Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, CaptCanuck said:

Some teams have 'super-subs'. We take it a step further and have 'super-stealth-subs':

image.png.367fb0abca8e794e6ec9702863f5c13f.png

Final match of the season and showing off the new kit for next season.

"ghosting in" from the wing? 

Apologies. Didn’t even see the funny screen shots thread when I made the other post. 

noticed this little result. 

Dulwich hamlet got drawn away to Liverpool in the FA cup. Lost 11-0 an got 3 men sent off. Also Two members of the Ox family had differing days 😂🙈. (One of my Aldershot players on loan there got sent off too). 

09E466F9-183B-4F99-8FD8-549EF4678061.jpeg

Brazilian names are just the gift that keeps on giving.  

Well it's that time of the month ladies and gentleman where Brazil's Dude will have to not enter the players tunnel and hand over to As$mann to give some stability to the rear.

image.png.cda8dca7a4d7a3d0aa432be3fae35eba.png

51 minutes ago, Draakon said:

I've usually let my assman to handle pre-game tactical briefings, but now I start to understand why my players leave the room with puzzled faces.

fxDMcev.jpg

Boris Johnson is that you?

6 hours ago, CaptCanuck said:

Ole is STILL in charge in August 2028. Apparently winning some Carabao Cup and Europa Leagues is enough to keep your job. Yet to win the Prem, FA Cup, or Champions League

image.thumb.png.b6710092607fcaf4dd6b342777cbb8eb.png

In my save Quique survived at Barcelona till retirement. It's also funny who came after him.

kike&kuman.jpg

5 hours ago, Wavelberry said:

Really hope Poch is still unemployed, waiting for his chance at Old Trafford.

Ha! Even better, right now in my save Klopp is going into his 2nd season of unemployment after being replaced at Liverpool by Sean Dyche (no really) in June 2027.

Klopp at Old Trafford would be cool to see.

45 minutos atrás, Prokopije disse:

So, this dude wants to go from one russian club to another russian club, in order to "test himself in better division"? 

Those toxic random events should be fixed, this is embarraasing.

dellusions.jpg

Not only that, the player is contracted to Zenit (biggest reputation in Russia) and wants to leave for SKA. That's quite the fall

9 minutes ago, Prokopije said:

Yes, but not in this case. They're newly promoted and Zenit is still Zenit.

So he's a fringe player i.e. not playing much. He wants to test himself in a 'better' division than what could be what he's played in before. Blocking his transfer to a team in the same league would be blocking him from that.

Doesn't seem embarrassing to me. Maybe needs to be worded slightly differently, but they can't have an answer to every scenario.

On 28/10/2020 at 16:53, Draakon said:

I've usually let my assman to handle pre-game tactical briefings, but now I start to understand why my players leave the room with puzzled faces.

fxDMcev.jpg

My previous ass man told me on a regular basis in his tactical advice that we should both 'get stuck in' and 'stay on feet'.

I tended to gloss over his report after that :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Grifty said:

So he's a fringe player i.e. not playing much. He wants to test himself in a 'better' division than what could be what he's played in before. Blocking his transfer to a team in the same league would be blocking him from that.

Doesn't seem embarrassing to me. Maybe needs to be worded slightly differently, but they can't have an answer to every scenario.

He plays. Not very game, but he's playing in russian top division. PTH status is "verry happy".

If he wants more playing time, there is scenario for those situation. I've seen it 1000 times. "I want to move cause it would increase my playing time".

Maybe less funny haha and more funny WTF STFU Liverpool. They were in 3rd, so guess they want to challenge for the top. Never seen any team do 3 100m+ players in a window, let alone the January window and they bought them all in the first week

image.png.3dd9a0c68fa325a635fe0b9cef52e8eb.png

On 10/11/2020 at 18:56, scythian12 said:

Look who it is in the Hungarian second division...

It is the save that keeps on giving

image.png.e1f1bd02cee54ee6219687bd21396922.png