Hows everyone going to spend friday?

Hey Lads,

Just wondering what everyone was planning tomorrow?anyone pulling a sicky or bunking school? as im on a gap year, I plan to get up about 8, pop down local tescos, get the game and supplies and go nuts for the rest of the day!

My mums away so she can't nag me to do something more 'constructive' with my time!

enjoy tomorrow!

Download the rest of my pre-load at 8.30am at work. Play on-and-off till 3.15pm. Not that excited yet, as I'm waiting for the editors hideaway to complete editing down to Level 11 - which will be a couple of weeks away :/

Might have a quicky career in an odd league until I can start my REAL career.

Tired. I'll be surprised if i'm in bed before 2am tonight.

Other than that, I have the Q&A session with Miles, fireworks with the kids, a family BBQ then possibly drinks at mine with a couple of friends. So FM only really has tonight and Friday morning really. LAte tonight (midnight) if I can't sweet talk Steam into unlocking early.

waking up at 6:45 to watch Liverpool v Napoli and then off to buy FM 11 straight after the game. Then i'll check to see if the patch is released, if it is i'll start a long term save with Liverpool and play nearly all day. Otherwise i'll just start using the competition editor to make the Australian State Leagues.

My FM11 prep begins tonight.

Tonight

Get home,

cook dinner,

wash up,

ironing,

any other jobs the wife will nag me if I don't do over the weekend.

Tomorrow

Get in to work,

download patch (40Mb Broadband at work :) ),

work on SLA documents and invoices,

check forum and get jealous,

pop to shops at lunch and pick up the game, i

install game,

more work until 5,

home,

dinner,

washing up,

download and install logo packs etc,

prep my long term game

watch David Attenborough's new program

do any other bits I don't get the chance to do tonight

Sleep

Saturday

Boot wife out to go shopping with her mum at 9am

Switch on FM

Lunch (whilst FMing)

Listen to footie on 5Live (whilst FMing)

dinner

Post dinner FM

Then sleep

Having got the game today and played a bit tomorrow will probably see a lot more play.

I actually intend to go into uni and get some study done ahead of my first final exam on Monday but I'll probably do an hour of that before booting up my laptop and using my massive internet usage allowance at uni to download the patch and a ton of graphics

On nights tonight, get in at 7am hopefully DL game via gameplanet but going to resist playing as I need sleep for nights friday. Get in at 7am Saturday morning, couple hours sleep then 4 days off the missus will be serving me with the divorce papers after that.:o

Tonight

Get home,

cook dinner,

wash up,

ironing,

Tomorrow

Get in to work,

install game,

more work until 5,

home,

dinner,

washing up,

prep my long term game

Sleep

Saturday

Switch on FM

Lunch (whilst FMing)

dinner

Post dinner FM

Then sleep

This one made me lol. I have game ordered so It should arrive today or tomoz. Altho Im not too excited till level 11 leagues are done and patch is out really. I have only just got into fm10 and am loving it with the 10.3 patch. For the last 4 years have just played fm06 lol. Hardly played any others and really couldnt get into them And tbh from what I have seen on the demo Im not to impressed. The new player interactions are just a game breaker for me.

Today:

1. Having preloaded FM on my desktop PC.

2. Going to buy a new hard drive for my laptop to replace the broken one. Installing Windows 7 and Steam. Preloading FM on there.

Tomorrow:

1. Getting up early.

2. Starting a game on the PC.

3. As soon as I finish work at noon, I'm gong to take the laptop and visit my fav. micro brewery. Going to play the game while drinking excellent beer and eating good food. Wife's not around since she's working abroad. Good times ahead.

Tonight

Get home,

cook dinner,

wash up,

ironing,

Tomorrow

Get in to work,

install game,

more work until 5,

home,

dinner,

washing up,

prep my long term game

Sleep

Saturday

Switch on FM

Lunch (whilst FMing)

dinner

Post dinner FM

Then sleep

LOL

Wife role made me LOL :D

8:45am - Drop kids off to school.

9:04am - RUN into local game store

9:05am - Get cursed at for pushing all out of my way to get to FM11 on the shelf

9:06am - Leave store with game

9:12am - Get two cream cakes for breakie (I know right??)

9:20am - Get home and start installing

9:30am - Hope to be on my way to a fantastic Liverpool career

1:15pm - Tell "The Boss" to go get the kids as I ain't moving

I've just made a clean install with Windows 7 so my computer is more than ready to gobble up FM11 when I install it tomorrow. I'm finishing work around 3pm and then I'll get my supplies on the way home. So from 5pm I'm locking myself in my house and turning off all external communications.

Tonight - Come back from pre stag curry tonight to have the preloaded game unlocked.

Play till about 2-3am

Friday - Wake up and play till 10am. Then Stag breakfast and stag weekend at Loch Lomond until Sunday lunch time

Sunday lunchtime - continue game where it left off....

Friday;

8:30 - School

12:30 - Go home in free period to get back before my parents who are trying to stop me playing it until Sunday, which is my birthday. They said they'll take the disc away but I will just install it on STEAM.

3:00pm - Laugh at my parents futile attempts to stop me.

10:00pm - Stop playing FM and go to bed.

Thurs PM/Fri AM - Purchase from Steam

Fri - Work then drinks after. Maybe stay out till early hours chatting some bird up and telling her who i'm going to buy 1st.

Sat - Hangover and work. Saturday a night in....NO FM :( X-factor and wine with the mrs

Sun - Football, then pub to watch football. Mrs wants me again Sunday night for Bonfire. I feel a "hamstring strain" coming on.

" You go babe, i wont be much company cos can hardly stand"

Quick dash to PC with beer and food. FM till silly o'clock and ready to call in sick at work Monday morning!!

My girlfriend will force me to go to a f****** party with a bunch of her friends because I promised long time ago while we had sex (I don't even remember!) I can't play until Saturday morning :(

FML!

Best one i have ever heard!! "I promised long time ago while we had sex"

Probably be up earlier to be in town just before 10 and maybe be back home before I'd normally start walking to the bus. Actually using the following June 1st as my proper start point so most of the rest of the day will be spent holidaying while I do lots of other stuff like watching DVDs before I get down to playing properly on Saturday.

Get up at stoopid o clock (6:30AM) and get ready for work 20 mins earlier than usual, Leave for work that bit early but detour round to sainsbury's and hope they have copies in stock, I bought it on a saturday last year whilst doing stupid shopping thinking "lets just get out of here and go home!"

Read through the manual in sansburys car park and general drool over the case smell the manual and head into work a little late claiming there was " lots" of traffic!!

I've just made a clean install with Windows 7 so my computer is more than ready to gobble up FM11 when I install it tomorrow. I'm finishing work around 3pm and then I'll get my supplies on the way home. So from 5pm I'm locking myself in my house and turning off all external communications.

Best i've heard so far! Though I want to know what your supplies are. Mine would be endless microwave food and coke, maybe some Haribo :)

Archived