of fun and see if I can ruin a team as well..not done that in a year or two.

Rangers and Chelsea are my two teams and for two completely different reasons I'm really looking forward to starting saves with each.

Rangers to try and get us back to the SPL and beyond and also Chelsea with the new young talent we've bought in.

Will start with Coventry as always, then do a lower league club when I finish that save, usually York or Nuneaton, then will do my random thing, load a bunch of countries I never manage in, start unemployed a see where the game takes me.

I agree Rangers will be a good one. Also my team Man City and get to 20 league titles before United do always a challenge I have enjoyed on previous FM's. Additionally various championship teams and league 1 are enjoyable; Maybe a Brighton or Huddersfields; Project get Rhodes to a world class scottish goal machine

Big question mark hanging over the Huddersfield save now Rhodesey has gone?

Love these threads :D One always pops up around this time of year.

I always pick from the lower conference leagues. This year I've got my eye on Colwyn Bay. Mission: Avoid the sack in the first year, slowly build up some cash by hopefully doing well in the cups and then inevitable European domination ;)

My club Derby County for a play around and then my main save will be Oxford City! But I won't be buying it this year until it has been fully patched. I never feel like I can fully enjoy the game before the final patch is out, and it feels like playing a demo before that.

Archived