Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously I would have to laugh.

The way Man Utd have handled this window has been terrible, I would expect non league sides to have their **** together better than this.

We're an embarrassment at this stuff and clubs like Chelsea and City really put us in the shade. Amateurish at best.

the de gea thing doesn't really bother me either way really as we either keep a world class keeper or get some cash and a more than half decent keeper in exchange for someone with a year left on their contract.

the other business we are (or aren't as the case may be) be doing is what is more concerning!

the de gea thing doesn't really bother me either way really as we either keep a world class keeper or get some cash and a more than half decent keeper in exchange for someone with a year left on their contract.

the other business we are (or aren't as the case may be) be doing is what is more concerning!

Reports now is we signed Navas and didn't send the DDG paperwork in time.

Romero

DDG

Valdes

Navas

Edit: Both staying at their clubs now. I'm sure Madrid will get it sorted by tomorrow.

Tops off a shambolic day.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 2h2 hours ago

Never before an extension to deadline has been granted in Spain. The authorities don't allow it #willrulesbechangedifneeded?

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 18m18 minutes ago

The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!!

Real Madrid have proof that Manchester Utd sent the De Gea documents at 23:59. The deal is now back ON. #mufc [Cadena Cope]

this is great :cool: the potential deal was in the media about 7pm or round that? why does it take 5hrs to send a document?

Real Madrid have proof that Manchester Utd sent the De Gea documents at 23:59. The deal is now back ON. #mufc [Cadena Cope]

this is great :cool: the potential deal was in the media about 7pm or round that? why does it take 5hrs to send a document?

We're either children making them sweat to the last minute or incompetent.

The club has turned into a joke in the transfer market. It is fair for other fans to laugh at us.

It all started in the last year or so with Fergie. Letting a £70m midfielder in Pogba leave for free and refusing to play him in favour of Cleverley, park, Rafael in central midfield. Refusing to sign Hazard for a measly £35m. After Fergie left, the problems just just escalated.

City to be fair to them have been excellent in the transfer market in recent years, they might have money from their sugar daddy but at least they spend it wisely. Ageuro, Silva, Toure all for relatively cheap. All players United could have easily signed at the time without breaking the bank.

City to be fair to them have been excellent in the transfer market in recent years, they might have money from their sugar daddy but at least they spend it wisely. Ageuro, Silva, Toure all for relatively cheap. All players United could have easily signed at the time without breaking the bank.

City have been dreadful in the transfer market.

Archived