FM11 youtube goals thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A whole match from me this time:

[video=youtube;g4_vYmNKIs0]

Their goal came right after Deschacht got sent off. Legears hat-trick goal at the death got goal of the week (must have been a slow week).

So I'm guessing I should play with 10 more often:p

Ok two more from the very close game between myself and Lokeren:

[video=youtube;xNOuwFPFXOE]

and

[video=youtube;rIj26_zI82k]

P.S. game finished 8-1 to me, was being sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi everyone,

Pleased to say that with 11.2 patch some improvments have been made to the uploading to YouTube system. Now you will get a second progress bar once the video is encoded showing the progress of the video uploading to YouTube giving you the ability to cancel your upload at any time if you wish to do so.

This should bring an end to any problems people we're having with video uploads failing after a while when the progess bar was full and hopefully more of you will make the most of this and get uploading those goals in high res :)

Can I just run slightly against the trend here by posting this fabulous own goal scored by van der Sar in a game I "went to watch" between United and Arsenal? (I was managing neither team, but I'm so glad I decided to go to see it and I had to upload it.)

I've embedded it as you can see, but you'd be best off going to youtube itself and viewing it in HD full-screen to see how truly badly van der Sar screwed up. The direct link, if you fancy it, is right

[video=youtube;LI4gVLGoXoI]

Archived