Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

• Players moaning for new contracts too often
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Novem9 said:

After hours in game just learned first few words in questions and location of answers, so even no need to read fully.

This.
Or basically choose the 2nd option in the list almost every time, especially with new signings, without even looking.
"I hope he can make a big contribution."
"If he was at my club, I would have wanted double."
"I have great respect for the player."
"I will continue to look for bargains."
"We have researched the player night and day."
"Yes, I had the next few years in mind with this young signing."
blah blah blah

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 минут назад, Earnie is God! сказал:

This.
Or basically choose the 2nd option in the list almost every time, especially with new signings, without even looking.
"I hope he can make a big contribution."
"If he was at my club, I would have wanted double."
"I have great respect for the player."
"I will continue to look for bargains."
"We have researched the player night and day."
"Yes, I had the next few years in mind with this young signing."
blah blah blah

Exactly, IRL conferences are routine too, but looks like current system is needs for changes/updates. Fresh format maybe.

Btw if SI will ask for new questions including 5 detailed answers for each, I guess it will be a lot new questions for game from community.
Of course it will need for links and correlation with ingame events, but as variant.

Actually it will be nice to have a verbal duel with some coaches. For examples I usually have some troubles with Walter Mazzarri :D 
I have no idea why, but he always agress for me :lol: But in current format its look poorly

And of course you always end up with some when they ask you about a club being interested in a player of yours, and such like.
then it is almost always the 2nd bottom one on the list e.g. "they may well be interested but I have no intention of selling." 🙄🥱

Like this one I have just received...

20190812210526_1.thumb.jpg.b6e1a52a43d9fc60132190e027931cb8.jpg20190812210538_1.thumb.jpg.3ea8dcbf43da4af84fe9d1ac5482e883.jpg

Jut keep clicking the 2nd bottom one and snooze.

Edited by Earnie is God!

Speaking of which, Chelsea are chasing my star young midfielder right now and they are relentless.

20190811225443_1.thumb.jpg.fdbe71e951912624c4b90e5313aaa0cb.jpg20190811225436_1.thumb.jpg.7bcc3b2efdaad061ba8aaaff1c03b437.jpg20190811225453_1.thumb.jpg.88424add4506361cc2cb15a10e514118.jpg

Those ones are part and parcel I suppose but these two below shouldn't really happen.

20190812001036_1.thumb.jpg.ed54384f49d80dabcff14a9695c57a6d.jpg20190811225412_1.thumb.jpg.16c98eb6a86ed25f7863dd1a678b53e6.jpg

Two current Chelsea players stating publicly that my player should join them. I don't care that one says Granger should 'seriously consider' the move, Ceballos needs to keep his nose out of things. But for Christensen to say that Granger would be stupid to turn the move down is out of order. That would not be allowed to happen in real life without some kind of warning or sanction. It's also rather idiotic that there was no interest for him in the summer but within days of the transfer window closing, Chelsea go on and on about wanting him. Sod off, Chelsea.

I would like to know how many total goals a player has in his career, not just total league goals. Same for who's the biggest goalscorer for a club.

How do I do that without manually counting or the game randomly telling me when he scores in a match?

Also, is there a list anywhere ingame, with say, the top 10 goalscorers (or appearances or other stats) for a club, not just the top dog?

Edited by Lanko

11 часов назад, Earnie is God! сказал:

It's also rather idiotic that there was no interest for him in the summer but within days of the transfer window closing, Chelsea go on and on about wanting him

The same for me.
AI not agressive in transfers but very agressive in transfer noise like Chelsea in your prev message.
I dont worry if I want to buy a player but Man City, Barcelona and PSG interest too, because almost all times they dont buy him. Player just wait 1-2 weeks and agree to transfer in my club.
It is worth noting that SI impoved transfers in FM19 (I sent few issues and saves for investigation too :rolleyes:), but some transfer decisions still questionable

6 hours ago, Lanko said:

I would like to know how many total goals a player has in his career, not just total league goals. Same for who's the biggest goalscorer for a club.

You don't, unfortunately. Without going into his career history and adding the cup goals manually for each season, it's been a big bare of mine and so many others forever now, can't see it being changed. There will be a reason for it but what that is I don't know.

7 hours ago, Lanko said:

How do I do that without manually counting or the game randomly telling me when he scores in a match?

Also, is there a list anywhere ingame, with say, the top 10 goalscorers (or appearances or other stats) for a club, not just the top dog?

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

You don't, unfortunately. Without going into his career history and adding the cup goals manually for each season, it's been a big bare of mine and so many others forever now, can't see it being changed. There will be a reason for it but what that is I don't know.

The reason SI gave is that adding goals in other competitions would be too time-consuming for lower-league players

1 час назад, autohoratio сказал:

The reason SI gave is that adding goals in other competitions would be too time-consuming for lower-league players

I guess this is not a problem for players who want to see full count in game (like me). I dont worry about correct info about stats IRL in game, I just want to see full stats during savegame

Edited by Novem9

I think the "Praise" system needs to be changed desperately. At the moment you could (if you wanted to) praise players for different things every week to give a small boost of morale, for example I tested the idea of alternating praise every 2 weeks.

Praise for Conduct/Last Match on Week A.

Praise for Training/Recent Performances on Week B.

The results yielded were positive and essentially the system would reliably bump up every players morale by 2 points every week, thing is this is an arduous and dull task. Of course no-one is forcing me to do it, but in my experience, it's better to create a system that's easier to interact with, rather than it being ignored because it's too time consuming.

Perhaps I would suggest streamlining the praise/warning interactions. You could have a screen dedicated to praises/warnings that allows a one click interaction, kind of like a table view of some sort with the options to praise/warn instantly accessible, rather than individually right clicking - praise - praise training - dialogue box - chose dialogue. 

Any thoughts? :)

Edited by FMExperiment

@FMExperimentThis could be done more simply with team meetings if the option was more readily available instead of the usual response of "this is not a suitable time for a team meeting" or whatever it says most of the time. It's been a while since I've tried to hold one so I forget the exact response but it's somethign like that.

But it can be very useful and realistic at the end of a day or even a week of training to just say something like "Great training today/this week, lads. You really worked hard and we're ready for the match on Saturday." but it's a bit clunky as it currently stands. At the moment, you get a 'praise' button for just the one player who has done the 'best' in training and a 'criticise' button for the single player who has done the 'worst'.

As you say, if you want to give praise to a guy whose training rating was still very high but not deemed the best, you have to go through his profile and do it that way. You soon get bored of doing it and I rarely give praise to more than one or two a week, same with criticism. I don't think it helps that you always get the same response either. The criticised guy always apologises and promises to do better but it doesn't seem like that has any effect.

5 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

@FMExperimentThis could be done more simply with team meetings if the option was more readily available instead of the usual response of "this is not a suitable time for a team meeting" or whatever it says most of the time. It's been a while since I've tried to hold one so I forget the exact response but it's somethign like that.

But it can be very useful and realistic at the end of a day or even a week of training to just say something like "Great training today/this week, lads. You really worked hard and we're ready for the match on Saturday." but it's a bit clunky as it currently stands. At the moment, you get a 'praise' button for just the one player who has done the 'best' in training and a 'criticise' button for the single player who has done the 'worst'.

As you say, if you want to give praise to a guy whose training rating was still very high but not deemed the best, you have to go through his profile and do it that way. You soon get bored of doing it and I rarely give praise to more than one or two a week, same with criticism. I don't think it helps that you always get the same response either. The criticised guy always apologises and promises to do better but it doesn't seem like that has any effect.

I think the only benefit to criticizing is raising morale, but technically speaking that can improve training because higher morale players do better in training.

But like you said, it's just a bit clunky. And trawling through all players just for that little morale boost might yield a small improvement in performances but isn't worth it. But the fact that it's there and just ignored because it's so boring bothers me :lol:

Edited by FMExperiment

Whilst this may be more one for the wishlist Forums, I'd like to suggest an entire long-term revamp of the tactical part of the game. Not only for the sake of Players -- but for the AI. FM's premise has always been that it is simulating semi/professional Football. Yet, what it generally rewards is basically "common sense",  whilst at the same time allowing AI and players to struggle with just that, as the tactical UI is still a mentality / instruction / role-duty puzzle box, where one "wrong" pick may have prepercussions not intended at "best" -- or leading to stuff you'd never see on a Football pitch at worst.

To Quote SI staff from this thread:

However, when it comes to AI Managers we sometimes have the issue you highlighted. One or two misplaced instructions or roles can skew how the team plays.

Another side of this is the manager instructions and tendencies. I am not critiquing the researchers at all but sometimes if the attributes don't match how they should play in the Match Engine this can lead to AI Manager issues.

This is all Nothing new -- and it relates to FM players as well. As a result, you've got Teams/Managers who would like to Play Possession Football, yet have never heard of the systematic use of a Pivot in midfield staying deeperish linking it all together (AI Guardiola as well). And many more. So, rather than keeping the tactical part of the game this puzzle box -- and the "style Presets" hint at a possible future here -- it's probably better to recognize the flaws and get rid of all that, and Long-term revamp the entire thing to something that Limits each and every Manager to Picking "Logical" Systems suited to Players available -- as well as making Logical judgement calls during the course of a match. The resulting Gameplay would be less one of Managers making "schoolboy" mistakes -- and more one of judging Risk and reward, as well as shifting the odds a few. A bit like, er, Football.

The flipside of this is that there's less to tweak. Which no doubt also would lessen the performance gap between human and AI (from both ends of the spectrum, those doing significantly worse, and those doing significantly better). On the upside, just like when the player roles came to be, with say COUNTER, POSSESSION or PRESSING STYLES being "hardcoded", the main coders could DIRECTLY address them as, BALANCE them as such, such and make them more distinct in the match play. As would it ease the burden on the Researchers, for which this was an easier job also (imagine that they'd simply have to gave each AI a few Attributes, rather than a dozen as of now, which they also can't antiticapte how they would translate fully). Additionally, less development time was spend on Looking at "nonsensical" tactical combinations leading to possible anomalies. E.g. Players Shooting all over the place when the entire Team outside of the centre backs is encouraged to crush against the Opposition box in Possession.

Thoughts? 

Edited by Svenc

20 часов назад, aiston сказал:

"Player unhappy at your failure to find him a new club" - Yeah, mate, sorry I cannot find a club interested in you. That is all my fault and not that you are a useless piece of ****.

:lol: His agent in the same time:

1512582594_Image1.thumb.png.a4d7e67e2902ee2377df5abcd2bbd042.png

4 часа назад, Svenc сказал:

Thoughts? 

:applause:Very smart IMO and I hope this message will carefully reviewed by SI

Honestly looks like some current systems need to upgrade and simplify together.
I thought this about interface engine (not visual) - for example last two FMs I detected a bug in Italy when my team go on vacation just ~20 of June :eek: Spanish season 'restart' happens in July only.
The same about Editor. This is very cumbersome and very difficult to edit/create tournaments. Its not possible to edit ChL new regulations for FM17 for example.
The famous issue of corner tribunes in stadium in this case.
My default skin in FM19 sometimes reset all windows and repair back after time. (And I have no idea how to create a ticket about this issue :D). So possibly it's time...

4 часа назад, Svenc сказал:

an easier job also (imagine that they'd simply have to gave each AI a few Attributes, rather than a dozen as of now, which they also can't antiticapte how they would translate fully). Additionally, less development time was spend on Looking at "nonsensical" tactical combinations leading to possible anomalies. E.g. Players Shooting all over the place when the entire Team outside of the centre backs is encouraged to crush against the Opposition box in Possession.

There are terrible when attributes set for '0' and every save is random. Sometimes it creates invincible manager just like that because it happened.
Or famous IRL managers fired during first season because there a lot of tactical skills for them, but all happen as you wrote. :thup:

6 hours ago, Svenc said:

I'd like to suggest an entire long-term revamp of the tactical part of the game

How would that work? I mean the system on paper is very realistic (although the old prefered style defensive/counter/control/attacking etc. seems better imo). The roles need refining more than changing if anything. PI's need to be more specific for the role and also slight tweaks for example the "move into channels" happens far too often and drags your wide player waayyy to many times (1 striker upfront)- could argue that the 442 system or having 2 strikers is a simple fix but the Manager should be able to fit what they implement rather than choosing an exploited system. 

Moving onto your 2nd paragraph I guess the "style of player" helps. The pivot is basically the deep lying playmaker. The mistakes that happen look exagrated from the poor ME, had the ME been better the decision the player makes would be more realistic or so I think. Don't get me started on the GK mistakes :seagull:

As player which like to play long saves I worry about newgens (already wrote) and new managers.

Alonso and Lampard as pregame managers:

1587554625_Image1.thumb.png.9dbfacd971949e9484f7b09cc04f5354.png1684757099_Image2.thumb.png.ea5a3e4d685fea51c293b79da971fb53.png

Managers which generated after career's end:

1875853953_Image3.thumb.png.b5f6b3ff856f32479c2f66501e1bdf4b.png742868172_Image4.thumb.png.3a88d408da98b670ac14abb08a5cfb47.png1704855796_Image5.thumb.png.acd43826d10d92807916bd4011fb0202.png

Also all them asking for big salary

Typical manager of Nationa Team

44255772_Image6.thumb.png.fdc10e8ac15d5c152a8d8a64a4b0d6ff.png

Gonna keep banging this drum.... the transfer system for AI clubs needs some changes. 

Its really unrealistic (and AWFULLY frustrating) when you go through a transfer saga with a player, have them get upset over you not being able to accept a massively below-market bid, get several more offers from the same club but never one worth selling for, and the player eventually settles down... and then another club comes in with a bid and unsettles him and the bid is basically exactly what the first club bid in the first place. AI clubs almost always start their bid process at value plus 2-4m. But how would they not be aware that you just turned down an offer for that same player six weeks before that was triple the value? But nope, they go right back to value plus 2-4m. Usually the exactly same amount (and same add-ons) as the first club bid the first time. 

I used the example the other week when complaining about this is that its exactly like Arsenal bidding 40m for Zaha, having it turned down, bidding 50m, then 60m, and then 70m, and giving up after they are all turned down, and then despite all this being publicly known, Everton comes in with the same 40m bid with the same structure as Arsenal's first bid. But that is literally exactly what the transfer AI is doing. 

It's annoying, agreed, but there are ways you can sometimes minimise this. For example:

1) If your player becomes upset because you wouldn't sell him to club A, you can talk to him and tell him you will only sell for a certain amount.
Granted, this doesn't always work as you can rarely get him to agree to the price you ideally want but, should you agree on a price, it would stave off any similarly low bids from other suitors as you can just reject those without any problems from the player (and made easier by going into his transfer page and automatically setting it to reject bids less than agreed amount).

2) Just do that last bit of the above i.e. set transfer to reject bids lower than X amount. That way, you don't have to deal with any of these low offers at all

I'm not saying this is an ideal solution and it won't work in every situation but it can be useful in some.

You are right, though. AI bids are all too often well below par and I'd say that most of them start lower than you say, roughly 20% below value. And it's daft when some of these clubs make these bids non-negotiable. Why would I want to sell a player who is not on the transfer list for 20% below his value, and not even be able to negotiate that bid?
It needs work but then so does a lot of the AI stuff, not just transfers.

In my save, and I'm sure it's the same for many of us, AI managers are useless.
Pep was sacked by Man City after six months, took 14 months out before joining Juve for two seasons before losing his job there too.
Then he went to Porto for 8 months before leaving them for Napoli, coming up to 4yrs there now.
Klopp took over from Pep at Man City in 2020 but didn't even last six months there before being sacked. He was then out of a job for over two years before joining Spuds but was sacked in under a year. Is now at RB Leipzig, 2.5yrs and counting.
AI managers aren't up to much tbh

2 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

You are right, though. AI bids are all too often well below par and I'd say that most of them start lower than you say, roughly 20% below value. And it's daft when some of these clubs make these bids non-negotiable. Why would I want to sell a player who is not on the transfer list for 20% below his value, and not even be able to negotiate that bid?
It needs work but then so does a lot of the AI stuff, not just transfers.

Here's a good example. My backup defender, valued at £22.5m, has come to me asking to leave because he's not playing enough football.
He's 26yo and not great but he's been kept around mainly to help with the home grown rule.
But fair enough, he deserves to move on. It's the middle of December and the transfer window is around the corner, we should get some decent bids in hopefully.
As soon as I agree, the game now automatically puts him on the transfer list by request and immediately we have 3 bids but they are a bit of a joke tbh:

20190816021407_1.thumb.jpg.98066c861260e027be6705d74ca3e257.jpg

20190816021606_1.thumb.jpg.a15d889fc61e16802bf802236fb9b04c.jpg20190816021614_1.thumb.jpg.29c9c566f22764358f1c4a5af2b6cc8e.jpg20190816021622_1.thumb.jpg.d8661e99d9f431393c4395ad5ef21e93.jpg
20190816022248_1_cr.jpg.aa9618fb9e1941a51b1f0b3c2576e971.jpg

£22.5m value and the offers are all non-negotiable ones of £9m+
It's pretty pathetic tbh

@Earnie is God! I can see symptoms there of something I feel is familiar with FM, that the decision making process leads to multiple AI clubs making essentially the same offer. There's a little bit of give based upon their financial situation but not much.

In that situation though the teams who've bid are ones who you suspect would struggle to justify paying out a larger deal and are asking for help on the wages. He has requested to leave and you've accepted the request, so it seems like he's pretty unwanted so the three bids you've got largely seem to be from teams who are chancing their luck on a bargain signing whereas if you were just open to offers they wouldn't be interested. 

Transfer listing with a price can help deter a lot of this, a lot of AI clubs tend to go way over (also a bit of a criticism) on the value for players they transfer list by request but typically you can see the desperation sink in 6/12 months later and they start looking for some money as opposed to more than the players value. 

5 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

As soon as I agree, the game now automatically puts him on the transfer list by request and immediately we have 3 bids but they are a bit of a joke tbh:

That's why I always go for promise that I will let him leave if the reasonable offer comes in. He will ask what I think is reasonable and I set something close to his value. That way you can reject any offer that is bellow and he will not get mad.

On 11/08/2019 at 09:00, Seb Wassell said:

Not rude at all.

I think you have misunderstood my saying that a tactic's usefulness does not "expire" with me saying a tactic cannot be countered.

In isolation, time used is not a factor in how successful a tactic is (ignoring tactical familiarity of course).

Just like reality, the better your team is and the better your team performs the more likely the opposition are to approach matches against you cautiously, focusing on countering your team rather than imposing their own style of football on the match. The poorer your team is and the worse your team performs the more likely the opposition are to approach matches with you adventurously, focusing on their own team, looking to control the match in their own way.
Over time, if you are successful, you can imagine how this will shift and that a tactic that may previously have "worked" will become less useful. And, again just like in reality, sometimes a 352 that has worked almost all season just doesn't work against that one particular 451.

Of course, some tactics (and teams) seem to pretty much keep working no matter what the opposition do - You could argue that, in the simplest terms, Pep has been successful with the same tactics for anywhere from 3 to 10 years now. Even considering the tweaks he has made, the principles remain. He also has very, very good players at his disposal.

Thanks for that explanation, i understand what you were getting at now. I suppose moral and other factors also come in to play with regards to how well you play

4 hours ago, santy001 said:

@Earnie is God! I can see symptoms there of something I feel is familiar with FM, that the decision making process leads to multiple AI clubs making essentially the same offer. There's a little bit of give based upon their financial situation but not much.

In that situation though the teams who've bid are ones who you suspect would struggle to justify paying out a larger deal and are asking for help on the wages. He has requested to leave and you've accepted the request, so it seems like he's pretty unwanted so the three bids you've got largely seem to be from teams who are chancing their luck on a bargain signing whereas if you were just open to offers they wouldn't be interested. 

Transfer listing with a price can help deter a lot of this, a lot of AI clubs tend to go way over (also a bit of a criticism) on the value for players they transfer list by request but typically you can see the desperation sink in 6/12 months later and they start looking for some money as opposed to more than the players value. 

I posted a similar critique some time ago which is buried in the 100+ pages of this thread. In summary, I offered a decent player out for 12m who was valued at 15m. I received 4 'independent' non-negotiable bids of 6.75m. What made this all the more suspicious was the fact that all 4 bids included identical add-ons and installments. This was not an isolated case, it is simply the norm and I can't be doing with it. 

Transfer dealings neither feel organic or dynamic. They play out in a very binary and dated manner.

Edited by rdbayly

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Thanks for that explanation, i understand what you were getting at now. I suppose moral and other factors also come in to play with regards to how well you play

Almost everything you do is about building towards that match day - so yes indeed, so, so many factors come into play when it comes to the match.

4 hours ago, Novem9 said:

Their 'body language' change everytime after I use Shouts

It's the same shouts that do the same thing all be it different for each. Like demand more- most if not, all will be the specific thing for each player, praise them and the same happens. However, encourage usually makes them anxious or confused by the feedback and it happens to most/all even if your losing/winning. You expect it to work differently with different players and not all just the same. 

For example Encourage would be useful when drawing/losing but on the fence still to slightly boost them but not everyone agrees cause of personality and the rating of their game but the game itself just picks them all for most/all. 

There's the question if the change in body langauge changes anything. I wouldn't say im sure but the "inspired" never seems to hit for me really but the ones that are yellow/negative can be seen the way they play SOMETIMES. Get creative is a useful tool but using it for defenders makes no sense yet it fires them up but we dont see it because they dont "create". 

14 hours ago, santy001 said:

the teams who've bid are ones who you suspect would struggle to justify paying out a larger deal and are asking for help on the wages. He has requested to leave and you've accepted the request, so it seems like he's pretty unwanted so the three bids you've got largely seem to be from teams who are chancing their luck on a bargain signing whereas if you were just open to offers they wouldn't be interested. 

A few things:
Agreeing to his transfer request meant these awful bids came in immediately, before I had the chance to set any asking price.
"Transfer listing with a price can help deter a lot of this". I didn't have that option unless I am expected to exit mid-conversation with him and do it.
AI teams always set an asking price for their players and I have never seen one of them accept a bid anywhere near as low as these so why would I accept it either?
You admit yourself that AI teams usually start with OTT prices for players listed by request and it might be a year before they accept lower amounts so, again, why is my time being wasted with bids of less than half his value straight after he goes on the transfer list?
I'm pretty sure that the lowest I have ever seen an AI club accept/set for a player on the list is half their value, and that's only come about if they listed him themselves (not by request) and/or if the player had been listed for over a year. So after such a long time on the market, they might accept a bid of half his value yet I'm supposed to even consider these instant bids of even less than that?

It shouldn't happen just the one way and simply wastes my time.

13 hours ago, rdbayly said:

I posted a similar critique some time ago which is buried in the 100+ pages of this thread. In summary, I offered a decent player out for 12m who was valued at 15m. I received 4 'independent' non-negotiable bids of 6.75m. What made this all the more suspicious was the fact that all 4 bids included identical add-ons and installments. This was not an isolated case, it is simply the norm and I can't be doing with it.  

Transfer dealings neither feel organic or dynamic. They play out in a very binary and dated manner. 

It's been like this for ten years.

How can I know that shortlisted players are receiving bids from other clubs or offered contracts (renewal or from free transfer)?

Sometimes the game lets me know when free agents are receiving contract offers, but very rarely when someone I have on the list has a bid made for them. Quite the contrary, when the game notifies me, it's to tell they've already agreed contract terms with a new club and are joining them.

So I can't even attempt to also make an equivalent or better offer. Frustrating.

Hmm, I think I'm always told when players on my shortlist are bid on or offered contracts.
The issue I sometimes have, especially near the end of a transfer window is that I might get an inbox message saying a club has bid on a player and, a few messages later, signed for them. And I was only informed of this at the same time, i.e. too late to do anything about it.

My newgen in Kaiserslautern has potential of world player. There are no possible to play if you younger 17 years and this just one reason why I still not use him in my first team.

765342042_Image1.thumb.png.ab948c958cab8467c2323691a2dbbcbe.png

I have few transfer offers every day :seagull:

362071749_Image2.thumb.png.b702775ece9545d3cf6019f28b16760c.png

But of course I dont want to sell him

1825214822_Image4.thumb.png.498177b233fb01602a35424cb96a5808.png

Really stupid discussion :mad:

- Our price is 120 mln euro
- But what about 875k euro? :cool:

138442422_Image6.thumb.png.b643fbb7c695deed0f9a90e9634fac28.png

Actually he still not asking me to any transfers to Borussia, Bayern etc when I denied their offers. His plan is 

828986886_Image5.png.98658b7f2027106bbbc877b5b3e667e6.png

But AI thinks its very funny to spam me by offers :seagull:

1 час назад, Federico сказал:

You're right I confused the loaning status. Maybe the guy was transfer listed though? Just guessing.

There are screenshot of his transfer status. Automatic reject all transfers less 120m. I guess its about 50 inbox messages about his transfer which automatically denied. 

IMO in this case no chance to try buy this player if he doesn't want to leave club. AI knows my asking value so its need to wait player asking to transfer or to pay my price

Edited by Novem9

41 minuti fa, Novem9 ha scritto:

There are screenshot of his transfer status.

IMO in this case no chance to try buy this player if he doesn't want to leave club. AI knows my asking value so its need to wait player asking to transfer or to pay my price

Still recovering from an insane weekend :lol:

I think AI is entitled to make offers, but I agree this insistence is annoying.

Auto-reject is the choice, as already suggested.

19 hours ago, Novem9 said:

I have few transfer offers every day :seagull:

Have you offered him a full time contract?  If not then that's probably why you are getting so many offers for him (and risk losing him for peanuts).

He'll stay on his Youth contract until age 17 anyway, but that doesn't stop you getting him to agree to a full time contract now - it just won't start until he's 17.

3 минуты назад, herne79 сказал:

Have you offered him a full time contract?  If not then that's probably why you are getting so many offers for him (and risk losing him for peanuts).

He'll stay on his Youth contract until age 17 anyway, but that doesn't stop you getting him to agree to a full time contract now - it just won't start until he's 17.

For sure. I know all details about this, thank you

4 minutes ago, kingking said:

Can we please... please fix the pressing urgency UI for individual player instructions for FM20

Player instruction pressing urgency UI is bugged

I want to remind everyone of this thread

What exactly is bugged about it?

9 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

What exactly is bugged about it?

The Pressing Urgency Text description (standard, more urgent) and the Green Bar is confusing 

They both can tell different stories

I think we need to improve the UI for the Text and the Green Bars 

Underneath they both show the same length of green bars, but 2 different text descriptions

Question. Should i be looking at the text or green bar?

image.thumb.png.313100fa62e569a998e52164b62cfa94.png

image.thumb.png.4f47941b40fd9bf31889bc6a9a12b24c.png

image.png.ce2f9d0b9c2b269213224ba36b77260e.png

Edited by kingking

23 minutes ago, kingking said:

The Pressing Urgency Text description (standard, more urgent) and the Green Bar is confusing 

They both can tell different stories

I think we need to improve the UI for the Text and the Green Bars 

Underneath they both show the same length of green bars, but 2 different text descriptions

Question. Should i be looking at the text or green bar?

image.thumb.png.313100fa62e569a998e52164b62cfa94.png

image.thumb.png.4f47941b40fd9bf31889bc6a9a12b24c.png

image.png.ce2f9d0b9c2b269213224ba36b77260e.png

It is in terms of what is standard for the team, so whatever is set is set as less or more or equally as urgent for the team.

9 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It is in terms of what is standard for the team, so whatever is set is set as less or more or equally as urgent for the team.

ah ok i get it

I still think the Green Bar needs improving because it is somewhat confusing when changing a players pressing urgency  around

I've just asked my board to improve our youth academy and "push it to the next level".
They agreed and it turns out that this equates to upgrading our scouting range.

Is that what it is supposed to be? Improving your academy means upgrading your scouting?

20190826234349_1.thumb.jpg.e39fc24f4530c8295e6f68e0489886fc.jpg20190826234500_1.thumb.jpg.6b5ad591423c43bd34dd04a84d4c7999.jpg

Edited by Earnie is God!