Group C - England vs Algeria: ITV1 at 19:30

brett.spurs

same old ******** tactics

gerrard on left? why are england so afraid to drop either of lampard or gerrard and put j cole on the left wing?

carragher ....... the less said the better

So you don't want Gerrard on the left because he's not a left winger, and you want to replace him with someone who's not a left winger :confused:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it amazing that a journalist can repeat some info which is months old and suddenly the BBC etc treat it as an exclusive news item which is brand new. I could be an ace journalist if all you have to do is tell them months old news.

(regarding M'Bohl being on trial at Man Utd earlier in the year)

same old ******** tactics

gerrard on left? why are england so afraid to drop either of lampard or gerrard and put j cole on the left wing?

carragher ....... the less said the better

i swear some sort of politics goes on behind the scenes in terms of picking the team, just amazes me how we stick with the same rubbish systems....

Why change? You cantered through qualifying playing this exact team (minus Ferdinand). Scored lots of goals, Heskey brought the best out of Rooney, Gerrard played well - there's no reason to change. One draw against the US isn't a reason to panic and change everything.

Why change? You cantered through qualifying playing this exact team (minus Ferdinand). Scored lots of goals, Heskey brought the best out of Rooney, Gerrard played well - there's no reason to change. One draw against the US isn't a reason to panic and change everything.

I remember gerrard frustrating me a number of times, and the balance of the team not always looking great.

Also we had quite an easy group tbf.

Did they also show some of the near impossible saves hes made whilst at Portsmouth

Nope, only the errors.

The pundit, Hugo Borst, has something against James I guess as he is complaining about him for along time, and just only showed the faults.

Tbf, every fan wants to see their team's players playing for England. Just like you want to see James playing and I want to see Hart.

I guess so, but if James has had a shocking season I would say I would want the best player playing. But I see your point :thup:

Yes I do watch matches and please show me the west ham fans that say hes been crap? Or do you just make this up?

How can I show you ffs? My best friend is a West Ham fan and season ticket holder and admits he has been very poor.

Archived