Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a small but really annoying UI bug in the new update. The forward/back buttons on my mouse are not working as they used to when assigned to "interface - navigation - forward/back". They only work when the cursor is hovering the actual forward/back buttons at the top of the screen, which defeats the purpose of binding them to separate mouse buttons.

I tried deleting and re-binding them, but the problem still persists.

EDIT: Binding these to keyboard keys works as intended.

• Administrators
There's a small but really annoying UI bug in the new update. The forward/back buttons on my mouse are not working as they used to when assigned to "interface - navigation - forward/back". They only work when the cursor is hovering the actual forward/back buttons at the top of the screen, which defeats the purpose of binding them to separate mouse buttons.

I tried deleting and re-binding them, but the problem still persists.

Please raise the issue here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/448-User-Interface

Thanks.

has the problem of "unhappy players for not playing enough" been tuned down ? I know I don't make some of my player play a lot, so I understand some of them can moan, but up to the 15.2.1 patch, they are whining like 2yo dirty spoiled brats (And personnal talk does nothing, as they become angrier, whatever I say to them) very often.

apart from that, thanks for this patch, I'm now ready for my final long term LLM game... :):thup:

With new PL mega money TV deal being introduced to 2015 season, I think there is a fair shout to update the prize money for position finishing as I recall there's around £80m-£90m to finish first and that was from last season. At least, for PL anyway.

has the problem of "unhappy players for not playing enough" been tuned down ? I know I don't make some of my player play a lot, so I understand some of them can moan, but up to the 15.2.1 patch, they are whining like 2yo dirty spoiled brats (And personnal talk does nothing, as they become angrier, whatever I say to them) very often.

apart from that, thanks for this patch, I'm now ready for my final long term LLM game... :):thup:

In the CHANGELIST:

INTERACTION

- Improved the balancing of a number of player happiness’s including decreasing the regularity of players asking to join interested teams.

- Improved the balancing of teammates supporting unhappy players including players unhappy at the sale of a hot prospect

- Fixed rare instances of players asking to join an interested team when no interest has been shown in them

- Fixed rare instances of promises for continental qualification failing despite being achieved

- Fixed rare instance of a new contract promise failing despite a new contract having been signed

- Fixed players becoming happy with playing time despite not playing any games

In the CHANGELIST:

INTERACTION

- Improved the balancing of a number of player happiness’s including decreasing the regularity of players asking to join interested teams.

- Improved the balancing of teammates supporting unhappy players including players unhappy at the sale of a hot prospect

- Fixed rare instances of players asking to join an interested team when no interest has been shown in them

- Fixed rare instances of promises for continental qualification failing despite being achieved

- Fixed rare instance of a new contract promise failing despite a new contract having been signed

- Fixed players becoming happy with playing time despite not playing any games

I don't see anything about player being unhappy for not playing enough here (Only player wanting to quit team for another team). What I mean is when players says "I don't play enough, I want to play more", not "I want to play for another team"...

Sorry if I am not clear :o (But thank you for taking the time to answer me :thup:)

The trial change is interesting (and good) but what happens when you sign a trialist to a full contract, or anyone for that matter? Do they still get their attributes instantly revealed? If so it makes little sense.

My only issue is the trialed players attributes don't seem to unmask during the trial whereas I thought they would slightly..

Does the new Premier League mega money only come in after 2015/16? And does this include Friday night matches?

Yes it does come into affect from 2016/17 onwards :) No Friday night matches though, and it seems they've only added in the English deal increase that was announced recently, they haven't added in the expected international rights increase (that will lead clubs to receive £156M a season), so the most you can make is around £130M a season, maybe a bit more.

Just tested it out and that's what I found anyway :)

Have inverted wing backs been fixed?

No, unfortunately there wasn't time to fix issues relating to individual Roles. Development time was swallowed up by resolving issues which were wider reaching, and so they inevitably were a higher priority to address.

What would you prefer, a perfectly functioning IWB operating in a less stable ME, or vice versa? I know people will say "both", but that just wasn't possible in time for this update.

If you're having problems updating. Just restart your PC, start Steam and it should start updating automatically.

Always worth a go.. but bare in mind, that because of the high traffic on steam servers, it can take some time for the update to filter down to every user.

• Administrators
I've tried that three times. I've tried restarting Steam about 10. It's not working for me. It's already tried downloading it but it's not updated for some reason.

Try reverifying your cache as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

• Administrators
Update has been applied today automatically and now my save game won't open. Any suggestions?

Have you tried restarting Steam? What happened the last time you saved your game - did it complete saving okay?

My only issue is the trialed players attributes don't seem to unmask during the trial whereas I thought they would slightly..

They do in mine, over time, just like it does when you scout them. I'm just wondering what happens when the player signs a full contract as it would make zero sense if a players signature somehow revealed their ability. Can't test though as the free transfer window is closed in my save.

Thanks for the update, from the fix-list it sounds excellent.

I can't attempt to update yet due to internet speeds, so will need to wait until the initial surge of people on Steam has reduced.

In the meantime, can I kindly ask when the data lock was? I'd added a few bits of info on the data thread but rarely received acknowledgement. I know if it was too late this time, it will be picked up for FM16 but I can set my expectations realistically with some feedback.

Cheers.

I don't see anything about player being unhappy for not playing enough here (Only player wanting to quit team for another team). What I mean is when players says "I don't play enough, I want to play more", not "I want to play for another team"...

Sorry if I am not clear :o (But thank you for taking the time to answer me :thup:)

As you can see, player unhappiness has been looked at and tweaked. If something specific hasn't been listed, it may still have been "fixed" (they do state that not everything is listed), it might have been a tweak too small to make the list or it wasn't tweaked at all. It was certainly looked at - you can be sure of that.

As ever, any issues, please report them in the bugs forum.

Archived