Match 8 Scotland vs Czech Republic 2pm (BST) Hampden Park Live on BBC One

thefmveteran86

1 minute ago, Hazzaj said:

having to play League 1-Liam over Tierney must have influenced Clarke here to be more cautious - can see it playing into Czechs hands though as I don't see a quick counterattacking threat in that Scottish XI

Premier League Liam mate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of the cautious lineup, maybe im wrong, but id rather go and get the win here... a draw leaves us needing a win in England or over the Croatians... the latter also going into that final game looking for a result no doubt, even if they themselves do the Czechs.

Feels like a winnable game, 1st game in the group.. sets the tone for how things can go.

Just now, Pukey said:

League 1 Liam was always a harsh tag, but especially so in the last few years. He's been excellent, and done a more than credible job in the Premier league. 

One of the most under rated centre backs in the PL. 

3 minutes ago, bestbrother said:

Not a fan of the cautious lineup, maybe im wrong, but id rather go and get the win here... a draw leaves us needing a win in England or over the Croatians... the latter also going into that final game looking for a result no doubt, even if they themselves do the Czechs.

Feels like a winnable game, 1st game in the group.. sets the tone for how things can go.

It's both sides most winnable game. 

Edited by craigcwwe

9 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

That's not very BB like! 

6-4 

3 red cards

Tackles flying in everywhere!

No mercy. Winner takes all. 

It's not BB if he hasn't replaced the entire Scotland front three with Gervinho, Mario Balotelli and Glenn Murray.

3 minutes ago, RTHerringbone said:

Flower of Scotland > God save the Queen.

Not even close.

both as poor as each other to be honest

nothing on the Italian or French anthems :cool:

3 minutes ago, RTHerringbone said:

Flower of Scotland > God save the Queen.

Not even close.

Tbf I'd rather listen to 30,000 farting than god save the queen, but do quite like Flower of Scotland.

5 minutes ago, Pukey said:

Just checked and the website is a minute and a half behind here. 3 or 4 minutes is absolutely awful :D 

I've just checked the the website and its 30 seconds behind the stream i'm watching on my phone :D 

Which itself seems to be 90 seconds behind 

Thought Scotland started fairly brightly and would say they've been the better team but definitely very cagey which I thought it might be. Should liven up second half I hope as surely both teams will try and go for the win?