Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Xavier Lukhas said:

Then my players come out and say "dunno if we can win the title boss". After we won three before this slip. :idiot:

fm_2020-08-18_08-39-21.png

Yeah this part is notoriously broken. Can't believe they never fixed it.

1 hour ago, turnip said:

This is the Funny Screenshots Thread, Please take your moaning elsewhere.

For content, my goalkeeper scoring a hat-trick in a league game:

XrbLcnb.png

Leave it out, nobody was moaning, just making an observation on what had been shown. Leave your bossy attitude elsewhere.

Remember this?

On 03/08/2020 at 20:08, Xavier Lukhas said:

Fifteen to nil. FIFTEEN. FREAKING. GOALS. TO. NOUGHT. In a Champions' League group match.

fm_2020-08-03_20-03-21.png

fm_2020-08-03_20-13-18.png

Oh, and there's some epic Farça action going on as well. Next time I hear home bias isn't blown out of proportion in FM I freaking swear that- oh, forgot about Arsenal picking exactly zero points in a group with Bilbao, RB Leipzig and some random Dutch small time club (which is me).

Well I had mercy of Olympiakos this season: I sent all the substitutes instead of the main squad.

fm_2020-08-18_23-13-26.thumb.png.378ab495e5adee6bb1a42397a49991d1.png

:lol:

Nevertheless, my weakest central defender, Juan Reynoso, scored a perfect hat-trick against them: left foot, right foot and header. I'm blatantly aware that an inordinate amount of goals in the 2018 World Cup were scored on set pieces; but maybe someone ought to consider nerfing set-pieces. :DI kid, I kid... As long as I'm not on the receiving end of it!

Edited by Xavier Lukhas

22 hours ago, Xavier Lukhas said:

Remember this?

Well I had mercy of Olympiakos this season: I sent all the substitutes instead of the main squad.

fm_2020-08-18_23-13-26.thumb.png.378ab495e5adee6bb1a42397a49991d1.png

:lol:

Nevertheless, my weakest central defender, Juan Reynoso, scored a perfect hat-trick against them: left foot, right foot and header. I'm blatantly aware that an inordinate amount of goals in the 2018 World Cup were scored on set pieces; but maybe someone ought to consider nerfing set-pieces. :DI kid, I kid... As long as I'm not on the receiving end of it!

Loving also how the keeper got a 7.3 rating after facing 1 shot and making no assists.

18 hours ago, ExeChris said:

Loving also how the keeper got a 7.3 rating after facing 1 shot and making no assists.

Yesterday I played against Liverpool and Alisson saved at least four what looked like sure goals. He got a 6.9. 

On 19/08/2020 at 21:29, ExeChris said:

At least I've seen GKs getting PoM performances every once in a while, so I guess it's progress compared to how it used to be a few years ago. Keepers in FMs can face many more shots than IRL, so it's hard for me to rate them accurately. I never know if they're just that good or if it's an FM quirk.

Well except for Donnarumma. He's almost always amazing, especially in FM 18 and 19.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

I think I just discovered why so many lower league clubs struggle financially, given they can spend £2.14 billion per week on wages and still comply with FFP.  Needless to say I'm a little under the maximum allowed.

1.png

You'd pretty much have to set the entire nation into recession in order to fail FFP regulations.

Edited by llDracoll

4 hours ago, herne79 said:

I think I just discovered why so many lower league clubs struggle financially, given they can spend £2.14 billion per week on wages and still comply with FFP.  Needless to say I'm a little under the maximum allowed.

1.png

Wow! What year are you in? Even 8.5k/week seems super lax for League One - could be spending 250k/week on players while on your way to matches at Accrington Stanley and Doncaster :-)

21 minutes ago, CaptCanuck said:

Wow! What year are you in? Even 8.5k/week seems super lax for League One - could be spending 250k/week on players while on your way to matches at Accrington Stanley and Doncaster :-)

Very small squad + lots and lots of youngsters ;).

Error in translation here because when I select English language it shows fine. However in Dutch it says: Liverpool is concerned about the absence of Gravenberch for their game against local rival Liverpool 

image.thumb.png.f7d7aad98e48b1f4ee4f904ff8479dc5.png

23 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Not a screenshot but a cracker of an OG.

That's the most blatant case of match fixing I've ever seen! I also love how the striker's celebration run made it look like they were claiming the goal. 

Edited by DementedHammer

21 hours ago, IbrahimAliMaher said:

Yeah you know, I think we'll be good without the meeting thanks...

Meeting.png

Meeting2.png

Literally just saw a headline saying Everton avoid relegation after my last matchday... Checked the table...

4dc6c8c00ffea510430daa2bd26a0fcb.png

That was a close one...

9 hours ago, fmonit said:

7 CCC's and 10x hitting the woodwork.... guess what the score was?

2038-really.thumb.JPG.5e8e5579effa6869bf2e01225550a130.JPG

Yep... 1-1....

Virtus Ispica, wow! Did you add a database that went down to Promozione Sicilia D or did you holiday ahead and they got promoted?

On 21/08/2020 at 16:23, llDracoll said:

image.thumb.png.b7a4aad835b20460e4290835fc662ba9.png

image.thumb.png.0a10e370b8497ec3bfd57ae8c8fa7cce.png

Excuse me?

I'm impressed there are 3 football related papers/news sources in Andorra! That's a really engaged ~80k people who are really into their football ;-)

Edited by CaptCanuck

22 hours ago, Weston said:

Virtus Ispica, wow! Did you add a database that went down to Promozione Sicilia D or did you holiday ahead and they got promoted?

I used an edited database. I'm in season 20, you can read about it here:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/519798-fm20-a-migrant-story-in-sicily/

Do you know the club?

Edited by fmonit

1 hour ago, fmonit said:

I used an edited database. I'm in season 20, you can read about it here:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/519798-fm20-a-migrant-story-in-sicily/

Do you know the club?

I do not, but I am obsessed with the Italian lower-leagues so when I saw your post I looked them up. Will check out your thread!

9 hours ago, Tiki Tak'n Turner said:

League two play off final penalty shootout took  almost as long as the match!!

PLAY OFF FINAL PENS.jpg

Yikes! That's like that Nadal-Federer Wimbledon final... you mean it's still going on?! lol