FM16 - best prices

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ordered with GMG and code came up on the screen instantly. Activated on Steam and now downloading. Feel sorry for you guys who "pre-ordered"!

They are sending out the codes now, so you obviously just ordered at the same time they received the codes.

Did you get it via mail or did you get it on your account page at greenmangaming, under games?

And if you got it via mail, does it also figure on the account page?

Edit: Seems the code wont be on your account page when you get the mail, so keep your eyes on the mail :)

Anyone ordered from Funstock. Ordered mine a few weeks ago and no code whatsoever. Very disappointed with them.

Is your key not in your account page on Funstock's website? I ordered on 4th October and the key was there instantly.

I was able to use it on Steam straight away and watch the FM doc, and the Beta was available to download and install when I got home tonight.

Just got it from GMG with the 20% off. Got email from them with the game code. It's downloading now but is that beta code or is that sent later?

Same thing. Once you add it to your steam you get FM16- officially its a beta just now and then on the release day it will be patched to turn it into official release.

One code

Same thing. Once you add it to your steam you get FM16- officially its a beta just now and then on the release day it will be patched to turn it into official release.

One code

Not sure how long it'll take to download. It's on 19% and that's taken about 15mins. When does FM touch come out?

IMT have you used this site before? Trustworthy? I was going to wait and see what Black Friday deals/amazon prices will be in a few weeks or so but seriously tempted to buy now at the price above!

First time I have used them, but done a quick Google search for reviews which all seemed positive. Playing the game right now so had no issues at all, like I said the code was emailed instantly.

Just wondered now the full game is out where is the best deal to get it in the UK? I was in ASDA yesterday and they where selling for £30 and that was the special edition with the documentary,,, they where sold out tho. Anyone know what any of the other retailers are doing it for?

Saw on the first page that cd keys are doing it for £24.99 on their site,,, I have never done the digital download before always preferring to get the CD Box. Is there any disadvantage to the download for eg if something where to happen to your pc/laptop (know its probably a stupid Question) ??

Saw on the first page that cd keys are doing it for £24.99 on their site,,, I have never done the digital download before always preferring to get the CD Box. Is there any disadvantage to the download for eg if something where to happen to your pc/laptop (know its probably a stupid Question) ??

There is no disadvantage apart from not getting the physical box with the shoddy manual. If something happens to your PC you'll still have the game in your steam library, all you would need to do is re-download it.

Archived