Football Manager 2016 Out Now - Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a ridiculous statement. Maybe it means that balancing the defensive side of the game is the hardest part of coding the ME? Glasses don't always have to be half empty.

It's not a ridiculous statement when you consider that it's was ok before and then bad after. If someone had tested it surely they would have seen it, I saw it the minute I played the game in fact within seconds so why not them ? It wasn't hard to spot

It's not a ridiculous statement when you consider that it's was ok before and then bad after. If someone had tested it surely they would have seen it, I saw it the minute I played the game in fact within seconds so why not them ? It wasn't hard to spot

The defensive side of the game didn't materially change when it moved to ME1624. The issues reported were present in pre-Release Beta too.

I've noticed if you have a player on loan, his stats for the season are shown ok on the player's profile page, but when you go to the attributes page, the stats show he hasn't played any matches at all, probably taking the info from his parent club instead. Is this a 'thing' or is it worth reporting as a bug?

puCBMRv.png

lxvVaRV.png

:thdn::thdn::thdn: what am i supposed to do if i dont want my winger to have "dribble more"?

Change him to a wide midfielder. The whole concept of the role of a winger is that he'll dribble more than average with the ball, hence why that's a built in instruction. If you want to rein that in, then simply change his role to one where dribbling more isn't so much of a feature of the role. Such as a wide midfielder or a defensive winger.

EDIT - as an addendum to this, if you give the wide midfielder the other three in-built instructions that a winger has (as the WM has no preset PIs), then this effectively would make him a winger with dribbling more taken away. You can also add other PIs to this role as well to tailor as suits.

On Launching the Demo

Didn't appreciate that it automatically goes full scree- I've always had FM windowed for every version and I have as far back as FM 10 on this computer. My preference is always Windowed - but FM seem to deem it appropriate to dominate your screen on first launch and disregard any preferences you may have had previously - Like Currency has to be set to Euro - as I'm not in England - I'm in Europe where we use the Euro - yet the FM files can't detect what region you're in and auto set this to Euro? Only one country uses Sterling currency - not the entire world!

Again I have to go through and turn off sound - again a preference I've had since the start of FM formerly CM - surely by now FM can create a user personal preference file for silly things like this.

5 minutes going through these silly preferences at the start of every game.

The preferences are all hidden under one menu - instead of being tabbed out across the screen - almost missed those! I was wondering where they were hiding - those pesky preferences!

Already the UI - on first opening of the game - gets a big fat rating of 0.

Ah a new option - USE KINETIC scrolling - wtf is this??? On hovering over the item I am given a tool tip - "Tick this box if you want to have kinetic scrolling" - no description under the tool tip to describe what this behaviour is.

I was wrong - it took me about 15 minutes to set these silly preferences up the same I have them setup for the last 20 years.

Ok now I can start a new game...

Brilliant - the only option in a new game in the demo is England.

Oh now it remembers my profile from previous games - but somehow I'm a fat ginger head emo lad... where did that come from? Not seen a manager look like a fat red headed Noel Fielding in my entire life.

fat%20noel%20fielding%20red%20hair.PNG

Looks like something out of Night of the Living Dead - ffs.

Ok the attires are just commical - surely you wouldn't have just one outfit for match day!

Surely you should be able to match your outfit to club colours - affiliations etc...

I'm not saying you should pick an outfit for each day - but come one.

Changing the Skin Tone is the most racist thing I've ever seen - the darker the tone the more facial hair.. .what is that?

Changing the Profile Happiness buttons - nothing happens in the main profile picture.

But it's funny to go from Happy to Neutral (which looks like petrified kitten) to angry. It's the 3 stages of emotion that all games should try to encapsulate!

There are hilarious options- make your manager cross eyed for example - wonderful waste of my time this.

Okay - bored with that - and couldn't be arsed with any of it.

For the record the profile pic does not update. Both look different to me.

whatisthis.PNGcompared%20to%20this.PNG

Right - moving on to the next screen after twiddling with my favourite teams...

Again - in the Demo I can only manage in England - why is this set in stone that I can't manage in another league????

Automatically it jumps to my "Favourite Team" - and I have to produce two clicks in a hidden menu to get back to the Prem league.

I select Liverpool - and notice their Region is UK and Ireland - I did not know liverpool transverses seas and nationalities. Although I admit it's a scouting region - not the actual region of the club.

Next screen - oh someone put stickers over the screen so I cannot read the text. Convenient!

buttons.PNG

Choose managerial style

****ed if I know what to do here.

New Game Save

Now into the game.

Little stickers dotted all over the screen - don't really explain anything.

Now this - I put on the Squad filter and it covers the columns in the squad I am interested in looking at. Moving the ability column over it snaps back to position to the far right.

That's not good.

Squad%20Filter.PNG

This is new not sure what to make of this....

tactics.PNG

This screen is a joke I have to click through each persons skill to find out whcih one they are best at according to their stars??? That's 99 clicks (9 columns by 11 rows)

Where's the ALL button gone?

I know I can ask assistant to do it but that's not what is best ... is it? What a farce.

Actually is so stupid I couldn't be arsed with it.

nightmare.PNG

Player search

9 sticky dots to remove - thanks for these useless notes.

Xerend Sharqi is possibility for Liverpool - after he just moved to stoke for 16m...

Is it just me or should there be a Make Offer Button??? Have to do a finger dance - right click - scroll to Transfer - Make Offer - why all the extra clicks to do a simple task???

transfers.PNG

Ok I go to make an offer

I have about 50 sticky notes all over the screen (50 is an exaggeration!) - Click them all off - annoying!

As a side note I'd like to say that if you need that many sticky notes on each screen to explain how things work - then you have to admit that your UI is non-intuitive!

I make a bid like this

45m for Shaqiri - over 48 months

Bid accepted!

Signed

WTF - no player would move club after only spending less than a month at a club they just signed for!

Ok I'm done with this game. What a load of nonsense.

No offense to anyone at SI or Sega - i'm sure you worked very hard on this game.

It's just so childish looking - the interface is terrible, as always. And the game is just non-playable with so many things just so many clicks to achieve simple tasks.

Plus the unreality of signing players for massive fees over 48 months sees to have crept back in...

Since the full release the game is stupidly easy, its like a kiddies game.

Results since release and 6.1

(H) Crystal Palace 5-0

(A) Leicester City 3-0

(A) Watford 3-0

(A) Wigan Athletic 5-2

(H) Stoke City 6-0

(A) Swansea City 3-0

Sort it out please SI, its a joke.

The original Beta was clearly the best build to date.

After playing a while I strongly believe the match engine was far superior in the first beta build. Not flawless, but I thought it was very well balanced and I didn't see much wrong with it. The match engine for the release is a downgrade and the issues have been raised plenty already. It's quite infuriating that SI could simply rollback to the beta ME instantly, right now, but instead we'll have to wait days/weeks for an updated ME that might get the quality back to where it was last week.

(H) Crystal Palace 5-0

(A) Leicester City 3-0

(A) Watford 3-0

(A) Wigan Athletic 5-2

(H) Stoke City 6-0

(A) Swansea City 3-0

What mentality are you playing on?

(H) Crystal Palace 5-0

(A) Leicester City 3-0

(A) Watford 3-0

(A) Wigan Athletic 5-2

(H) Stoke City 6-0

(A) Swansea City 3-0

With all due respect to you there are plenty of people struggling. You also don't mention what team you are managing.

That said, you clearly know what you are doing, and I do agree the original beta was the better, more solid build.

Is there a way to change to regen models back to what they were last year? I love the regen side of of the game but I'm finding that a large chunk of regents look shocking this year.

From a feedback point of view, the models of regens needs to be improved along with the manager creator.

Ok now I can start a new game...

Brilliant - the only option in a new game in the demo is England.

Tis a demo, for you to get an idea about the game, it's not going to have a full range of options so SI, a british game company put it's most played league in there to play.

Ok the attires are just commical - surely you wouldn't have just one outfit for match day!

Surely you should be able to match your outfit to club colours - affiliations etc...

I'm not saying you should pick an outfit for each day - but come one.

Not the Sims.. but as it happens, your tie changes colour to your clubs colours.

I select Liverpool - and notice their Region is UK and Ireland - I did not know liverpool transverses seas and nationalities. Although I admit it's a scouting region - not the actual region of the club.

Next screen - oh someone put stickers over the screen so I cannot read the text. Convenient!

You've retorted back on your own feedback there, and the tooltips are prominent for new users (btw, when you start a new game on full game, you are presented with the option to disable tooltips before you've ever seen them)

buttons.PNG

Choose managerial style

if I know what to do here.

Now this - I put on the Squad filter and it covers the columns in the squad I am interested in looking at. Moving the ability column over it snaps back to position to the far right.

That's not good.

Squad%20Filter.PNG

Managerial style... it's self explanatory and not really difficult.

Yeah, you're meant to close the filter once you've picked your filter options, one click and you've got full screen control again...

This is new not sure what to make of this....

tactics.PNG

What exactly don't you make of it? be constructive....

This screen is a joke I have to click through each persons skill to find out whcih one they are best at according to their stars??? That's 99 clicks (9 columns by 11 rows)

Where's the ALL button gone?

I know I can ask assistant to do it but that's not what is best ... is it? What a farce.

nightmare.PNG

Asking assistant to assign is the same thing exactly as the all button?

Ok I'm done with this game. What a load of nonsense.

No offense to anyone at SI or Sega - i'm sure you worked very hard on this game.

It's just so childish looking - the interface is terrible, as always. And the game is just non-playable with so many things just so many clicks to achieve simple tasks.

Plus the unreality of signing players for massive fees over 48 months sees to have crept back in...

Honestly smurf, I've attempted to cut out the incoherent ranting in your post and attempted to address the very little constructive criticism you have here... And it's genuinely thin imo, and i'm usually someone who can relate to most peoples issues. It's like you've TRIED to find things wrong with the game and failed on most counts... Tooltip help mentioned several times? You hate spending 5 minutes once a year sorting preferences like in every other game you buy? You hate that a demo has limited options?...

With all due respect to you there are plenty of people struggling. You also don't mention what team you are managing.

That said, you clearly know what you are doing, and I do agree the original beta was the better, more solid build.

Agreed. This latest build is pretty shocking though only connected to playing matches (which is unfortunately the most important area) but the rest of the game performs very well. However the match engine requires a tune up.

I am playing Spurs who I understand have a strong squad.

However I saw a pronounced change in the ME after the beta update on Tues/Wed, there is absolutely no kind of challlenge from the opposition now.

It is clearly far too easy and I certainly won't be the last person saying this in the coming days.

I am playing Spurs who I understand have a strong squad.

However I saw a pronounced change in the ME after the beta update on Tues/Wed, there is absolutely no kind of challlenge from the opposition now.

It is clearly far too easy and I certainly won't be the last person saying this in the coming days.

That happens every year to be fair, a bunch of people say it's too easy, a bunch say it's too hard.

I've noticed if you have a player on loan, his stats for the season are shown ok on the player's profile page, but when you go to the attributes page, the stats show he hasn't played any matches at all, probably taking the info from his parent club instead. Is this a 'thing' or is it worth reporting as a bug?

puCBMRv.png

lxvVaRV.png

He doesn't have stats for his home club as he's on loan, he hasn't played for you yet to have stats.

Firstly, thank you for responding to my post. I'm ok with you not liking my feedback - but it's my feedback on a public forum where we are requested to give our feedback. And this is my feedback.

Tis a demo, for you to get an idea about the game, it's not going to have a full range of options so SI, a british game company put it's most played league in there to play.

Not the Sims.. but as it happens, your tie changes colour to your clubs colours.

I understand it's a demo - but to limit to one country - but give us the choice of which country we would like to play in - for example, I'm in Ireland, I'd love to demo the Irish league before buying.

You've retorted back on your own feedback there, and the tooltips are prominent for new users (btw, when you start a new game on full game, you are presented with the option to disable tooltips before you've ever seen them)

I think you misunderstood what I meant by tool tip - a tool tip is something that appears when you hover over an informational point - when you hover over the Tool Tip I mention "Use Kinetic Scrolling" in the Preferences under Interface it says

"Tick if you want to enable Kinetic Scrolling"

That to me obvious - the tool tip shouldn't give an obvious description - but rather describe what Kinetic Scrolling is - in all my life as a professional designer for 18 years I have not heard the term "kinetic scrolling"

From Yahoo answers

Kinetic scrolling is the popular term to denote the scrolling of a long list with a bit of physics so that user feels like moving a wheel. Such a list view is then often referred as a flick list, caused the scrolling involves some sort of flicking gestures. Made popular in iPhone, flick list quickly invades other mobile platforms with touch screen because it just feels so natural and more usable than using the conventional approach of scroll bars

Do you understand my point now?

Managerial style... it's self explanatory and not really difficult.
It's my feedback that it's not intuitive - it's not simple - and it is more difficult that it should be. It should be easier. How to make it easier... that's for SI. That's my feedback.
Yeah, you're meant to close the filter once you've picked your filter options, one click and you've got full screen control again...

I completely disagree - there is a lock option. Once locked you cannot see behind the panel - it's a UI oversight. You cannot scale the right hand column to the left to make it fit, it snaps back to the full width. Hiding your options behind a panel.

I prefer to have the Squad Filter open all the time.

What exactly don't you make of it? be constructive.... .
Be constructive on something I don't understand? You see the screeshot right? What's the folder shapes thing on the pitch?

Are they supposed to represent players/positions/areas they cover.

It looks horrible.

Asking assistant to assign is the same thing exactly as the all button?

No it is not. Ask assistant will assign a role to each member of the team.

In previous versions of FM you could select them to fulfill all roles - then eliminate the stars they are not good at to find their best role.

To tick all boxes you have to individually tick all the boxes in this case 99 in total to find out which stars they are good at and which they are bad at. Then you can narrow it down to their best stars.

This is completley non-intuitive UI design. It's a screen of tick boxes and you have to manually select what role a coach fulfills. Or ask the assistant.

And in my opinion the Ass man doesn't assign the coaches to their best abilities or assigns too many roles to a coach - limiting their effectiveness in their coaching areas.

How about this - clicking on a coach - on the right hand side panel - how about it give a star rating for what coaching role they are best suited to?

That would be intuitive design.

Honestly smurf, I've attempted to cut out the incoherent ranting in your post and attempted to address the very little constructive criticism you have here... And it's genuinely thin imo, and i'm usually someone who can relate to most peoples issues. It's like you've TRIED to find things wrong with the game and failed on most counts... Tooltip help mentioned several times? You hate spending 5 minutes once a year sorting preferences like in every other game you buy? You hate that a demo has limited options?...

So you assume I buy other games - I do not. I play FM and that's it.

Yes - in giving feedback it's great to find things you hate - that's what gives good feedback. If everyone said they loved the game and said nothing negative then things would never change.

Yes I opened the game and found faults immediately which prompted me to write this post.

Yes a demo is limited - but I'm saying a program can be intuitive and set regional preferences, like Currency, Time and Date etc. without the user having to fiddle with every setting.

My main gripe is that the preferences are under 1 list in the top left corner. Nearly missed it.

Why not tab out the options across the screen???

Thank you for prompting me to follow up on some points.

Change him to a wide midfielder. The whole concept of the role of a winger is that he'll dribble more than average with the ball, hence why that's a built in instruction. If you want to rein that in, then simply change his role to one where dribbling more isn't so much of a feature of the role. Such as a wide midfielder or a defensive winger.

EDIT - as an addendum to this, if you give the wide midfielder the other three in-built instructions that a winger has (as the WM has no preset PIs), then this effectively would make him a winger with dribbling more taken away. You can also add other PIs to this role as well to tailor as suits.

there is no wide midfielder in the AML/AMR spot, and besides that was just an example. what if i want my attacking midfielder not to make through passes all the time or if i want my advanced playmaker to cross the ball when a good crossing opportunity arises or if i want my fullback to go forward but not cross at every opportunity??

they should either remove the greyed out parts or let us create our own roles with the current roles as a template. at the moment, the tactics are limited and feel forced to play in a particular way, specially the fullbacks on attack as whatever you choose it seems you cant stop the "cross often" instruction. for a game that is about managing/coaching a football team, it is very disappointing that it is designed this way on purpose forcing you to play in a certain way.

there is no wide midfielder in the AML/AMR spot, and besides that was just an example. what if i want my attacking midfielder not to make through passes all the time or if i want my advanced playmaker to cross the ball when a good crossing opportunity arises or if i want my fullback to go forward but not cross at every opportunity??

they should either remove the greyed out parts or let us create our own roles with the current roles as a template. at the moment, the tactics are limited and feel forced to play in a particular way, specially the fullbacks on attack as whatever you choose it seems you cant stop the "cross often" instruction. for a game that is about managing/coaching a football team, it is very disappointing that it is designed this way on purpose forcing you to play in a certain way.

I thought the players would only cross when it the right decision - basically down to their Decision Making stats.

If they have poor decisions they will make a poor decision to cross - if they have good decision making then they cross when it's a good decision to do this.

I thought that's how it works. Maybe I'm wrong.

For us who love alt tabbing while playing FM, the game is simply unplayable now. First I got stuck on calendar screen, and I managed to save the game and quit it. But now I got black screen and couldn't do anything but restarting the PC. Shame, as I finally managed to get some good results. Hoping it would be fixed as soon as possible.

I agree. I don't like to feel like I'm restricted in what I can tell my players to do. The old school sliders were not optimal in the sense that that's not as intuitive as clicking a button that says 'dribble more', but at least then, you were able to change everything you wanted to. Now, it feels like you're being forced to choose from preset roles with not enough room to deviate from (for me personally).

It could be more flexible, but I guess what they are trying to do by making tactical options limited is to keep the player roles realistic to reduce the chance of tactical exploits. Not saying that's a good thing. Having said that, centre midfield role and others are the blank canvas templates, but not available in every position.

For us who love alt tabbing while playing FM, the game is simply unplayable now. First I got stuck on calendar screen, and I managed to save the game and quit it. But now I got black screen and couldn't do anything but restarting the PC. Shame, as I finally managed to get some good results. Hoping it would be fixed as soon as possible.

There is a workaround for the issue... If you press 'SHIFT+R" when it's stuck, it will reload the skin and fix it.. the other workaround some are using is going borderless windowed mode, not sure if that works..

SI are aware and looking into it... I alt tab all the time and calling it unplayable is simple wrong. Inconvenient? yes

There is a workaround for the issue... If you press 'SHIFT+R" when it's stuck, it will reload the skin and fix it.. the other workaround some are using is going borderless windowed mode, not sure if that works..

SI are aware and looking into it... I alt tab all the time and calling it unplayable is simple wrong. Inconvenient? yes

Well I pressed shift + R ten times, nothing. Then I tried to open Task manager using ctrl + shift + tab, still nothing happened. So yes, if this happen more then once, and I have to restart my PC every now and then, then yes, the game is unplayable at the moment. Will try borderless windowed mode to see if it helps, but I stand by what I said.

Firstly, thank you for responding to my post. I'm ok with you not liking my feedback - but it's my feedback on a public forum where we are requested to give our feedback. And this is my feedback.

I understand it's a demo - but to limit to one country - but give us the choice of which country we would like to play in - for example, I'm in Ireland, I'd love to demo the Irish league before buying.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by tool tip - a tool tip is something that appears when you hover over an informational point - when you hover over the Tool Tip I mention "Use Kinetic Scrolling" in the Preferences under Interface it says

"Tick if you want to enable Kinetic Scrolling"

That to me obvious - the tool tip shouldn't give an obvious description - but rather describe what Kinetic Scrolling is - in all my life as a professional designer for 18 years I have not heard the term "kinetic scrolling"

From Yahoo answers

Kinetic scrolling is the popular term to denote the scrolling of a long list with a bit of physics so that user feels like moving a wheel. Such a list view is then often referred as a flick list, caused the scrolling involves some sort of flicking gestures. Made popular in iPhone, flick list quickly invades other mobile platforms with touch screen because it just feels so natural and more usable than using the conventional approach of scroll bars

Do you understand my point now?

It's my feedback that it's not intuitive - it's not simple - and it is more difficult that it should be. It should be easier. How to make it easier... that's for SI. That's my feedback.

I completely disagree - there is a lock option. Once locked you cannot see behind the panel - it's a UI oversight. You cannot scale the right hand column to the left to make it fit, it snaps back to the full width. Hiding your options behind a panel.

I prefer to have the Squad Filter open all the time.

Be constructive on something I don't understand? You see the screeshot right? What's the folder shapes thing on the pitch?

Are they supposed to represent players/positions/areas they cover.

It looks horrible.

[/i]No it is not. Ask assistant will assign a role to each member of the team.

In previous versions of FM you could select them to fulfill all roles - then eliminate the stars they are not good at to find their best role.

To tick all boxes you have to individually tick all the boxes in this case 99 in total to find out which stars they are good at and which they are bad at. Then you can narrow it down to their best stars.

This is completley non-intuitive UI design. It's a screen of tick boxes and you have to manually select what role a coach fulfills. Or ask the assistant.

And in my opinion the Ass man doesn't assign the coaches to their best abilities or assigns too many roles to a coach - limiting their effectiveness in their coaching areas.

How about this - clicking on a coach - on the right hand side panel - how about it give a star rating for what coaching role they are best suited to?

That would be intuitive design.

So you assume I buy other games - I do not. I play FM and that's it.

Yes - in giving feedback it's great to find things you hate - that's what gives good feedback. If everyone said they loved the game and said nothing negative then things would never change.

Yes I opened the game and found faults immediately which prompted me to write this post.

Yes a demo is limited - but I'm saying a program can be intuitive and set regional preferences, like Currency, Time and Date etc. without the user having to fiddle with every setting.

My main gripe is that the preferences are under 1 list in the top left corner. Nearly missed it.

Why not tab out the options across the screen???

Thank you for prompting me to follow up on some points.

Firstly, completely appreciate this reply. It's less a rant and I can understand your points clearly. I also agree with some of them.

Tooltips - I agree, the descriptions aren't clear and in some cases (such as yours) aren't really helpful.

Managerial Style - I'm still not completely sure what issue there is with it.. I thought it was one part of the new design that was intuitive to be honest. You just pick whether you want to be more tracksuit or more suited type manager on a sliding scale, intuitive to me. And then you pick your points in an almost universally recognised rpg fashion.. intuitive.

The tactics screen - Almost entirely like previous versions, only with a different shape on the pitch, can't possibly see the issue, unless it's aesthetic.

Training All button - My mistake, I didn't realise what you were asking.

I hope you get my point Smurf, your second point brings up useful constructive issues which can be understood and looked at.. your first was a rant.

Cheers.

If there wasn't a changelist for the latest patch to the beta, and now that the latest patch is out as the full game and we don't get a changelist neither, does this mean there was something in the changelist SI didn't want to make public? :D

The game for me is a vast improvement from last year at this stage and seems a lot more realistic in results and performance of teams so I am enjoying the fight at the top of the premier league although Watford sit 5th at the top of the premier league however look at Leicester City this season so far.

The create a manager isn't an option that I feel will get a lot of positive feedback but will only grow as the game progresses in the future so I understand its limits for now and the graphics. I did notice that some goals went over the line especially in penalties and didn't count so if I see this again I report in bug report.

Well done for this year SI.

If there wasn't a changelist for the latest patch to the beta, and now that the latest patch is out as the full game and we don't get a changelist neither, does this mean there was something in the changelist SI didn't want to make public? :D

Get your tin foil hats out :D.

Yep, rather than just put out a changelist without the one thing they don't want you knowing, they just didn't put one out at all....

No, it's just a case of this being the full game release.. if there are issues with it, they want us to notice them without any bias from the last beta.

So if there are any issues, feel free to post it in the bug reporting forums.

He doesn't have stats for his home club as he's on loan, he hasn't played for you yet to have stats.

Thanks for the reply. You've completely misunderstood the entire thing, but thanks for taking the time anyway.

He has played for me, in fact he's played 37(1) times in the league alone, hence the first screenshot from his profile view. Clicking on the attributes tab should show the same season stats as it does for every other player. It's only players currently on loan that this happens with. It's as if that screen shows his stats from his parent club for the season rather than the club he's been playing for that season.

Get your tin foil hats out :D.

Yep, rather than just put out a changelist without the one thing they don't want you knowing, they just didn't put one out at all....

No, it's just a case of this being the full game release.. if there are issues with it, they want us to notice them without any bias from the last beta.

So if there are any issues, feel free to post it in the bug reporting forums.

Fair enough that's far more logical, I just found it weird because they've always posted changelists and now this one time they don't. Even if they aren't obliged to do it, of course.

Firstly, completely appreciate this reply. It's less a rant and I can understand your points clearly. I also agree with some of them.

Tooltips - I agree, the descriptions aren't clear and in some cases (such as yours) aren't really helpful.

Managerial Style - I'm still not completely sure what issue there is with it.. I thought it was one part of the new design that was intuitive to be honest. You just pick whether you want to be more tracksuit or more suited type manager on a sliding scale, intuitive to me. And then you pick your points in an almost universally recognised rpg fashion.. intuitive.

The tactics screen - Almost entirely like previous versions, only with a different shape on the pitch, can't possibly see the issue, unless it's aesthetic.

Training All button - My mistake, I didn't realise what you were asking.

I hope you get my point Smurf, your second point brings up useful constructive issues which can be understood and looked at.. your first was a rant.

Cheers.

Apologise if it came across rant y.

Glad we're cleared up

Luke Bratton wants to know why I've left him out of my Man City Champions League squad.

The "because you're crap at football" reply seems to be missing?

In all seriousness, he rated as league 1 quality with no potential, what's the point?

Luke Bratton wants to know why I've left him out of my Man City Champions League squad.

The "because you're crap at football" reply seems to be missing?

In all seriousness, he rated as league 1 quality with no potential, what's the point?

What is his squad status?

Archived