FM11 youtube goals thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My best goal, Velice Sumulikoski in my Sibir Novosibirsk career. It's a bit similar to yesterday's Stanković goal, only here after goalkeeper mistake one other player touches the ball and then Sumulikoski takes it on the chest before volleying it into the net.

[video=youtube;V4xrBm9xtjM]

• 3 weeks later...

My keeper scoring against Barcelona in the CL Quarter Finals:

[video=youtube;zly2KfeMnU4]

A different keeper of mine scoring in what I believe is the EPL:

[video=youtube;Er0F0EwU4dw]

Shame I didn't get video of another of my keepers scoring a brace (in europa league qualifying we massacred teams and my keeper scored 6 over the course of qualification.)

• 2 weeks later...

Messi's shot hits the post, and he gets the goal with a header on the rebound while the GK is getting himself a tan

Hot prospect Ryan Molyneux with a thunderous shot that bumps off both goal-posts before landing in the net!

Three beautifully flowing passes end with a Tevez goal

Hot prospect Molyneux again, with a beautifully executed volley outside the box.

Powerful effort by Andrea Poli that slams off the top goalpost and then into the net

• 2 weeks later...

First time uploading & posting a video via YouTube. I thought I would upload the highlights rather than just the goals, which took a REALLY long time :eek: Hope it's ok to upload the highlights as well, though, as I know this thread title is YouTube Goals Thread.

In this match I was depressed as hell one minute then ecstatic then next, then back and forth. I think my comeback was brilliant but I'm biased :lol:

[video=youtube;7GftoWIML7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GftoWIML7o

sublime freekick:

[video=youtube;Z7gm1W3oXME]

and Bonini have had the reserv/youth side scoreing some nice goals, and on ocations his side of averange players comes close to beat me in extravagant team moves, like this one:

[video=youtube;SiqhEwe4PCU]

• 5 weeks later...

An amzaing brace by Ashley Young.

[video=youtube;fJU9_3MZ_eU]

[video=youtube;3STTfjcBleI]

Might upload a stunning goal by Jack Wilshere tomorrow.......

And I love the second goal in the post above.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not a single goal but highlights of my greatest win as manager of HB of the Faroes Islands.

[video=youtube_share;CQDsM8anaMQ]

This was in the group stages of the champions league. No cheating involved just pure luck and hard work making a team good enough to qualify for the group stages. Despite this win it is unlikely I will qualify from the group having lost already to Arsenal, Basel and W.Bremen in the reverse fixture.

The last goal was the icing on the cake though

Archived