FM11 youtube goals thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[video=youtube;HDKURIz4hxs]

Here is Darren Fletcher scoring the winner, a left footed 30 yarder in the league cup quarter final against Chelsea in extra-time. It was an epic match with both sides reduced to 10 men. I tried to upload match highlights, which failed, as per usual

I've not done anything like it myself, but I believe if you go to your manager profile page there should be a small tab on the row with attributes etc called 'Social Network Options' where you can log in to twitter/YT. Hope thats what your looking for.

Is there anywhere in the prefs where you can edit/disable You Tube and Twitter info?

Can't seem to find the options for either. Although I can see how you can upload videos to you tube. How do you tweet updates or disable auto-updates?

Top menu bar -------> Manager Name ----> Social Media Preferences

[video=youtube;dmSlWpXWIQI]

After winning 9-0 against Ayr and 4-0 against Hamilton, Reading found themselves 2-0 down away to Plymouth. We were playing badly, although this wonder goal from Jimmy Kebe got us right back in the game on 51mins to end up winning 2-3

Reason why I love FM, doing a LLM with a brazilian 3rd division team and my striker does this to the best team in Brazil, it actually misses out where he starts the run from which is around halfway.. I went on to win the game 2-1, pitty it was only a friendly (But they did have there best team out)

[video=youtube;9wNjiW9Alfs]

An absolute beauty to clinch my promotion to the top division in Belgium against the runners up in the league in the last game of the season. The stunning strike had me jumping up and down in my chair. What a moment!

Archived