What is your "Squad Personality".

Your "Squad Personality" can be found on the Club - General page as per the graphic below.

If you are playing FM17, I would be grateful if you would just post what your squad personality is. You can post a pic like me if you want, but I would be more than happy with just a "Fairly-Determined" or "Balanced" as a response too. 

ISL%20Squad%20Personality%20Sep%202016_z

By the way, this thread is not a gloating contest for all those who have great squad personalities, I want the rubbish one's too, and even those that have already been mentioned by others. I just want to see what the various options are and what the more most common one's are. 

Please reply. :) 

Fairly loyal for me atm.

Not great but I've only been in charge a few months and haven't made many changes.  I have a feeling it was fairly ambitious when I took over.

I suspect the possible options are the same as for a player but you are more likely to see the common ones listed as the team one due to law of averages.  I did have professional as my team personality in FM16 with Chicago.

Edited by Cougar2010

Thought I would add pics just in case you feel like looking into it a bit more.  Not sure if the team personality is just based on the main squad or includes other squads as well.

Interestingly I don't have a fairly loyal player in any of the squads.

Team%20Personality.png

Main%20Squad%20Personality.png

Reserves%20Personality.png

U19s%20Personality.png

Edited by Cougar2010

Mine is currently Very Determined (only 2 league matches into first season managing Chelsea). Through staff and player recruitment, plus tutoring, I aim to move towards professional over time........as in previous year main saves

Edited by mhaffy

Thanks to @Ceching You Outfor the linkage and @JLdeWeersfor some ancient investigation, (Back in 2012), but here is the list, (I think).

Mixed

Fairly Loyal

Loyal

Very Loyal

Tight Knit

Fairly Ambitious

Ambitious

Highly Ambitious

Hungry for Succes

Fairly Determined

Determined

Very Determined

Driven

Fairly professional

Professional

Highly Professional

Ultra Professional

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple days after I signed most of my latest youth intake I checked mine and it was "-".  That's it, just a hyphen.  I was assuming that the dodgy personalities of my incoming youth muddled my squad personality to the point where the game couldn't determine one.

I saw this thread and was going to grab a screen shot, but it now shows "Highly Professional".  It's almost a year later, but I'm doing a youth only save so no transfers in and only a couple of transfers out.  Strange.

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I would love to see a copy of your squad list showing individual player personalities if it's not too much trouble. 

Sure

1597684636_Screenshot2020-02-22at12_12_50.thumb.png.bf8f0939d2f365b784a3e2e68aaa38ba.png

It's the first time I've ever had it, I actually bumped this thread when I made a Reddit post wondering if it was part of the patch and someone linked this. I'm always going for as professional a squad as possible and had been 'Highly Professional' for decades before it finally changed. In the past I have had more model pros and model citizens (think at what point I had 8 or 9 of these) so not sure why it's come now.

The eleven is my first team for the most part, here's dynamics as well in case you're interested.

2090756871_Screenshot2020-02-22at12_14_08.thumb.png.e840ec9b4f9347430c4fe1170f38527f.png

1 minute ago, likesiamesefish said:

Sure

1597684636_Screenshot2020-02-22at12_12_50.thumb.png.bf8f0939d2f365b784a3e2e68aaa38ba.png

Well played that man. :applause:

I've done it in the older versions of the game where it was Tutoring rather than Mentoring, but it simply takes too much effort now for a much reduced gain. The fact that you are in 2060 speaks volumes. 

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Well played that man. :applause:

I've done it in the older versions of the game where it was Tutoring rather than Mentoring, but it simply takes too much effort now for a much reduced gain. The fact that you are in 2060 speaks volumes. 

Haha, cheers. I think dynamics might impact it quite a bit as well as maybe the squad personality itself. Quite a few over the years have developed into model pros and it's happened at all different ages and with and without mentoring. Last two seasons for me on this save so nice to get it done before it's over.