What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

When you sign a big name player and I'm talking a big name player that sells shirts I'd like to see this more clearly reflected in on my finances page. Same as when as an EPL team I sign a player from Japan, South Korea or China, maybe as a marketing ploy, maybe because the player is actually half decent this could be reflected in my merchandising sales too. Let me elaborate, my scout comes back with a report maybe a little like this one........

Scout Dave Smith notes that Shinjiwa Kawasaki is a great prospect. In time he could become a leading Premier League left winger. Smith also wishes to make it known that after consulting with Sales Director Dan White that signing Kawasaki could bring in around £2,500,000 P/A in merchandising sales due to the player's popularity in the far east.

This could also be done for big name players that sell shirts. Talking big big names here, the likes of Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Messi, Ronaldo. The type of name you see on kids backs in the playground.

Also, maybe as a club outside of the top division you might be tempted to sign an aging older star to boost merchandising sales, obviously on a lower scale to that mentioned above and also to increase ticket sales. For example, a 37 year old ex Brazilian International and World Cup winner may well bring an extra thousand or so few the gate at Bournemouth, even if it was just a short term boost. Think Asprilla and Darlington..... only the player actually plays a few matches.

I'd like to make it clear I have no desire to set the price of tickets and pies and all that gimmicky stuff, I'd just like to see a little more INDIRECT control over finances.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To give FM a bit of variety

Start a new game as an EXISTING staff member. Instead of being a new manager, how different would it be to start a game with the option of already having a persona e.g. Wenger having to win round the fans irl to win some overdue silverware or Pardew seeing out his 8 year contract. Or even starting a game as an unemployed manager with bags of ability/potential/history to earn a top job straight away and change people's opinions of them.

I'd also like to see the way injuries affect players become more realistic. Right now it's just random stat damages.

For example, there is no way someone should lose acceleration from a broken finger/arm. He can do his drills just fine on training. Sure, he could lose some strength since he can't lift weights for some time, but obviously not pace/accel.

Same goes for head injuries. They shouldn't affect a player's physical stats in any way. While injured he can exercise both his arms and legs just fine. The only reason a player with head injury doesn't play is in order to avoid any further, potentially critical injuries.

The list keeps going, but I guess you get the idea. In manager an injury means absolutely no training, nothing. In reality though this isn't true, it depends entirely on the nature of the injury.

I have 3 ideas:

1. When the replay of a goal is been shown there is no access to the shouts or dropdown tactics menu. Soemtimes I like to make a change at this stage but am unable to do so. Any chance of allowing access to this feature during replays?

2. Remember the England - Italy game during the Euros? In the first minute Balotelli scuffed a shot straight at Hart. It's a shot on target and was therefore statistically positive. Later in that game De Rossi hit a 20 yard belter that hit the woodwork. A shot off target and statistically negative ( I know FM would record that as shot on woodwork). De Rossi's was a great effort, Balotelli's an awful one yet the statistics don't capture this IRL.

In FM we get stats on scoring chances (CCCs, Shots on & off target, woodwork) but we have no feedback as to whether a shot is a good effort or a bad effort. Is there any way to add this stat to the game? In the example above we would have one Shot on target and one against the woodwork. The user will look at the stats and see the Balotelli chance as a positive yet it was an awful attempt while De Rossi's was off the woodwork and was a great attempt. It might be hard to code but I thought I'd ask anyway.

3. I may have missed it but iis the info available on how many CCCs were actually scored. If not, I think this would be a good addition.

I would like a shout I can use when there is ten minutes left of the game and I don't want to send so many players up for corners or free kicks.

Then I can use the shout to keep four or five men back, instead of going in and alter my set piece instructions.

Good morning,

(Just to point out, this is not a whine thread or sympathy thread or some potato like that, I write it for hopes of it being in SIgames's mind for a new idea)

So I have been playing Football Manager in periods since FM 10 (I think), and I have always liked most parts of it. Like, every season I enjoy spending time with building a team, lower the wages spent by kicking out silly players and replacing with gems, building creative formations (3-4-2-1, 2-3-2-1-1 etc) BUT TO THE POINT; I suck at maintaining a level of good results. Sure, when it's going great and the players are high flying it's easy to get a good run of results. But when I get a couple of winless games then everything gets much harder, usually in games when my team is "not in a good form" it's like their decision attribute gets reduced to 1 and creativity too (which might be logical) but then, I'm not that good to be able to solve the problem so usually then I stop playing for some time or as in recent years, cheat (but it never feels good to cheat so that's not an option).

So the idea I have (which probably have come up before by people) is to instead of controlling the manager, you control the chairman. You might think that it sounds boring, but I think it would be fun. You can have lots of choices and you decide everything financially (the board has some influence though). It would start off with buying a club (or even making an own, starting at the bottom in a city you decide), then you get a "Total budget": This one is free to use however you like. If you want all of it to go on transfer and wage budget (of course some of it are needed for maintainance etc but that can be automatical) then you won't get much for marketing, youth recruitment, charity, own money etc. You start with either keeping or firing and hiring a new manager, you can put expectations on him and also see his stats and what sort of football he prefers (attacking football makes more people interested in the club but will find it tough to compete if you are a small club in a division etc).

You can either make the manager free to do whatever he likes, or you can be like Abramovich and interfer with all and everything. The manager can ask for different transfers and players and you can try to buy them, find similar players or refuse, which can lead to the manager not being happy and doing his job badly and eventually leave. You can also decide to make the club into something special, like Athletic Bilbao and only having players of a certain nation (although it might not be so popular making a nations club only hire players of a certain nation that isn't theirs). If you would save much money for yourself you would be able to for instance buy a bigger club, invest in the club or using it for other stuff, and that might make the fan's of the team you are owning hate you ala Manchester United and Liverpool before FSW.

I can list much more things but only the creativity stops and logical solutions are pretty logical, if you use much money for charity and helping the town you live in with jobs for unemployed etc will make the club more popular to both people and give good PR. So on matchdays, you are watching the game instead of handling the game and I for one would find that refreshing to stop screaming and pulling my hair in real life when I could threaten the players to remake them into dishwashers and toiletcleaners and firing the manager after every loss.

So these are just my thoughts and ideas, feel free to add or change things in discussions etc and have a merry new year!

Regards

Buttocks

Rather than receiving scouting updates in my news inbox for every scout on my books the head scout should do 1 comprehensive report. If you are at a big club with 10-15 scouts the inbox gets cluttered and it becomes a bit annoying getting all the reports through. At the start or end of each month the head scout should send a message saying that from the reports gathered x, y & z players are worth having a look at. To expand on it further it could have a break down of scouted players by position, hot prospects, improvement on 1st teamers, price range, etc.

I have not read all the ideas or pages so might be said but i would like to see a top ten list of some of the current records page for clubs/competitions....ie Top 10 most appearances, Top 10 scorers etc. There is no reason, and not sure what it will add to the game much but I'd like it.

Yes, a most appearances/goals list for club overall and for each competition would be fantastic. IRL we always hear about most European appearances etc etc.

Would also be good if games played and goals for club were on the squad screen too.

Finally time since last goal resets each season. We could do with a years/days since last goal. I had a full back who didn't score for 2-3 years.

Emergency loans need to be introduced, first season in the prem after promotion and both of my keepers are injured for 3 months, only got youth GK to stand between the sticks now.
Temporary workaround - out of contract keepers? You can sign them for all but december and april/may can't you? Or is the prem stricter than other leagues?

Temporary workaround - out of contract keepers? You can sign them for all but december and april/may can't you? Or is the prem stricter than other leagues?
I've spent all my budget so got no wages to offer anyone else, cheers for the suggestion though, my teams going to fall apart with the youth keeper in goal, no doubt morale will plummet too.

EDIT: i did have some wage budget left, so can bring someone in now :thup:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, any chance of being able to send your foreign player on a course to learn the native language of where they are playing. this allays the problem of communication within the squad and also gives you another response to the language problem question in press conferences

When I'm searching for players and I have a list of attributes I'm searching, what I would love to be able to do it use the 'match 7/10' on attributes only so I can search strikers that are listed for loan with 7 of the following 10 attributes, for example. I like my players to fit the roles I'm going to put them in, at the moment I'm getting players that aren't available for loan showing up.

1. Not sure if it's already there, I've not been able to find it, but when your board asks if you want to find an affiliate club even a long list of even remotely possibles would be very helpful because right now it's a bit of a blind alley as you're given a list of pretty much every club in the game to 'choose' from (most of which won't be interested/suitable anyway??).

2. A column or filter in player search/shortlist screen of anyone who has minimum fee release clauses would be very fine and dandy helpful.

I recently started looking through my feeder clubs, all 14 of them, and I realised that some of them were struggling with injuries in certain positions. I knew I could help them

because most of my youth and reserve players are better than their first team. What I thought would be good is if feeder clubs came to you and asked for a player. I

know that they can just ask for a loan, but I thought it would make it more realistic if they came to the club and asked for help. I probably haven't described it very well

so here's a step by step guide on what could happen...

1)Message comes through, urgent. *Parent team name* receive call for help from *Feeder team name*

(message description)

"

Due to the recent injury of *feeder team name*'s *player name* who will be out for *injury duration* one of our feeder teams has requested an emergency loan from us.

I have compiled a list of potential candidates...

"

2a) You can either choose to accept, then choose a player: The positives of this is that the manager will like you more and maybe put you on his favored personnel list, this will help when signing youth's from the feeder clubs if that is the intention of the club link

2b) You can decline, this will result in the feeder club manager disliking you, and maybe even asking to cut the clubs relationship with you all together.

3)The assistant manager will provide a list of players which would be suitable, all players on this list will be either on your reserve team or your youth team. You pick one and then carry it out like a regular loan, this loan can be no longer than the recovery time of their injured player. +- a month depending on the severity

This will not only help the feeder team, but it will also help with your developing players who require match experience, meaning that they will play most games on the loan, and get their stats up...

Any ideas?

I think my only suggestion to improve this game would be if you could load a save from the previous year's version and continue it in the newest version of the game.

A similar game, which I play a lot of, OOTP Baseball, has always had this ability and I believe there are people who are playing a save that has lasted 10+ versions of the game.

I just think its a shame that after maybe playing a dozen seasons through the life of a game, that all that time and effort is for naught when the new version comes out.

I think my only suggestion to improve this game would be if you could load a save from the previous year's version and continue it in the newest version of the game.

A similar game, which I play a lot of, OOTP Baseball, has always had this ability and I believe there are people who are playing a save that has lasted 10+ versions of the game.

I just think its a shame that after maybe playing a dozen seasons through the life of a game, that all that time and effort is for naught when the new version comes out.

What about the game history and players ? Should they show real history and real players in new game or the history and players created by old game save ?

The Board Promises could be better when you take on a new job, some kind of interview and some terms for the new incoming manager like transfer budgets, hire my own existing backroom team. Also a bit more character from the chairman and cheif executive are they a bill kenwright quite quiet, or a dave whelan. And are they a hire and fire tycoon like abronavich.

Director Of Football is a promising feature however some improvements that might help i feel is some clubs will bring in a dof eventually whether you like it or not and this should be in the game, are they interfering and trying to take your job or are they like dan ashworth not wanting your job and just wanting to help. Also some of the director of football positions should be taken up by older unemployed managers like they are in real life. More communication here would help matters a great deal.

The AI of the game is still very poor as managers dont seem to develop the knack of bringing in the youngsters and this makes the game often feel unrealsitic after the first few seasons.

Match engine wise the shouts are a good feature but it would be good to see some character from the managers on the touchline are they calm, or like warnock which results in tpuchline bans and feuds with opposing managers which could result in when you are after one of there players in future they refuse to deal with you. On the other hand if you play arsenal or man utd and the manager likes the way your team played you form a relationship which could result in them prefering to sell players to you cheaper and maybe calling you and reccommending one of there players to you as happens in real life because at the moment you still feel not a part of the game i think these features could help the game be even more successful. If people want a graphical game they buy fifa and this is more of a thinking game.

A partial recovery for when the game crashes.

I'm not saying the game crashes often, well not for me I've had 5 crashes in 600 hours of play <touch wood>. Most of the time it was just after a save (weekly auto). But once it was just after a miraculous result. I hate replaying games anyway and this time it took about 10 attempts to get a similar result.

So, something like "FM did not exit cleanly. Where possible use existing results?"

If it is possible to pick the same teams then it would use the existing matches.

A lad decided to make a new thread for his ideas, so I've decided to take it upon myself to post his ideas (as my own) in the correct thread

Just thought of 2 things that maybe would be good in the next Football Manager.

1) Chairman mode. Get to pick between wealthy or not and see how good you can run a club and how successful you can become with a chance to sell and buy your club!

2) After being successful with your club or as a manager other than just having a stadium named after you, you get knighted and your name automatically goes to Sir... etc.... Some views that I think will be good in the next game! What you think? Want to hear other peoples views, too. Thanks

a bit more like FM12 engine wise this one requires a lot of work to get a working tactic, FM12 was easy to get something getting the results you feel are warrented.

and a bet less "home advantage" i'm man utd, i shouldn't be winning 1-0 or drawing every away game, and creating 1-4 shots on target.

Just two ideas really:

1) Improve the AI team building

2) Improve the transfer system

For me FM have 3 major areas: the game ME, the transfer system and the AI team bulding. These 3 parts are the core of the game and if they dont work well it's a big flaw.

The ME is improving year by year, and that a great thing, but the others two areas just stop improving, imo, in the last couple of years.

The big teams still can build a proper team to challenge the human team after 4 or 5 years.

The transfer system dont work, because AI teams dont buy the good players from the human teams, so... it's very easy for us, human managers, to build a great team with good players.

the media side for me is still a big weakness the game needs more interaction interms of us with our own fans, opposing managers, and allies.

Also our own players, former players, coaching staff, board, owner, club legends commenting on the job we are doing and us having a chance to respond. by either agreeing or hitting out at there comments.

Pundits would also be a nice idea where big names pundits comment on the job we are doing and perhaps we have a chance to do a bit of commenting when we have acheived a certain amount like during the euros and world cup and based on the things we say we either increase our reputation or decrease it by making ourselves look silly which gives us a decrease.

The knighthood would also be a nice idea, and maybe a chance for us to be part of a board where we are a director of football.

Cover more wide range of unuseful or impossible information, such as other country's club information, unknown players information, other teams reserve and especially U19,U18 teams young players. AI managers and human manager should not be able to have access to so much information which in fact we should not know. Unless we specifically assign scouts to investigate. And even so scouts should only report back player's information who he feels he has some interest in. Scout should not magically know every person and even their detailed information including everything in their club. So what I'm saying is much more a foggy fog of war that could make the game more unpredictable and more fair (AI managers and staffs should also be blocked by the fog) and more sense of realism. You couldn't imagine Wenger opens his computer one day, and just browse through all the U19 squads of other teams and other country's clubs, and filter look for any young players described as "promising ...", then decides I'm going to buy him. And the scouting job currently with the game is too quick and too precise. Imo we (including AI) should not even know the exact attributes for most of the players in the football world. At least, when the game starts, when players and every other thing evolves, the attributes change every minute, we (including AI) should not see directly their current attributes, what we know is the previous scout report from scouts listing their previous attributes status or playing forms. Anyway, hope you understand what I'm trying to say, which I think would make the game more challenging and provide the sense of exploiting the world of football. Not in current way that we start the game and take over a club, and then I just am able to know every staff, every player in that football world, and I just filter staff lists and sign the best coaches and then send out scout's to scout to report back only young players with potential ability above 4 stars and then buy them. It's not just that simple in fact. Please if possible make the game more like from a managers eye and his capability, and provide the only possible information he could possibly reach. Make it more unpredictable, more dynamic, more evolving, more conflicts, and more challenges. Make the players more human, more vivid. Ah yes, and tactics part, the team should only player around the formation and tactics we train everyday, and play in the style they play all along. When the match starts, we should not be able to change too many things with respect to tactics. We can use current shout function for sure, but we should not be able to just pause the match, load some strange formation downloaded from the internet trying to win or comeback from a defeat. It's impossible for a manager to shout so many instructions to his players on the pitch who are running and fighting. In fact, irl managers don't have too much control over his players on the pitch sometimes.

I think future FM should include fans celebrations of a team’s success, or show the supporters reactions if a team does not succeed (videos, newspapers/magazines front pages in the game). Show reactions of the supporters about the signing of a specific player. After such a hard season and a team wins a cup or league… there could be a video of the clubs supporters celebrating (bigger the club, bigger the celebrations). Show newspaper/magazines covers (front pages) that give relevance to a team’s success in a specific league or cup. If a team’s not doing so well, there could be videos, newspapers/magazine covers showing that supporters are displeased.

The way it’s now, if you win a cup or league, there’s a small message of the teams achievement, and that’s it. Same could be said if your team has a big signing, it simply show’s a small message and done.

This would probably improve the player’s immersion in game.

There are two things that would make my FM experience more enjoyable.

1. An "instant result"" button available in the full game. I like to play FM pretty quickly and so don't like trawling through highlights of unimportant games all the time. This addition would help my plough through the seasons and really get into a career game.

2. An "unsackable" option in the full game. Why? Like most people I like to have a long term plan and would love to see it through to fruition. Sometimes (as in real life I know) FM is a tad too quick to fire managers. For instance I was recently trying something new and we were struggling at first then I went on a good run but because we lost 1 game at the end of it I was fired.

Even worse - ONE day after I was fired I was announced as "MANAGER OF THE MONTH"! LoL

To let the user and others know you would have been sacked the press could report something like...

"The manager is only still in a job because of his fantastic, long-term friendship with the chairman." Or something along those lines.

I'm aware these options are available in FMC but I would really like them to be in the FULL version.

Cheers

unsure if these points have been brought up already, if so i apologise

* When complaining in a press conference about bad refereeing (in case you're actually right) & FA remain silent:

Now you just get a generic message, but sometimes you have a player banned, or suffered an offside goal / disallowed a valid goal

IRL goals get mistakenly (dis)allowed as well, but couldn't the ban be adjusted afterwards?

* When players injure one another in training

couldn't we get the option to have a talk with the players about the incident, or even fine them (if they keep doing it) ?

this one popped into my mind because just today a player in Belgiums pro league headbutted his goalkeeper in training :)

feedback always appreciated :)

Hello

Huge fan of the series since 2006. Glad to see the franchise moving foreword every year and hope to be playing with fifa13 looking engine in the near future.

First off i have recently stopped playing as i feel the game has too many serious bugs. I almost feel like the game should still be in beta. Now for the feedback

- training camps were great! Want to see them again. Did they get taken out in the patch?

- If i want to play like barcelona or shakhtar i want to instruct players to do low crosses.. there us drill and float but no low cross

- i hate having to press tactics during match to give player instructions. Let me move the sliders in a quick way from match screen. Kinda like set player marking.

- coaching staff attributes should be explained in game or simplified. I want to know how many stars ill get from a coach without a calculator

- set pieces. Need lots of work. Huge part of the game. The fact that i cant tell multiple players attack the same spot is just weird.... i think this should work kinda like fifa. Almost recording or point and click player positions or even better drag and drop and record movement.

- preset positions... why cant we place the players exactly where we want them? I hate being restricted to the preset positions on the pitch. Moreover i want to be able to tell players where to run on attack and defence, kinda like fifa. I know we have the cut inside and move into chanels but i want arrows. I want horizontal movement and diagonal in all directions.

- closing down instructiosns should have area otline showing on pitch. Perhaps a circle or square that gets larger or smaller as the slider moves.

- signing staff from a search can be a chore! Give me filters for u18 coach u21 coach etc not just coach.

- scouting report. I dont like the layout of the new report. With the old one i found the strength and weaknesses were easier to read.

- competition rules should be changable from in game year to year. Like number of foreigners, youths etc. As they change in real life i should be able to change them in game.

- parent clubs. Never had much luck of loaning players for my first team from a parnt club, most have no interest playing for my club. If thats the case the board shouldnt offer the club as a choice.

- scroll up down arrows should be added for every list u need to go through. Its extremely taxing clicking in and back from every player in your short list.

- pre-season and winter break prep is a very important part of every season. There should be more indepth features for the two. For example the ass man or coaches should be able to tell the coach that "as a result of your 3 training camps. Your full back and winger developed a very strong understanding of each others game amd now complement each other superbly... or your strikes etc etc."

- it would also be nice to get some kind of quanitifiable feedback regarding chemistry of players.

- press conferences become TEDIOUS!!! Why the hell do i get asked how do i get along with X or Y every god damn day? I realise that this is a tough feature to implement and I appreciate what impact they have on the players... however there are still bugs (like some options greyed out even when suggested during backroom meeting)

- obviously dribbling moves would be nice... more variety but thats motion capture and such.

- teaching a plaer to shoout with the outside of the foot would be a nice feature

-

the above are my suggestiosn on making the game more user friendly and enjoyable IMHO.

Overall im pleased with new features and ideas however the game got released too early. Not all the features and, match engine especially, work properly. However as always SI is moving in the right direction and is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FOOTBALL MANAGER SIM!

Thank you

This isnt my idea. I read it on this board a month or so ago. Im not sure if its already in this thread or not but im going to say it anyways.

I would love to see Dynamic Rivalries, Lets say you constantly play a certain team in cup finals I think you should develop some kind of rivalry with that team. Same thing if you were constantly battling a certain team for the league championship.

I have 3 ideas:

1. When the replay of a goal is been shown there is no access to the shouts or dropdown tactics menu. Soemtimes I like to make a change at this stage but am unable to do so. Any chance of allowing access to this feature during replays?

Why don't you just, you know, pause the game, like everyone else does?

Would be great to have realistiс sponsors. Instead of "your team announced a new sponsorship deal" it would be "your team announced a deal with %country% %manufacture%" like English fast food company, Russian railway tycoon, Spanish TV broadcaster. Would be a nice touch, especially if they are shown on kits.

Something I think should be added ASAP, as it gives an even better range of realism, is the influence of the environment on teams. I'm going to explain myself further:

1) Altitude. I'll give an example: Most South American teams dislike playing matches at Bolivia, Ecuador and Mexico because of their altitute. On FM, however, there's absolutely no difference between playing in Argentina and in Bolivia. If a player is not adapted to a certain altitude (e.g. An argentinian player who has just arrived at Bolivia), its fitness should decrease faster in matches than it should on a player that is already adapted to that condition

2) Travelling. Sometimes, I've found my team playing at the Club World Cup and at the national league at the same time. However, I could use a certaint team to play a match at Morocco and, three days later, use the very same team to play in Argentina, and then I could do the same AGAIN in Morocco. Those players should be unavailable to play in Argentina during the Club World Cup (In a very similar way to those who are on international duties). Before a competition such as the Club World Cup (Or other kind of 'quick' international competition), a list showing which players are going to travel abroad should be done, making those players eligible for the international competition and unavailable for local matches

Team talks improvement:

The current team talks give us the possibility of addressing specific group of players namely defence, midfield and attack but in my opinion this concept does not meet it's purpose:

- if i want to criticise the team for poor finishing and i have 2 attacking wingers and 1 attacking midfielder i can only address the sole striker that may even be support duty :)

My suggestion is to allow the possibility of grouping the players by duty (defence, support and attack) or to include in the general and or individual team talk the subjects of poor defending, passing or finishing.

Thanks for reading :)

Another suggestion, this time in regards to staff responsibilities:

My experience with the DoF that was introduced in this version is mostly positive, even if i think he is a bit stingy and does not spend the money available or gets enough players on his own to allow for rotation.

But the feature that i would like to see changed/improved is the Youth Training: the training report that is presented regularly in regards to youth team with the focus suggestion does not make sense to me when i have delegated all youth team responsibilities to the staff. I don't mind receiving the report as information as i do to have to access the player information and manually change the training focus according to suggestion.

Thanks for reading :)

Sponsors. We want the ability to chose sponsors with different amounts of money for our team. It will drastically improve financial control (which also needs a complete overhaul, worst part of the game, even worse than the ME). Also improve the UI, get it back to FM12 where we can actually see a decent Overview screen with the shirts and who scored, not the ipad feel you are going for.

Hi guys,

I honestly dont know if some of the ideas are even possible, but I give it a shot anyway.

(also, anyof your ideas are most welcome here!)

- player contract talk: an agent tells me his client/my player wants a new contract. so I offer a player new one, fair in my opinion terms. agent want 10 times the number of wages so negotiations breake down. I would then like to go to the player ant be able to tell him: look lad, i offered you a fair terms but your greedy agent refused the offer! do you want to play for my club or not? (or something along the line)

- when my team is on the run of bad results (it happens) i would like to be able to call a meeting and give the team a hairdryer talk ala sir A Ferguson. as opposed to "only" being able to say "we had okey results so keep your heads up". I would like to say instead "what the heck guys?? get your sh*t together! you are all pros!!!" or something like that :-)

- be able to tell a player "stop being so recless and getting booked/send off all the time or you will be OUT!" (rooney anyone?)

and actually those above to have a real effect in the game :-)

also, i would just love to be able to see some kind of picture (even drawn!) of my state of the art arena! specially after improvements! i dont mean paper stands or hotdogs stands or shops or parking lots (FIFA manager?) just my beatifull stadium!

I know, I know, guys at SI are all against it :-) but I also remember you guys being totally opposed to the 3D match engine in the late 90s. Look where we are today :-)

please people, post your thought here. And I would gladly welcome any and all feedback from all you guys at SI.

Merry Christmas!

More match facts in pre game build up, for example if the game is Inter - Milan

In the last meeting Milan won 2:1

Inter haven't scored against Milan in 5 games

Milan haven't won this season after being behind at HT (I remember Fifa manager had lots of such stats, it was enjoyable to check them once in a while).

Inter's manager haven't lost to Milan's manager in all of 20 their previous battles

etc

Archived