FM16: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

New FM, new thread :brock:

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens! Although, don't be the dick that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.

:cool:

higginson_zpsbvc4xvwo.png

Found this lad in the first season with Derby, had to scour the lower leagues because Premier League players wouldn't sign, and managed to pick him up for £72k.

He's going to be a monster.

I love good concentration in a CB and he's got 15 for that at 16 years old.

He has the perfect PPM for it. Just concentate on his dribbling and finishing as nearly every striking role except maybe dribbling with a Target man need those two.

I would also look to try and develop his weak foot as well with you thinking of playing him centrally.

AaFSihr.png

Came through my youth academy, been struggling to ind a tutor as he has high determination and none of the potential tutors have higher(Goetze being one at 11). Anyone spot any weakness i should address? (Apart from passing obviously which i have him working on)

Planning to play him as an AMC.

Can someone please provide some tips on how to find good regens? Is it just a case of scouting as much and as far as you can?

Scout countries with high chance of producing talented youngsters like Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Czech, Romania etc.

Can someone please provide some tips on how to find good regens? Is it just a case of scouting as much and as far as you can?

Search: Age >19 + highlight stats for any player role and change them to like 11-12 and find 9/12 for example.. always seems to draw em out for me, just gotta increase your scouting networks!

I've seen regens with outstanding physicals & technical attributes, but Benali's mentals are absurd, no way Benali hasn't been edited.

the fact the editor icon is visible near the top right corner is a bit of a giveaway.

looking at all the stats, id say the CA of the regen is at least 150, there is absolutely no chance a regen can come into the game at that level.

whats the point in posting it crap like that? there should be a specific topic called 'this is for people who like to cheat their way through the game to post screenshots and stories of how they have achieved things or signed players that they are too lazy or inept to do without resorting to in an unfair manner'

ty, welshace....could one of you create this topic and pin it please?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived