FM11 youtube goals thread

This goal is the most dramatic goal of an absolutely epic match between Chelsea and CSKA Moscow (me) at Stamford Bridge in the first knockout round, second leg, of the Champions League. It is probably the greatest game I have ever experienced since I started playing these series more than 15 years ago. I lost 4-2 at home in the first leg, and was sure the tie was effectively over. My young CSKA Moscow side had other plans however and when we entered injury time we were up 3-2 and just needed one goal to force extratime. There was supposed to be only 2 minutes of injury time. When my corner from the far side was cleared to an other corner on the near side and the clock passed the 92 minute mark, I was sure the referee was going to blow the final whistle, but my corner-taker ran fast and we had another chance. This is what happened:

[video=youtube;YM-ONKVTPcc]

My goalie was probably still in heaven after his equaliser, and was caught in nomansland as a Chelsea-player scored a bizarre diving-headed lob from outside the box in the first minute of extratime. I went offensive in the second half of e.t. and got my reward almost instantly with a header from my star striker. I was ahead on away goals! Chelsea tried to send men forward, but they were unable to come back as I scored a penalty and a tap-in from a rebound to seal the victory. That means I won 7-3 a.e.t. and 9-7 on aggregate. Amazing! :)

Edit: And here are all the goals from the match:

[video=youtube;2vSZFH-X9wI]

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so glad that wasn't my keeper:

[video=youtube;AYCRkZCvmzE]

fantastic pass by Elmander:

[video=youtube;EwPG-p5Zq-w]

regular passing into the back of the net sort of goal:

[video=youtube;ZTY5-Uf4DK8]

• 2 months later...