Any other Yanks?

Indiana here, day off tommorow so I'll play until I can't anymore, then sleep, then wake up and do it all over again.

I think I'm going to take over the USMNT for my first go around. I've always done club before, so this should be pretty interesting.

English guy living in Ohio and finishing off the Steam download while wife gives our son his bath.

Now to sneakily play when they get out and then pull as near an all-nighter as a 36 yr old can these days and still fake it at work tomorrow..... :D

Hello my american friends im here because in a few weeks when we are all upto speed wit FM12 i want to start a network game. Why are you asking in here i hear you ask? Well because i can only play from 11pm GMT so most Europeans are sleeping so if theres any Yanks that wish to start a network game in the future let me know

Thnaks

Rich

have a good evening

I'm one of those Yanks. However, it's later than that now and I wasn't here at release time because my friends convinced me to go out to dinner. If I were still in college or still living in NYC not doing anything, I would play all night. If I had a regular job, I would call in tomorrow and play all damn weekend.

Unfortunately, now I'm in the Navy, and missing work for no good reason is for some reason frowned upon. Damned 6:05am march-offs!!!

Archived