Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingBuzzo15 said:

Its great. The best one they've done since Black Flag

Black Flag was great, but i'm in the minority and I loved AC111, was enjoying origins til i got fm bug again, so I won't be getting odyssey til the new year after i finish origins, as fm will be keeping me going til then

8 minutes ago, davecrossley said:

Anybody else's last save prior to the beta coming out always end up being class?!

Haha yeh... Two leagues and a europa with lazio, then bundesliga and europa with dortmund, won the epl and fa cup with a down in the dumps chelsea... Finished in season 8 runner up in CL with kilmarnock. Quit last night as the beta is so close i couldnt start season 9

8 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Absolutely and I was using some of the tips from the live streams for my tactics and 3 almost perfect seasons upto the ridiculous wage demands

Tips like what? Could you post some links? I am always ready to learn :)

Just now, Punt said:

Tips like what? Could you ppst some links? I am always ready to learn :)

Go to the fm twitch channel theres about 8 hours worth of vids of the live stream from the weekend, and look for the bits where tom and curtis have a guest, you probably only need to watch and listen to about an hour of it.

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Go to the fm twitch channel theres about 8 hours worth of vids of the live stream from the weekend, and look for the bits where tom and curtis have a guest, you probably only need to watch and listen to about an hour of it.

Thanks for the help

9 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Just find the bits with Teach, he was excellent. Everyone else was a muppet tactically.

Miles is worth listening too as well, in fact think a vid in the tactics feature thread page12 has his most useful tips, the herb was ok aswell

1 minute ago, Bothan Spy said:

After 6pm and still no beta...

Why tease us with the wonderwall lyrics 2 hours ago???

I'm fast running out of beer and patience here...

It's happening. Chill. These things take time! 

Archived