Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you tried restarting Steam? What happened the last time you saved your game - did it complete saving okay?

Restarted Steam, restarted computer and still doesn't work.

Last time I played, I just saved the game and quit as I always do and shut down PC, no issues.

As you can see, player unhappiness has been looked at and tweaked. If something specific hasn't been listed, it may still have been "fixed" (they do state that not everything is listed), it might have been a tweak too small to make the list or it wasn't tweaked at all. It was certainly looked at - you can be sure of that.

As ever, any issues, please report them in the bugs forum.

Since I don't see any change in the current game (I'm half way in a season), do I need to start a new game for this kind of fix, or will it be fixed later in my game (In some ingame weeks, or at the start of the new season...) ?

Again, thanks for your answers !

Since I don't see any change in the current game (I'm half way in a season), do I need to start a new game for this kind of fix, or will it be fixed later in my game (In some ingame weeks, or at the start of the new season...) ?

Again, thanks for your answers !

Any existing unhappiness will remain, whether it's justified or bugged. If it has been improved, no new issues will crop up. You'll most likely see next season.

• SI Staff
Thanks for the update, from the fix-list it sounds excellent.

I can't attempt to update yet due to internet speeds, so will need to wait until the initial surge of people on Steam has reduced.

In the meantime, can I kindly ask when the data lock was? I'd added a few bits of info on the data thread but rarely received acknowledgement. I know if it was too late this time, it will be picked up for FM16 but I can set my expectations realistically with some feedback.

Cheers.

Data lock was a couple of weeks ago.

If you have posted in Data Issues, then those posts will need to be checked and verified for accuracy, and if proved accurate, will be included in the FM2016 data. Thank you for your help.

• Administrators
I remember trying an MLS save and finding lots of crashes in the player offer screen--has this been resolved?

Did you ever report this? Did a member of SI Staff say it was being investigated? Try again in the latest version, that's the only way of knowing if not.

I've noticed my assistants giving much improved opinions of players after the update. Before, they would almost invariably judge young players to have the potential to be a useful player, even the ones with one or one and a half star potential. I see much more cases of "not good enough for the club" and such, now.

• Administrators
The save game could not be loaded.

As I said before, have you tried restarting Steam? What happened the last time you saved your game - did it complete saving okay?

Please start a thread for me here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/462-PC-Specific-Issues

Thanks.

There is no download available for me in Steam.

Have checked and Steam says that there is no downloadable content. I am running version 15.2.1, and have allways keep this game up to date set within Steam.

Edit: Cancel, download has now started.

Data lock was a couple of weeks ago.

If you have posted in Data Issues, then those posts will need to be checked and verified for accuracy, and if proved accurate, will be included in the FM2016 data. Thank you for your help.

Thanks Gripper. Some will be borderline then.

I'll be interested to see if some other issues raised before that lock deadline (but had no response) will have been sorted. I don't know if the researchers do it and sometimes don't acknowledge, or if it means without acknowledgement, they haven't looked/acted.

Looking forward to the new update anyway, cheers for all the hard work that went in to it.

There is no download available for me in Steam.

Have checked and Steam says that there is no downloadable content. I am running version 15.2.1, and have allways keep this game up to date set within Steam.

I just left my steam idle for 5 minutes and it's just started downloading, just give it time :thup:.

• Administrators

If the game doesn't seem to be updating, please try reverifying your game cache twice as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

Failing that, give it time - Steam servers are running slow today so it may take a little while to connect properly and update.

• Administrators
Sorry, didn't click reply and just posted message.

Steam restarted, PC restarted still the same issue. Last time I played I just clicked Save and Quit as I always do. Saved and shut down fine

Okay as said create a thread here and I'll address it there - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/462-PC-Specific-Issues

Thanks.

Don't know because when I try to launch it I just get a blank (black) screen inside the Editor 2015 box. I assume the editor has updated because the data has changed in game.

Can you try verifying the game cache of the Editor. If not that, just a regular cache clearance. Also, did you update the main game completely before attempting to launch the Editor?

Can you try verifying the game cache of the Editor. If not that, just a regular cache clearance. Also, did you update the main game completely before attempting to launch the Editor?

Yes I updated the game first. Sorry don't know how to verify the game cache of the editor, or regular clearance.

With new PL mega money TV deal being introduced to 2015 season, I think there is a fair shout to update the prize money for position finishing as I recall there's around £80m-£90m to finish first and that was from last season. At least, for PL anyway.

Can I get a reply regarding this from SI. I understand that there might not be any further update but would that be included in FM16 with this?

Yes I updated the game first. Sorry don't know how to verify the game cache of the editor, or regular clearance.

In the library... right click the editor, go to preferences and go to this screen:

91e21d6c8c80848efa6611cbe08b5376.png

Verify the local cache .. do the same for the main game executable too

Right click on the game in steam library - click on properties - then go on local files tab and click on "verify integrity of game cache"

NVM - Welshace beat me to it :D

Can I get a reply regarding this from SI. I understand that there might not be any further update but would that be included in FM16 with this?

The tv deal is included on this update.. read the change log ... as for any other changes, if they are happening irl they will of course be reflected in the most accurate way SI can do so in any new versions of the game.

After the update some teams' team colours have changed within a save began with an earlier game version. For example Puteolana's foreground colour has changed from white to black. Should this be happening?

Thanks duccio, can you report this here please, it may be a big or it may be fine, we'd need to investigate: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/447-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

I really hope the defenders were enhanced. In lower levels it becomes unplayable, any piece of **** winger will outrun my best defender and they will just round the attacker instead of trying to tackle him.

Other thing that drives me mad is when any of the fullbacks will pass it back to the goalkeeper. THEY ALWAYS CONCEDE CORNERS, why can't they make a simple 6 yards pass. I even tried to field one of my best midfielders (who actually is accomplished at the fullback position) and he already did that.

The AI also cheats when it comes to off the ball movement. The opposition always attack the empty spaces even tough their 'off the ball, teamwork, agression, work rate' is low and they always receive a passa behind my defenders, whilst i can never do that.

Please grab some inspiration from the good FM 2008 and the pretty decent FM 2013. I do love the series and been buying the games since the 2013 (playing since cm 01/02) but the ME is getting worse year after year.

ALSO: PLEASE highlight (even tough it might still be disabled) the individual instructions from players that are 'hardcoded' for each role and duty.

IF a roaming playmaker will always have the roaming instruction, MAKE IT GREEN, it's far more intuitive. The one's that are not eligible for selection might still be black, but the ones that CANNOT be unselected should be green. Focus on UX

The tv deal is included on this update.. read the change log ... as for any other changes, if they are happening irl they will of course be reflected in the most accurate way SI can do so in any new versions of the game.

I know, I was on about the prize for finishing first to finishing last in EPL hasnt updated. Currently in game it is showing as £21m for finishing first when last season IRL finishing first get you around £80m-£90m.

I know, I was on about the prize for finishing first to finishing last in EPL hasnt updated. Currently in game it is showing as £21m for finishing first when last season IRL finishing first get you around £80m-£90m.
£21m is just the merit payment for the league placing, the extra money is made up in TV appearance payments.

Nope, it's £24m for the winners: http://www.tsmplug.com/football/premier-league-prize-money/

In a bit more detail if you wish, it's quite interesting tbh: http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2014/05/14/where-the-money-went-liverpool-top-premier-league-prize-cash-in-2013-14-140501/

Archived