Euro 2016 FINAL - Portugal vs France

gillsminnow

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the people crying about Ronaldo going off ending the final look a little bit silly...

...or some people like yourself just don't get it!

You want to see the best players play in the final, clearly though you guys just don't get it.

Martial was so pissed off when he came on. No not just because Portugal scored but it was as if to say it has only taken the other team to score to bring me on for **** sake. That is what he was thinking :D

Excellent credit to Portugal if they win. Got a nice blend of experience and very exciting young players.

Cronaldo has been ***** all tournament though.

You must have missed his goals, also more importantly how he got a team mate to take a penalty.

I hate how he moans at his teammates but his class and his desire to win you can not doubt.

Portugal have played like Greece did in 2004 for most of this tournament.................................

Not sure what games you've been watching but they clearly haven't been from this tournament.

Martial was so pissed off when he came on. No not just because Portugal scored but it was as if to say it has only taken the other team to score to bring me on for **** sake. That is what he was thinking :D

Excellent credit to Portugal if they win. Got a nice blend of experience and very exciting young players.

Deschamps has been woeful this final, arguably all Euros

Why hasn't Quaresma played more in this tournament? Despite the stupid head, he's looked good whenever he's been on.

Portugal's main set-up has been a 4-4-2 diamond. Quaresma doesn't really fit that, they changed the shape when Ronaldo went off today.

Fully expect Ronaldo to lift the trophy then run away with it, not letting anyone else touch it.

As an English...sorry, Welsh Newcastle fan I understand that you find the concept of winning difficult to comprehend but surely there is no need to be a heartless git. :D

Archived