DC: Gallas

DC: Abidal

MC: Malouda

MC: Toulalan

MC: Diaby

ST: Ribery

ST: Anelka

ST: Govou

Can't see France winning this. Uruguay underrated imo and France in all sorts, lost to China at home in a friendly. Will be an interesting one to say the least.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

France to shock the world and win to be honest, although I'm expecting Suarez and Forlan to light up the World Cup

2-1 Uruguay for me, but I wouldn't be surprised if France were to win this game

I have France in a group winners accumulator but have Forlan to be top scorer e/w and he's in one of my dream teams. So France to win 5-4 hopefully with Forlan notching up all of the Uruguay goals would be nice haha. Wonder what odds you'd get for that..?

Wouldn't be surprised with Forlan or Suarez setting the World Cup alight tonight. So many people who live near me expect France to walk all over Uruguay :(.

For whatever reason their reputation precedes them. They really are dodgy at the moment. A lot of my friends back in France really wished Ireland had gone through in the end anyway :D

I do want them to win, but only cause I like the country. I don't like the team.

It is a strange thing, the France team, i have a couple French friends from uni and they hate their national team purely because of Domenech (and the fact that he hasnt been sacked yet).

Dont see them doing brilliantly, can see this game being a draw

Are you feeling ok?

mon Uruguay ffs.

You seem to be suggesting this is not how I would usually post in relation to the alcoholic? Outrageous. But hey, I've made my bold prediction, even if it wasn't that serious. :(

For what it's worth France even if awful under that moron play much better if a team attacks, under Clownface they play so poor against negative teams. Failing turning up, they only need Ribéry or Gourcuff to turn up and that's enough. Such a joke if Diaby plays though, even more so with Abidal at CB.

Two L's for Lloris Robbie.Knox by the way. :thup:

Archived