Sports Interactive Community
gillsminnow

Euro 2016 FINAL - Portugal vs France

Wow!! :eek:

Eder has actually been really good since he came on. Who knew Portugal actually had a striker? :p

Ronaldo crying again.

Probably because it wasn't him who scored it.

Wonder what will be going through Gignac's head now.

The moth has had a better game than Pogba, yet he subs Sissoko? :D

I'm looking forward to "Men don't cry" Ackter's comments should we see a weeping Ronaldo collect the trophy.

Ronaldo crying again.

Someone get Ackter some more wotsits.

I think the people crying about Ronaldo going off ending the final look a little bit silly...

Portugal clearly better without Ronaldo...he should retire after this, he's basically held back this team for the last 10 years etc etc.

Ronaldo crying again.

I'm sure I saw him screaming "no goal! foul! foul!" at the 4th official.

Any big clubs in need of a goalie? Rui Patricio has been really good this tournament.

The moth has had a better game than Pogba, yet he subs Sissoko? :D

He's had Pogba as the holding mid all game, he brought in Gignac on to replace Giroud, so why not make another bizarre decision?

Why hasn't Quaresma played more in this tournament? Despite the stupid head, he's looked good whenever he's been on.

I think the people crying about Ronaldo going off ending the final look a little bit silly...

...or some people like yourself just don't get it!

You want to see the best players play in the final, clearly though you guys just don't get it.

...or some people like yourself just don't get it!

You want to see the best players play in the final, clearly though you guys just don't get it.

Cronaldo has been ***** all tournament though.

Martial doing stuff...

Like running the ball out of play?

Why hasn't Quaresma played more in this tournament? Despite the stupid head, he's looked good whenever he's been on.

This is one of his good games, the other 9 out of 10 he is shocking :D

As I've written on that other topic a couple of days ago, Santos went to Greece to study the defensive art and it all paid off.

Martial was so pissed off when he came on. No not just because Portugal scored but it was as if to say it has only taken the other team to score to bring me on for **** sake. That is what he was thinking :D

Excellent credit to Portugal if they win. Got a nice blend of experience and very exciting young players.

You must have missed his goals, also more importantly how he got a team mate to take a penalty.

I hate how he moans at his teammates but his class and his desire to win you can not doubt.

Going to change once Portugal win mind. Ronaldo will have been player of the tournament. :D

Portugal have played like Greece did in 2004 for most of this tournament.................................

Not sure what games you've been watching but they clearly haven't been from this tournament.

Martial was so pissed off when he came on. No not just because Portugal scored but it was as if to say it has only taken the other team to score to bring me on for **** sake. That is what he was thinking :D

Excellent credit to Portugal if they win. Got a nice blend of experience and very exciting young players.

Deschamps has been woeful this final, arguably all Euros

Portugal's main set-up has been a 4-4-2 diamond. Quaresma doesn't really fit that, they changed the shape when Ronaldo went off today.

Fully expect Ronaldo to lift the trophy then run away with it, not letting anyone else touch it.

Deschamps has been woeful this final, arguably all Euros

TBF, before this final most his changes have worked. Luck or not, who knows...

Fully expect Ronaldo to lift the trophy then run away with it, not letting anyone else touch it.

As an English...sorry, Welsh Newcastle fan I understand that you find the concept of winning difficult to comprehend but surely there is no need to be a heartless git. :D