Attention: SEGA and all SI Mods. The state of this board.

Sy13

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, the rules are not here to protect minors are they. This is the internet. The kids have watched all the good stuff and read all the swear words they allready know well before arriving here.

The rules are here as this forum is representative of Sports Interactive and Sega. Bad stuff reflects bad on the company. It is with this in mind that I'm surprised there is even an off topic discussion board on a gaming website such as this. Not sure how it benifits the companies involved in any way.

Maybe all games forums have off topic discussions, I wouldn't know.

Just the opening post and most subsequent replies...

In other words, racist slurs are just fine.

You, and all the other mods, still haven't addressed why it's ok as per the forum rules to call someone a yid. I think that says it all.

You, and all the other mods, still haven't addressed why it's ok as per the forum rules to call someone a yid. I think that says it all.

Why don't you use a few and find out how OK we find them?

other than being an idiot, what exactly has he done wrong? :confused:

Nothing, they just don't like the fact he stirs up a bit of controversy. The mods banned me for a questionable posting style before; with a message "you've got 7 days to change or we'll ban you" or something of that ilk. The mods here are trash.

Nothing, they just don't like the fact he stirs up a bit of controversy. The mods banned me for a questionable posting style before; with a message "you've got 7 days to change or we'll ban you" or something of that ilk. The mods here are trash.

Dont lie peter, we can see your infraction history, remember.

For goodness sake, can't we all just get along (no we can't, but you know what I mean)? I don't think anyone in this forum, including yourself, believes he was being racist. Poor choice of words but Spurs fans are allowed etc etc. doesn't make it right and wouldn't surprise if he has been spoken to quietly - amazingly enough his previous good behaviour probably gives him a bit more leeway. You're just trying to make trouble for the sake of it imo.

Ackter clearly abusing his power here, how's this post worth a 1 year ban?

Yeah - let's get back to the good old days of OTF modding. None of this namby pamby stuff... just total brutality to the point where the only defence some people have is to slag us off on another forum.

In the words of Bullet Tooth Tony: "You're in trouble now"

The context of the use of the word is vital in racism - the use of the word "Yid" was directly related to the inference of you being a Sp*rs fan. As identified by the use of "the lane" in the conversation.

other than being an idiot, what exactly has he done wrong? :confused:

...erm, being an idiot for one. Complete inability to accept he may have overstepped a line, been wrong about anything, etc etc

We like controversy, we don't like the "I'm right, because I say so, prove I am wrong" irritating style that annoys users in general. You clearly didn't learn your lesson though...

Never seen Ackter do as much modding on this forum as I have seen in this thread. It's fantastic (even if a little bit harsh) :D

Some people just wanna test the mods it seems. You can argue Michael and Peter's infractions were unnecessary but they're just looking for a reaction from the mods and they've got it. Nobody to blame but themselves.

The context of the use of the word is vital in racism - the use of the word "Yid" was directly related to the inference of you being a Sp*rs fan. As identified by the use of "the lane" in the conversation.

I am sure Sy knows that. But he just likes to use it as evidence that he is being bully.

Archived