Football Manager 2018 *Official* Feedback Thread

• Administrators

So it's finally the time you've all been waiting for, Football Manager 2018 is OUT NOW

Please as always take the time to raise any feedback within this thread.

There's no changelist given this is the full release version of the game. Rest assured if you've raised an issue during the Early Access Beta process (and thank you very much if you did) the issue will have been documented  and reviewed by our QA team.  If you find anything you consider a bug within the game please take the time to raise them in the Bugs Forum.

So stop reading this and get playing the game! How else are you meant to be able to post any feedback? :D 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Just now, Chris21 said:

Is there list as to what's changed from 18.0.3 to 18.1?

Looking forward to getting stuck in, thank you SI

No changelist as this is the full version of the game. For any changes you'll have to start up and see for yourself I'm afraid. 

• Administrators
Just now, biffykins said:

The game doesn't seem to recognise .tac files from the beta. Is this intentional?

That's correct, .fmf files (and the Steam Workshop) are now available. 

Just now, Per Annum said:

Trying to keep calm but I'm so majorly gutted about logged UI problems that haven't been addressed. I'm not talking about design choices but genuine instantces of nonsense. 

What's the f*king point?

Logged in the beta that not all 7 subs were visible, with the bottom half sub being cut off. Instead of extending it you've cut a bit more of him off.

33233.png

1 minute ago, Per Annum said:

Logged in the beta that not all 7 subs were visible, with the bottom half sub being cut off. Instead of extending it you've cut a bit more of him off.

33233.png

Damn! I despise unnecessary scroll bars.

Maybe worth logging as a further bug.

1 minute ago, Per Annum said:

33233.png

There's a bar next to the subs to scroll up and down the list. Doesn't look like a bug to me. 

Hmm i cant find all my tactics in game yet i ve them all saved in tactic doc/folder? any idea i checked local and cloud :(

edit: some are in format FMF others on TAC and i cant load those in TAC format..

Edited by steve dewilde

2 minutes ago, steve dewilde said:

Hmm i cant find all my tactics in game yet i ve them all saved in tactic doc/folder? any idea i checked local and cloud :(

BETA and full FM use different file extension, so aren't compatible.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, TheInvisibleMan said:

The ball is still black in 2D classic for me :seagull:

Refuse to play the game until this is fixed, makes it a terrible experience.

4 minutes ago, Nikopol said:

First match, aaaand they're all black again

Try the following as it may be carrying over the settings from the beta. 

Delete Cache
Delete Preferences 
Reverify Cache 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Stevicus said:

Okay so went to update and it downloaded. Hit play and it's saying Content File locked and I cant play ffs.

Whats the fix here, chaps? Already restarted steam. Already uninstalled and re-installed.