Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

9 minutes ago, haffaz77 said:

Say what ?

It roughly translates along the lines of 'let's pray for the beta and see what happens, we're suffocating, enough boss, stop showing off' - but my street Turkish is pants.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, herne79 said:

It was a freebie.

I'll stick it on eBay.  £1000 buy out :thup:.

oh c'mon!  just give me the pen.....  pleaseeeeeee....  its so cooool,  I would be the coolest dude on the job (p. s.  I work with 36 ladies!) 

I've been reading this whole thread the last couple of days, desperately waiting for an update without actually posting something. So I thought I should get involved and actually create a post.

Come, on, release it! I'm like a child at Christmas, I can't cope with this, every year I'm the same. It's the only thing in life I have absolutely no patience for. I am a Football Manager addict and proud of it. Now just release the Beta, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!

Just now, Ellis_D said:

I've been reading this whole thread the last couple of days, desperately waiting for an update without actually posting something. So I thought I should get involved and actually create a post.

Come, on, release it! I'm like a child at Christmas, I can't cope with this, every year I'm the same. It's the only thing in life I have absolutely no patience for. I am a Football Manager addict and proud of it. Now just release the Beta, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!

OK

Archived