Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

In the library... right click the editor, go to preferences and go to this screen:

91e21d6c8c80848efa6611cbe08b5376.png

Verify the local cache .. do the same for the main game executable too

Verified cache for game, still no luck with the editor. Should the editor be in the library as well as the game?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
Some of the widgets do not seem to be appearing.

My team rating and the opposition rating widgets have gone and I can't seem to get them back, some of the widgets are working fine but 4 or 5 of them don't appear.

Could you please try the following:

First delete your cache folder as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

Then delete your preferences files as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-preferences

Then finally reverify your cache as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#verify-cache

Cheers.

My team rating and the opposition rating widgets have gone and I can't seem to get them back, some of the widgets are working fine but 4 or 5 of them don't appear.

Any chance it's due to you using a skin that needs updating?

Press 'restore all' in widget overview.

I6TLazv.png

Well, what can I say? I'm genuinely gutted a fix for the female name problem still hasn't made the cut for the update. I'll keep reporting the same bug, and hope that someday someone on SI's end looks at it- after some positive discussion with Max back in FM14, there's been no word since reporting a similar issue for FM15, and it's still happening. I appreciate it doesn't really affect 99% of games, but still, my fingers are crossed for FM16.

Anyway, that aside, I'm gonna have a play now and see if the kit clash issue has received any attention.

Well, what can I say? I'm genuinely gutted a fix for the female name problem still hasn't made the cut for the update. I'll keep reporting the same bug, and hope that someday someone on SI's end looks at it- after some positive discussion with Max back in FM14, there's been no word since reporting a similar issue for FM15, and it's still happening. I appreciate it doesn't really affect 99% of games, but still, my fingers are crossed for FM16.

Anyway, that aside, I'm gonna have a play now and see if the kit clash issue has received any attention.

Hey, maybe his parents were Johnny Cash fans . . .

I have a dedicated database that I built with the previous patch.

Now if I load the 15.3.0 database changes, WITH my edited database, will it work hand in hand? IE will the two changes combine? Mainly transfers and the new TV PL deal? A quick response to this question would be greatly recieved!!

If the answer is no is there such a way I can do this???

My old save loaded fine, in the middle of an unbeaten run and that's continued so of course nothing to whinge about...yet. ;)

Only thing I have noticed though is that my tactics screen custom views won't stay the same. Tried recreating a custom view but when I leave tactics screen and go back it's showing up differently.

Screen_Shot_2015_02_25_at_17_49_36.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_02_25_at_17_50_12.jpg

It seems whatever is last in the list disappears whenever I leave the screen. It's not really a problem as I just added a column I wasn't interested in at the end and let that one disappear but it's not something I noticed before the update.

• Administrators
Any reason the 'Start training for new position' is greyed out?

For what player on what screen at what point in the season? If you think it's a bug could you please raise it on the bugs forum rather than in this thread? - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/437-Football-Manager-2015-Bugs-Forum

Thanks.

Having a strange issue when watching the match in full i cannot view the match stats. The option is ticked but it doesnt appear to be showing up
Try selecting 'Restore All' on the widget menu.

Could you please try the following:

First delete your cache folder as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

Then delete your preferences files as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-preferences

Then finally reverify your cache as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#verify-cache

Cheers.

That did the trick, cheers! ;)

Only played one game, but I think players dribbling into space is much, much improved. I got so tired of seeing that little 'walking on the ball' animation, when there was a ton of attacking space to run into. My impression was that dribbling is improved immensely in this update. If that's the case I think this could turn out to be a great ME!

Only played one game, but I think players dribbling into space is much, much improved. I got so tired of seeing that little 'walking on the ball' animation, when there was a ton of attacking space to run into. My impression was that dribbling is improved immensely in this update. If that's the case I think this could turn out to be a great ME!

Same for me,now they dribbel more narrow and not wide

Has the bug where one of the top 3-ranked UEFA leagues can get 6 Champions League entrants where the Europa League and Champions League winners come from the nation and both finish 5th or below been fixed?

I don't think UEFA have even announced what would happen in this scenario.

My game still didnt start to download the update..Thoughts?

As quoted from the above :

If the game doesn't seem to be updating, please try reverifying your game cache twice as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

Failing that, give it time - Steam servers are running slow today so it may take a little while to connect properly and update.

The regulations place a limit of 5 teams in the tournament, and it was widely reported that the 4th placed team in the League would miss out.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't make an exception. They did for Liverpool before, even though it was outside of the regulations. Therefore I imagine SI won't restrict it to just 5 teams because UEFA hasn't said what they'd do in that situation.

I've also heard that Europa winners would miss out, but we don't actually know the answer.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't make an exception. They did for Liverpool before, even though it was outside of the regulations. Therefore I imagine SI won't restrict it to just 5 teams because UEFA hasn't said what they'd do in that situation.

I've also heard that Europa winners would miss out, but we don't actually know the answer.

The rules should be put in the game as they are in the rulebook, it shouldn't assume they'll make exceptions!

Do you have any source for that at all?

"Your game could not be saved".

I can no longer save my multiplayer game.

Edit: My singleplayer save can't be saved either. Plus the pitch on the tactics screen look weird? There are no stripes on the green field. And when I move a player it takes significantly longer than normal. And I can't take screenshots. This is a mess..

Edit 2: I can't import tactics either.

From the couple of matches that I did get to play before my season ended the play seemed a bit frantic. Defending players seemed to really like a tackle and attacking players looked keen to run into tackles. The analysis tab does not seem to back this up though, the tackling and interception charts for my own team at least look pretty similar. Defending definitely seems to have become more reactive again. It reminded me more of 15.1 than 15.2, which in my opinion is a good thing.

I realise two matches are not enough of a sample of course.

Archived