Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

• Administrators

The January Transfer Update is out now and available to download via Steam. All the details (and changelist) can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/420974-The-January-Transfer-Window-Update-15.3.0-Out-Now!

Please as always, keep your feedback constructive and bear in mind the change list includes but isn't limited to the fixes shown in the link above.

15.3.0 PC: 610347; Mac: 610349; Linux: 610351

Please do take the time to read the changelist and try the game before taking the time to post.

And of course, enjoy the game! Thanks.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil, if I may ask you to add a fix to the Israeli league in the change list?

Since 15.2.1, there were hardly no transfers or loans taking place in the Israeli league and this has been fixed with the patch.

Thanks!

• Administrators
Neil, if I may ask you to add a fix to the Israeli league in the change list?

Since 15.2.1, there were hardly no transfers or loans taking place in the Israeli league and this has been fixed with the patch.

Thanks!

It's in the changelist already - "Increased transfer activity in Israel"

New games only I'm afraid as this kind of thing is setup when the game is created.

So players from New Zealand are just going to vanish for several months for people continuing saves every four years, or was the issue a one off?

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly went wrong for that bug?

• Administrators
You sure it is out Neil?

I have restarted Steam 4 times and still nothing?

It's definitely out but may take some users longer to update than others if a large amount of people are trying to update at the same time - try and again and please be patient. Thanks.

I hate this. :( I'm in such an amazing lower league save and not sure if I should update or not.

The game can still update and be perfectly playable. There are some changes (database, fixes for certain fixture issues, new Premier League TV rights) that will need a new save to take effect, but the match engine and various bugs should be fixed.

I hate this. :( I'm in such an amazing lower league save and not sure if I should update or not.

If you're well into a save already then the attribute changes to original players would have no real bearing on your save. The Match Engine changes etc will already get rolled into your save.

That said, some fixes can't be applied to save games, so if there is any issues affecting your save then starting a new game would be a good idea.

The game can still update and be perfectly playable. There are some changes (database, fixes for certain fixture issues, new Premier League TV rights) that will need a new save to take effect, but the match engine and various bugs should be fixed.

It's just nice to have everything there, you know? I can live without it though I suppose.

As an avid and almost exclusive MLS coach, I was wondering if someone could elaborate a bit on the following bit?

- Improved MLS squad building

The other MLS bits were self-explanatory, but I'm quite curious what the above means. Thanks! :)

I take it that would mean that the AI would build better teams, after a few years they were maybe not buying good enough players to remain strong teams.

As an avid and almost exclusive MLS coach, I was wondering if someone could elaborate a bit on the following bit?

- Improved MLS squad building

The other MLS bits were self-explanatory, but I'm quite curious what the above means. Thanks! :)

There were a few little bugs which inhibited the AI from making maximum use of the cap. You should see bigger squad sizes and some higher quality players. There was also a little bug in calculating the cap hit of some players which will also benefit the User.

• Administrators
Closed steam, reopened and loaded up my saved game. How do I know if the update is done?

In Game Status it says 'current version: 15.2.1 585345 (m.e v1541)' That's the old database right?

It hasn't updated - the servers are running slow so keep trying. Hopefully it'll update for you soon.

Closed steam, reopened and loaded up my saved game. How do I know if the update is done?

In Game Status it says 'current version: 15.2.1 585345 (m.e v1541)' That's the old database right?

You may have to go into your downloads and start it yourself, for some reason it had mine queued but it would not start up, I started it up manually and I was good to go.

• Administrators
Presumably, the European transfer windows that are still open won't be included until FM16? Or will there be another transfer window update?

They won't no, and there are no current plans for any further updates.

There were a few little bugs which inhibited the AI from making maximum use of the cap. You should see bigger squad sizes and some higher quality players. There was also a little bug in calculating the cap hit of some players which will also benefit the User.

Awesome - thank you!

Archived