Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,415 posts in this topic

I'm not sure he should be allowed to continue working for SI, if this is going to be his attitude.
lets start a petition for his sacking

5bd400deec9317b9f8c418747e007ea6.png?1331756270

Millwall break their own disciplinary record.

You know what they say,stick to what you are good at! :lol:

After a few seasons I had decided to enable generated faces for players, then skimmed through my players. There were some surprises, but this... guy (?) from Hong Kong beats them all.

I present you, Ariel the Merm... I mean Arvel Maclaren!

ej79qd.jpg

I still can't decide - is it hair dye, a wig, or maybe his head is on fire?

I don't get it. What's the problem?

Well it could be the whole player getting angry at manager after manager agrees with him

JlioSrgioOverview_PrivateChat.png

:confused:

Right!It's one of those silly bugs.I had a GK that played the whole season every single game and before the last game for the season i receive news that he wants more first team play!

erm yea... see if you can spot the problem with this screenshot

It says man city set the new record but there current position is 2nd, so im assuming thats what you are talking about?

I've seen thread about this but never actually see it, and fortunately this happened to the opponent so I LOL'ed... this is a video clip since screenshot won't do it justice :)

Sebastian Frey got sent off for catching the ball outside the box :)

This is probably what was said between Frey and the ref:

-(Frey) *Catch the ball* Got it! Woot!... wait... stop, stop, feet, stooooopppppp!

OMG ref you saw what happened I tried to stop but some weird force kept me going!!!

(Ref) Yeah I saw that son, but rules is rules I'm sorry... next time don't wear skates on football field mmm'kay (red card!)

(Frey) :(

that happens often.

BC82B826BDC76EADFB7094917F859760691250E8

wolves qualifying for the champions league group stages anyone?

and yea, city set a record, when second, 2 points from top

so there is a bug with red cards.

10B762AC6838191002022B868E7CE161E1F017C7

i have heard of global warming but... 34.c in cardiff?

cup.jpg

Poor lad, O.G, missed pen then a red card. In a cup final too. At least he was involved in the game though :D

Poor lad, O.G, missed pen then a red card. In a cup final too. At least he was involved in the game though :D

This is a good one :)

@Unknown Hacker: Shouldn't MU automatically lose 0:3 due to not having enough players on the field after the 5th sending off?

So our keeper saves a pen, great I think, we can nick a first leg draw, until we hoof the ball forward and score!

viktoriaplzevprestatyni.png

@Unknown Hacker: Shouldn't MU automatically lose 0:3 due to not having enough players on the field after the 5th sending off?

You'd think so but the game doesn't code for this eventuality because it required a perfect storm of events. The ref had a shocker and booked anyone who came near him which led to the hilarious predicament that they found theirselves in.

Nice big cash injection from my chairman

3cff4b107589042f5c69f1cce8c5bae6.png?1331765841

this just made me burst out laughing after seing wang ke on page 1. not related but the first one gave me a tickle

BTW, is Dinamo Minsk listed as his favorite club?

His favourite club is actually Partizan, has a funny way of showing his love for the club

I've seen thread about this but never actually see it, and fortunately this happened to the opponent so I LOL'ed... this is a video clip since screenshot won't do it justice :)

Sebastian Frey got sent off for catching the ball outside the box :)

This is probably what was said between Frey and the ref:

-(Frey) *Catch the ball* Got it! Woot!... wait... stop, stop, feet, stooooopppppp!

OMG ref you saw what happened I tried to stop but some weird force kept me going!!!

(Ref) Yeah I saw that son, but rules is rules I'm sorry... next time don't wear skates on football field mmm'kay (red card!)

(Frey) :(

Second yellow i presume? That play doesn't meet the "4D" requirements to send a player off for DOGSO.

Direction: He caught the ball in the area (legally), and moved it away from the goal by carrying it outside. The ball was moving away from the goal before anything illegal occurred. The ball must be moving towards goal (or at least in the general direction of the goal) for a goal scoring opportunity to be "obvious."

Defenders: he was the last one, so this criterion is met

Distance to goal: the byline to the near post is 18 yards, so this was about 20. The angle would be a tough one if an attacker were there to shoot, though. For the sake of argument we'll say this criterion was met, but again, it's doubtful.

Distance to ball: well, he handled it, so that's as close as you can get!

3 out of 4 criteria (or arguably 2 out of 4) are met, so this can't be a red card. Goalkeepers handling the ball outside the area do not automatically receive red cards.

< /referee rant>

The ball must be moving towards goal (or at least in the general direction of the goal) for a goal scoring opportunity to be "obvious."

This is nowhere to be found in the rules, and rightly so. Imagine a winger going to the goal line, passing the ball backwards (away from the goal) to an attacker, who - with an open goal - is tripped from behind by a defender. Surely an obvious goalscoring opportunity, and a red card.

The only thing about direction in the rules concerning sending offs for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity refers to the opponent: (from fifa.com)

denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a penalty kick.

You'd think so but the game doesn't code for this eventuality because it required a perfect storm of events. The ref had a shocker and booked anyone who came near him which led to the hilarious predicament that they found theirselves in.

CM 01/02 did. I once won a game 3-0 because the opposition were reduced to six men.

I also had a game abandoned in the same save.

ref just had a shocker on mine, sent 2 of thier players off softly, then didn't book the guy protesting, then dissalowed the perfectly legitamate onside goal from the resulting freekick lol

fm11portsmouth.jpg

By parkour94 at 2012-04-04

First time I see a team with negative points (-10 points) for financial reasons...

fm11fail.jpg

what the hell... is it a bug, a fail or is just like that?

portsmouth are a mess on my game. got relegated and are still in debt. and only have 14 players

31F27389088EB63B3F6E9FB65C659D339B372F6F

£1? no wonder they are in debt lol

ref just had a shocker on mine, sent 2 of thier players off softly, then didn't book the guy protesting, then dissalowed the perfectly legitamate onside goal from the resulting freekick lol

sound like a howRd webb sort of a match

Just saw this the first time. Didn't knew it was even possible:

pukkichairman.png

Quite odd to hear that from a 22-year-old.

fm11fail.jpg

what the hell... is it a bug, a fail or is just like that?

looks like a data issue, im sure the 2,3m was suposed to be put in when he was joining Getafe, but by mistake it ended up in the wrong place

Not exactly funny... But..

I managed the Hammers for 2 1/2 seasons, won the Premiership twice. I left and took over at Charlton in npower Championship, got through to Premiership the next season.

First game is against Hammers, yay..

Basically a new side, lol.

charltondebuts.png

Lost 1-0 in the end.

LeTouxspinout.png

He plays for Philadelphia but New England dont want to SELL the player :confused:

that happens often.

BC82B826BDC76EADFB7094917F859760691250E8

wolves qualifying for the champions league group stages anyone?

and yea, city set a record, when second, 2 points from top

What formation is your Man Utd side using? the defensive record is very impressive.

4-2-2-2 attacking with very fluid, its just luck, i used the same thing the season after but kept conceding to random O.G's etc

Super Cup in 2019, Valencia vs Man Utd finishes 1-1 after ET. Evenly matched in the penalties so far, but Valencia need to score in their last kick to mount the pressure. Up steps.... Blind... who misses the target :rolleyes:

2012-04-11_00001.jpg

NSFW... thought it was quite funny myself. You may have already seen it in your own games, though?

th_2012-04-14_00001.jpg

I suppose you ought to be good at adapting and judging ability with that kind of name?

Yeah, this one is funny, I play in Brazil and are often asked to comment on Argel ****s a press conferance.

But I do the same as Argel so I never comment on that :)

Is there a conflict of interest when you manage both a National and club team? You be the judge :)

(Me as England Manager) Mmm so Blackburn want me to play their CD Scott Dann for only 45 minutes in the upcoming friendly? Well that's fine he's only a 2nd back-up anyway not sure if I'll pick him to the reserve either

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594716531777889578/DF8F547EF89F62165EFA2812A00F817B91064205/

(Me as Barnsley Manager) But lookie here :O, I have an away league game against Blackburn 3 days after the friendly :O (and I just lost my last away game and not too happy about that...) so um...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594716531777888441/977441AB31208FB593DA190EA6150A1257132C6E/

(Me as England Manager) Oh... darn I forgot about the 45 min instructions, Scott Dann played full 90 min and now his condition is only 59% after the game... guess he'll have to miss his next league game... that's too bad :(

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594716531777887397/AB5496851B9EDA32E1C0EF3B9086FD2C656BE5F8/

... U mad Bro? LOL

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594716531777886583/5AB68B914F9FF41258B16AC3589C0309015382FD/