Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Or be like my dad was with my trainset at xmas never it was his toy not mine:)

aww that is a sad story ;) But no not this dad, I am even willing to buy him a laptop for FM purposes (or hmmzz is that also for me so that I can continue playing FM on vacation)?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutos atrás, Nic! disse:

Reliable source told me 19:30 my time. That's 18:30 UK time. At least, that's the goal. Unforeseen things might happen, but if all goes according to plan, it will be around 6:30PM.

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing your insights with us Nic!

3 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

aww that is a sad story ;) But no not this dad, I am even willing to buy him a laptop for FM purposes (or hmmzz is that also for me so that I can continue playing FM on vacation)?

But do what you suggested and introduce him slowly. Let him watch matches with you and so on. My son is 8, and I do that sometimes. It seems to work

So my wife got a text about an outbreak of vom bug at the nursery, and our son goes to nursery on fridays... Shes like "i think we should keep him home"... After that oasis tweet im now saying "he should go to nursery, exposure to these bugs is good for him"... That means i can 'work from home' in peace. 

Just now, westy8chimp said:

So my wife got a text about an outbreak of vom bug at the nursery, and our son goes to nursery on fridays... Shes like "i think we should keep him home"... After that oasis tweet im now saying "he should go to nursery, exposure to these bugs is good for him"... That means i can 'work from home' in peace. 

I think you should text her back: by now, you should have somehow realised what you gotta do.

obviously referring to the fact that exposure will toughen him up

Gerade eben schrieb eye-switcher:

so, does the game download starts automaticly when the Beta drops , if you bought it on Steam ,or do you have to take some action?

You have to start it manually .. How should steam know where you wanna put it on your harddrive ? :D

27 minutes ago, bennytee said:

St Pauli or Forest Green?

St. Pauli any day of the week. I'm a leftist, not a ****ing hippy

25 minutes ago, starbugg said:

A bunch of racists is a bit strong and out of order, wouldn't argue with the rest though,.

As someone who's stood outside a ground while I've been called a dirty Jewish twit, had chants about why we don't have foreskins, and heard polite suggestions that we should all be on our way to Austwitz (Hitler's gonna gas 'em again)... nah, not too strong.

7 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

Mr Brock not even online to post the threads etc...gents so relax it won't be at 5

He could be crafting them offline to finalise before starting new thread and pasting in the content......

16 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Right I'm going to AC: Odyssey for an hour...pass the time quicker and all that

Any good Ac my fav game franchise, have them all, after FM of course. Not bought it as had major issues with uplay over FC5 xbox360 controller took 3 months to get refund, so not buying til i finish origins and finally cave

And back to topic The countdown is progressing.........uno.....dos......tres........blast off

6 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

Gotta say,

what a thread this is in about 29 hours there’s been nearly 50,000 views and 1500 replies.

top work people

And we have managed to upvote a fairly innocuous OP 70+ times and counting...for a lurker no less who hasnt been back to see the chaos he started!! 

Need to get it over 100 tho at least to immortalise the thread... 

Everyone upvote the OP!!! 

Just now, toffee71 said:

Any good Ac my fav game franchise, have them all, after FM of course. Not bought it as had major issues with uplay over FC5 xbox360 controller took 3 months to get refund, so not buying til i finish origins and finally cave

And back to topic The countdown is progressing.........uno.....dos......tres........blast off

Odyssey is very very good..

2 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

And we have managed to upvote a fairly innocuous OP 70+ times and counting...for a lurker no less who hasnt been back to see the chaos he started!! 

Need to get it over 100 tho at least to immortalise the thread... 

Everyone upvote the OP!!! 

It won't let, seems I like too many things

Archived