Group C - England vs Algeria: ITV1 at 19:30

brett.spurs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys, I think you are giving a little too much credit to Algeria. Their alright, but hardly good, and they just lost to Slovenia. If Slovenia can beat them by one goal, I'm pretty sure we should be talking about a significant margin for us.

Come on guys, I think you are giving a little too much credit to Algeria. Their alright, but hardly good, and they just lost to Slovenia. If Slovenia can beat them by one goal, I'm pretty sure we should be talking about a significant margin for us.

Its just what were used to seeing from england over the years though, struggling too 2-0 wins or 2-1 etc. We should beat them cause we DO have more quality, but that doesn't always make it easier.

Its just what were used to seeing from england over the years though, struggling too 2-0 wins or 2-1 etc. We should beat them cause we DO have more quality, but that doesn't always make it easier.

Well said, we have a habit of making it much harder work for ourselves. I want a 3-0 win but I've got a nasty feeling it's going to be 0-0 or 1-1.

must be the first time that a Celtic fan has posted a picture of a Rangers player and wanted them to do well with Rhino's picture of the Bougherra earlier in the thread ;)

seriously though, I can't see anything other than an England victory - probably by at least 2 goals

Genuinely had a dream last night that Algeria won 2-0 and society went into nuclear meltdown. Burning cars in the street, players being stoned at the airport, national mourning, economy disintegrating, etc. :(

Ok, people in Islamic countries can get a bit carried away sometimes, but I don't think they'd react that badly to only sticking two past a woeful England side.

Archived