Game 1 - France VS Romania (10/06/2016 8pm)

Baptista_8

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't know where all the Giroud hate comes from.

Old fashioned big, strong target man who links the play well and gets goals both with his head & feet.

If you watched him week in week out you'd understand. It's a love/hate relationship - mostly hate, but occasional love.

I believe Varane and Sakho are the starting CB duo and both are injured. Also Lassana Diarra at DM injured (though Kanté's doing excellently there). I think there's someone else out too at the back, but can't recall who it is.

Varane, Sakho, Zouma and Mathieu all CBs injured. Laporte would have been called in the event of all these injuries, but he's hurt as well

Referee really didn't want to give the penalty either, he took so long :D

Good refereeing. No doubt he was listening to advice from his colleagues as he should. Idiots will still say "omg what do the refs behind the goal actually do?" though.

Perception bias.

20% of his shots were scored in the Premier League this season which is on a par with a lot of top strikers, a handful get around 25% but not many.

Or I might not know what I'm talking about. :)

Perception bias.

20% of his shots were scored in the Premier League this season which is on a par with a lot of top strikers, a handful get around 25% but not many.

Depends on what kind of shots he gets, I would expect Arsenal with their short-passing style will give him a lot more shots on a plate than some strikers from other teams, who might do more speculative efforts.

The usual only played friendly nonsense, if a successful qualifying campaign actually mattered England would have more trophies in the display case & host nation title winners would be rare.

Archived