Attention: SEGA and all SI Mods. The state of this board.

Sy13

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What list?

TEH LIST!!

Years back some guy left the boards but before doing so started a thread called teh list in which he just had a long list of user names followed by ... is a c___

He got banned, I think it was his way of going down in flames. Reality was it wasn't very funny or anything just unusual at the time

FFS :D

Basically, to keep it brief, it popped back up inside myself. Genuinely one of the most nerve wracking moments of my life.

Eventually, just as I was starting to really panic, my gentle and soothing rubbing of the area coaxed it back to life from its warm hibernation.

FFS :D

Basically, to keep it brief, it popped back up inside myself. Genuinely one of the most nerve wracking moments of my life.

Eventually, just as I was starting to really panic, my gentle and soothing rubbing of the area coaxed it back to life from its warm hibernation.

If you rub a bit more will another one appear?

Complete aside - in an unrelated incident I typed Tottenham into google and got their wiki entry and it clearly offers "yids" as a nickname.

Why haven't they removed it?

Clearly a conspiracy by the mods in case Sy checks it out for support of his argument :brock:

Complete aside - in an unrelated incident I typed Tottenham into google and got their wiki entry and it clearly offers "yids" as a nickname.

Why haven't they removed it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.

I can only see 'Nickname(s) Spurs, The Lilywhites', the only mention of 'yids' is in the 'support' section and discusses the controversy of its use.

Or has Sy edited it?

edit - I see it now, it's in the Google info box. The same one that had that logo for Greggs the other day.

I see SY has pulled the "Winning by losing" argument technique on OTF 2, apparently he lights the touchpaper and sits back and watches us like a master puppeteer.

I see SY has pulled the "Winning by losing" argument technique on OTF 2, apparently he lights the touchpaper and sits back and watches us like a master puppeteer.

I love it when people resort to that, it's even funnier than the nonsense they come out with in the first place.

I love it when people resort to that, it's even funnier than the nonsense they come out with in the first place.

Because being banned was obviously his aim...

If he has a wife and family, and still finds time to 'troll' then he can't lead a very good life.

I bet his first-born son is named Arsene.

Edit: Since it looks like he's been banned for real (1120!), the Arsenal thread will be less entertaining now :thdn:

I'll step up and be a temp Gooner til someone takes up the mantle.

Waaaah, Wenger sucks.

Waaaah, Giroud sucks.

Waaaah, yid comment.

Waaaah, Wilshere is the equivalent yo steaming dog ****.

RAMSEY WORTH £200M, WENGER IS GOD, OZIL OZIL OZIL ALEXIS ALEXIS ALEXIS

Waaaah, Ramsey not good enough.

****** TRANSFER WINDOW

Repeat.

This is easy.

Archived