Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community


Banned Users
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About grep

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. That's an excellent idea, I would open it but recently Akter is not in the best mood and he would close it within minutes. Other than that, how can a forumer be constructive speaking about the missing of the dark skin ? Simply asking for it to come back as we did but the SI answers have honestly been quite outraging/comic. Then, if polls are a fake tool, why don't you disable such a function in the forum ? It would be an elegant solution, instead of saying they are useless.
  2. I disagree at all. Polls are the only way to show exactly what forumers think without any further doubt. Not all the polls, as you imply, are intended to highlight negative aspects. Polls are exactly like when you are expected to vote for a politic faction, the opposite one always get angry about a bad poll result or, even worst, they try to throw mud on the poll itself arguing they are fake or a nonsense. Saying that implicitly the arguer says all the votant people are dumb. I therefore disagree both with your statement and the background FM13 light-grey/white skin.
  3. I think it has been closed because the percentage would have reached 99% in a blink of an eye, the remaining 1% would have been represented by SI members. That's the immense power of Polls. Facts, not opinions.
  4. I thought the videos were meant to give to the customers a preview of FM 13. I now discover that they should not be considered like that or that we have all bad monitors brightness settings or we all have eyes problems. Ok, nice to know.
  5. Miles, we all have seen many 1080p full screen videos to be already able to express a opinion, as this thread shows.
  6. Ah... there are a few who likes to place mines for blind color customers as the poll states.
  7. Ackter, sorry to say it but that's a shame. I really hope you are right but it can be be really hard for a modder to do that. To be honest this is another own goal made by SI above all considering that some customers are color blind and the other ones will be forced to use the sun glasses. I would patch it the first day if I was in SI and I think all the forumers agree on that. Please fix it before the release.
  8. Seeing the recent trend I feel this thread will be closed soon. The next year I won't buy anymore FM, I am sick of all these console tricks.
  9. 900 new features.....the removal of the dark skin is clearly one of those.
  10. Another console decision.... I hate the white skin. I will be forced to play with my sun glasses, thank you very much SI, much appreciated.
  11. Same here. I have already pre ordered the game just like I am used to do since some years. Just for this reason I feel I am entitled to critic if something IMO has been dumbed down too much, just for example the training system like Matej has pointed out. I can even understand that this thread is going in a loop so I am not against closing it, it would be better anyway if, despite the closing, this thread would have left something to think about, SI. I also think it is not just a loop to fill the time before the release it is something more and it should deserve a bit of attention for its contents.
  12. Being myself not young anymore I have spent my last hours doing this and that, just to be on the topic.... I come here to the forum right now, to read 2 different way of living. One, represented by some old fans, married or not, busy, but still happy to think in a shining way, playing FM and sharing opinions within this community. Yes I called it a community, not a forum. On the other side I read the opinion of Neil Brok, speaking only about how much money a FMC edition could add to the business he is a part of. I think this is self explanatory about how time changes persons and how the same time does not change other persons. I would have appreciated to read at least one comment from Neil speaking about an emotion but clearly for you Neil, FM does not represent an emotion anymore. @ Milner : I think that a bunch of beers would make us friend for a while, anyway Eugene is keeping an eye on me, I do not want him to get jealous
  13. LOL Miles will be happy after reading your post I hope Miles and above all his t-shirts will be here for a while, assuming he won't change further the classic FM mode of course
  14. Now I am starting to like you. Because the conversation is polite, even if we have different ideas.
  • Create New...