Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.3.1 Update FEEDBACK THREAD

I had an even simpler solution for my problems. My slow defence got caught out by early crosses a lot. So I dropped the D-Line deeper and I put more pressure on the opposition wingers. Problem (mostly) solved.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me dicisions are terrible when attacking even when you have world class players.

dribbling is annoying alot of wingers seem to beat a player then slow down cut out towards the corner flag then cut back in, by this time the player they just beat has either caught them up or a covering player is now on them. Its only then that the winger decides to cross and the cross is usually into the defender then out for a corner or into the keeper (for an easy catch or a cross shot that gets tipped over).

Next Player in on goal most of the time just shooting from outside the box instead of getting closer or rounding the keeper (rounding keeper is as rare as scoring a goal from your own half)

There are so many blocked shots and if the player means to block then the ball will never deflect on target let alone into the net always out for corner or to towards halfway line

if you play players in cm or acm or dcm they usually seem to stand together alot of the time making them easy to mark if you play slow build up play

Players seem to get in the way of passes or dribbles alotwhich leads to goal scoring chances.

AI seem to score alot of there shots against me

Small Teams can defend for the whole game concede 1 goal then suddenly start to dominate me in the last 15 minutes after being hammered for the whole game

Good tactics become useless after 4 to 6 months

Silly jockeying even thought there's instruction to close down and tackle hard

Possitives

Players on the line seem to actually clear the ball now

more random results ie more big teams dont make ECC football in some years

Less tackles put the oppostion in on goal

PPMs are easier to learn

There are some more but people tend to remember bad things easier than good things

If this is how the AI scores against you, why don't you do something about it? Wwfan already said it's possible and he had a much weaker team.
I had an even simpler solution for my problems. My slow defence got caught out by early crosses a lot. So I dropped the D-Line deeper and I put more pressure on the opposition wingers. Problem (mostly) solved.

Be gone with you Hunter - bringing common sense into this thread!!!! Don't you know it's purely for whinging - not for actually doing logical changes which might sort out people's 'perfect' tactics.......:herman:

After a 2 month hiatus i finally started a new save with the 14.3.0. Had some frustrations earlier with the way i conceded goals from set pieces in earlier patch and didn't play since, so starting a new save i decided all my match preparation would go to defend set pieces. Surprisingly, with the new patch both my of tactics worked better. 13 games (friendlies not included) in i have still to concede a goal from open play, BUT!!! i conceded 15 goals total.

9 goals came from set pieces, 4 of those were direct free kicks, 5 corners, out of those 5 corners only one was a direct cross header goal, 4 were scored in the second phase , someone heads the ball poorly and it lands in front of a opposite player.

6 were from mistakes my players made, 3 of those penalties, 2 gk blunder GK saves with the ball bouncing directly to the player who shoot the ball from 20-25 yards out ( i could have conceded 3 more goals due to my GK passing it directly to the feet of opposing striker but to my luck they missed) and the last goal came from a perfect through ball my FB played for the opposing striker.

Are these stats a bit too random and unrealistic??

Am I psychic or is it sometimes noticable if a highlight will become a goal. In some highlights I know it will be a goal from certain triggers. I get it right most of the time. One such trigger is during an attack no matter how hard the defense tries it just go back to the opposition and attach again. It could be 3, 4 or 5 interceptions and the ball gets back to them. Its also when a 50-50 challenge would always go to the opponents. In most of these cases it would be a goal. I havnt been able to notice that on older FM's. But still dont get me wrong, this is the best FM I ever played.

If there is one thing that annoys me the absolute most about this game, it's the throw ins. The throw in instructions only seem to apply for throws in in the attacking third and even then they they seem to be ignored somewhat. For example, my striker is set to Go Forward (which I assume means get in the box, which is where the other players I set to Go Forward go) yet every time he comes short?

The fact that throw in instructions don't seem to apply to defensive throw ins or for throws in the middle third is rather annoying. For example, My DLP/D in the DM strata is all over the place at throw ins not in the attacking third (his instructions are to Stay Back). When it's in the middle third he comes short (which is fine because he's pretty much always open) but for defensive throws he stands in a similar position to my winger down the line, sometimes even ahead of the players in the CM strata. That means that the only player open for a short throw seems to be the defender.

Then there's the odd regularity at which passes back to the throw in taker seem to go out of play (might be the low quality of my players).

Finally, the long throw in to straight to an opposition player from defensive throw ins still seems to happen (I've reported it multiple times on different patches). I don't think it happens as often, but it still does seem to happen. This might actually be linked to the positioning of players on defensive throw ins I talked about earlier.

I really hope the "shoots from distance" PPM is scrapped for future versions. It's an utter disaster in its current state.

And yes, throw ins have been broken for a number of versions now. You can watch your full back lob it down the line to the opposition time and time again without any ability to politely request he throws it to the open team mate in front of him.

Guest El Payaso
You can watch your full back lob it down the line to the opposition time and time again without any ability to politely request he throws it to the open team mate in front of him.
This is what the game absolutely needs in the future: a better tactics system. In game when you see a clear grievance in your style of play, you really don't have the ability to give simple orders to your players to fix this. For example: I do want my striker to close down the opposition's centre backs when they are in possession but: what I don't want to see is my striker positioning himself between the centre backs while doing this, I want him to stay there between the centre backs and the midfielders so that it's more difficult for the centre backs to pass the ball to the midfield. Same goes with the wingers: close down that full-back but when doing that, do not drift to the centre, stay between the winger and full-back and don't allow that pass between them.

For me the whole new tactics system is a thing of: lets hope. Not like it is in real life where you go to the training pitch and tell your team how to play. For example: watch the Dream on -series and see how Terry Venables instructs the team to play. There are clear and simple instructions what he expects the team to follow.

This is what the game absolutely needs in the future: a better tactics system. In game when you see a clear grievance in your style of play, you really don't have the ability to give simple orders to your players to fix this. For example: I do want my striker to close down the opposition's centre backs when they are in possession but: what I don't want to see is my striker positioning himself between the centre backs while doing this, I want him to stay there between the centre backs and the midfielders so that it's more difficult for the centre backs to pass the ball to the midfield. Same goes with the wingers: close down that full-back but when doing that, do not drift to the centre, stay between the winger and full-back and don't allow that pass between them.

For me the whole new tactics system is a thing of: lets hope. Not like it is in real life where you go to the training pitch and tell your team how to play. For example: watch the Dream on -series and see how Terry Venables instructs the team to play. There are clear and simple instructions what he expects the team to follow.

While I don't entirely disagree with you, I'm not sure that sort of granularity is even close to being possible for the next few versions unfortunately.

Losing count of the amount of times my keeper is palming the ball into his own net.

Really frustrating.

I see this nearly every single match, both for and against me and have done since release day

I haven't commented on FM this year much, but for me, this is the worst iteration of FM i've ever played match engine wise. I used to like the 3D engine up until FM 14, but this year it is absolutely cringe worthy. The whole match engine just reeks of ridiculousness and i can't even be bothered going into detail about it... I will not be playing this game again this year unless i see a massive patch. I'll be waiting till FM 15, and if that doesn't improve my mood on the game, i'll no longer give SI games my money since buying the game every year since about 1999.

Am I psychic or is it sometimes noticable if a highlight will become a goal. In some highlights I know it will be a goal from certain triggers. I get it right most of the time. One such trigger is during an attack no matter how hard the defense tries it just go back to the opposition and attach again. It could be 3, 4 or 5 interceptions and the ball gets back to them. Its also when a 50-50 challenge would always go to the opponents. In most of these cases it would be a goal. I havnt been able to notice that on older FM's. But still dont get me wrong, this is the best FM I ever played.

There is a certain pattern to some highlights (when you are looking at commentary) that you KNOW will be a goal... this has been the case for as long as i can remember. (we're talking 6 or 7 years here). It has existed in previous games because it's something i picked up on a long long time ago, and it obviously still exists today.

Can I just say, that avoiding this thread like the plague actually improves the game immeasurably. :lol:

You stop finding faults with the game, (or at least I do), and you don't think, "oh that's what they were talking about, grumble grumble".

So true. My mate avoids this forum completely and has clocked up as many hours as is possible on every version. He loves the game, always has, doesn't even know patches are needed most of the time.

We're extremists here, lovers and whiners, about what % of those who play the game?? Even to the rest of the forum this sub-forum are the "avoid at all costs laughing stock" to many. Threads like these even moreso. The thread only exists to stop multiple new threads swamping the forum anyway.

Most posts in this thread are pointless. Including this one. :D

A bit of a moan.

I agree match the engine is pretty poor. own goals galore, defenders stand watching while AI score, world class strikers who cant score goals, wingers who beat their fullback then stop have a rest then hit their crosses straight at the 1st defender, plenty of other gripes there.

The realism also has issues, in my save Scotland won the 2018 world cup, enough said.

I am disappointed with SI and their MODS for the attitude toward customers in some threads ( sorry just my opinion ).

On the plus side I like the new interface and the training etc.

Having played these games since the very 1st Championship Manager many years ago I can understand the enormous challenges faced by the developers every year.

I hope SI listen to their customers and fix the gripes about the ME and improve it for FM15.

Still playing

Jon

You stop finding faults with the game, (or at least I do), and you don't think, "oh that's what they were talking about, grumble grumble".

Some of us don't quite enjoy watching woodwork and moronic defenders and strikers all the time. And, of course, high scoring games in leagues with no such tendencies.

The realism also has issues, in my save Scotland won the 2018 world cup, enough said.

This is happening since CM, it's not something new. Scotland, Nigeria and similar nations winning WC. And then someone says "this is the game, it is not supposed to be realistic". Yeah, right.

Don't forget this is only the second iteration of this hugely rebuilt ME, there are plenty of us who predicted that it would take more than a couple of years to settle it in properly.

It could have been developed for a few more years before being introduced at all. Every FM had its flaws, but not this amount after last patch.

As for tactics - they do need huge improvement. Pressing is the key element of modern football and it cannot be replicated in what you claim to be "realistic football simulation".

You're on a slippery slope as soon as you throw the realism argument out for an event happening four or five years into the future of a save. It's unlikely that they would, but it's possible, in the same way that it is possible for most nations to win the World Cup.

The "striving for realism" argument is also pretty tired - SI do strive for realism from the moment you start a save, but beyond that anything could happen. From the moment you press continue, the saves likeness to reality diminishes.

Every FM had its flaws, but not this amount after last patch.

I don't see it. Personally I think it's fine. Definitely a lot better than the final version of 13. FM12 was more polished but it had the benefit of a ME that had had 4 years of balancing work done to it since the last big changes (introduction of 3D in 2009).

"Moronic defenders and strikers" has been a complaint since pretty much the dawn of time. There are issues but there always have been. It's not perfect. For the most part what I see in my game resembles football closely enough for me to accept it's flaws. The woodwork thing is something I really don't understand why people get so worked up over it. It does not affect the overall flow of the game in any real meaningful way that a couple of missed shots or badly hit crosses hit the post instead of going out of play. I've had 10 woodwork hits in 9 games in the ongoing season in my game, while that's probably more than reality its still about 1 per game, which is the average rate in FM. One incident of a post or bar being hit in a game, how can it affect the feel of the game so much that such a fuss is made of it?

Oh interesting. Please feel free to back this up with some evidence. I certainly can't easily win every match. Not even close.

I can't either. But then I never could in those older versions where it was supposedly so easy. I don't think I've ever had a striker score 40 in an FM season, let alone 100. I think people are both exaggerating the difficulty of the latest versions while also overselling the supposed easy to beat older versions which, if played normally without hunting for exploits could also be satisfyingly challenging.

You can still easily win every match.

I've done well (over-achieved) with relegation favourites and even mid-table teams. I'm struggling a little with top teams (league favourites) in FM14. I realise that being a league favourite, you can't really over-achieve, but I can't even do what is asked! I drop points in games where I shouldn't, against lower-half teams.

I know it is my tactics. I'm struggling to break down the defensive teams. My obvious fix is to just throw more men forward and that leaves me too open so I concede on the counter-attack. It's the first time since I started with the FM series, that I'm not over-achieving. I'm enjoying the experience though. I just have to find a way to improve!

Don't forget this is only the second iteration of this hugely rebuilt ME, there are plenty of us who predicted that it would take more than a couple of years to settle it in properly.

Historically its always took a good 3-4 versions for a new ME to settle down and the introduction of one has always been a case of one step forward, two steps back initially.

Personally I think the FM14 ME is in a much better state than previous MEs were at this stage of their cycle.

I can't either. But then I never could in those older versions where it was supposedly so easy. I don't think I've ever had a striker score 40 in an FM season, let alone 100. I think people are both exaggerating the difficulty of the latest versions while also overselling the supposed easy to beat older versions which, if played normally without hunting for exploits could also be satisfyingly challenging.

I was one of the early players of the Dafuge challenge, (I can't remember how far back that went), and we even did a challenge thingy before that where we went to different Nations for 1 season at a time. I was never the best, (but not rubbish either). For example I have never ever ever completed the Dafuge challenge with any issue of the game. :o I've almost done it a few times, but each time I either ran out of time before the next issue arrived or got bored with that save or whatever.

I didn't use FM Scout or whatever it used to be called. Would never touch the editor and would only sign who my scouts would find. Did I care that I hadn't completed the challenge? Not in the slightest. It's really not about winning everything. The idea of me starting a new save managing the likes of Man City, Barca or Bayern is just so so so unappealing that I'm not sure I would play at all if they were the only options. Honestly.

This year I have had to go into T&TGF for help for the 1st time ever. I was just struggling too much. The reality was that I was completely clueless and couldn't cope with the jump from FM09 to FM14. It was just too much for me.

Do I really care if my San Marino club side never win the Champions League? No, (but I'm certainly hoping that I will at least go close).

Do I really care is the San Marino NT never wins the World Cup? Are you having a laugh? (There is no way on Earth I am capable of doing that!). lol

I have played now for 13 seasons and actually won very little. Despite that, I would say that my save is a rip-roaring success. There is FAR FAR FAR more to it than just winning games.

I've had players score lots of goals before, (never 50 in a season though), but last season I had a SC score 33 so that will do me nicely thanks.

I seem to do better with poorer quality teams and then struggle when I have very good players available. I'm not sure what that's so.

I agree with you to a point. I never hunted out exploits, but I used to play 3 up front with through balls and pacy strikers and Mushasha? Bakenga scored over 100 for me for Peterborough. Leigh Griffiths also could be relied upon to do similar. FM 12. I wasn't hunting for exploits but with hindsight I was definitely using them. In FM 14 (and 13 tbh) they are at least much harder to find

I agree with you to a point. I never hunted out exploits, but I used to play 3 up front with through balls and pacy strikers and Mushasha? Bakenga scored over 100 for me for Peterborough. Leigh Griffiths also could be relied upon to do similar. FM 12. I was hunting for exploits but with hindsight I was definitely using them. In FM 14 (and 13 tbh) they are at least much harder to find

Yeah, well that's the thing. It never occurred to me to play three up front because frankly, who does that? No real team plays with three out and out strikers so it's a no go for me in FM. I'd also get little satisfaction out of feeding a single player to score the majority of goals, I take pride in having a balanced spread of goals among my teams and get really OCD about it sometimes. This approach meant I never saw much out of the ordinary in my FM12 games in terms of strikers scoring goals - the statistics in that game apart from pass totals were very well balanced if you didn't aim for the through ball exploit.

I get a bit annoyed these days about the criticism that FM12 gets, most of which is in hindsight and in response to someone being harsh on the newer ME. There was NEVER an uproar about players being able to ghost through each other before the collision detection was announced on here. In fact I'm sure I was one of the loudest in complaining about the overly effective through balls. Yet now people make out like the game was utterly unplayable and riddled with unavoidable exploits (not you specifically, SFV, but a lot of people on here over the last couple of years).

Yet now people make out like the game was utterly unplayable and riddled with unavoidable exploits (not you specifically, SFV, but a lot of people on here over the last couple of years).

I understand this bit wasn't aimed at me, but I wanted to clarify my view on it. FM 12 was a wonderful game that I highly enjoyed my 1000+ hours in, at the time. As I said, or meant to, I wasn't hunting for exploits, so the fact I was using them didn't reduce my enjoyment as much as it might have, but I'm even more glad to know someone knowing they were playing the game properly enjoyed it more. It was entirely playable, and it is only hindsight that shows its lackings and flaws.

FM12 was wonderful at the time, but the improvements made by FM13 and FM14 in greatly reducing the ease of exploiting the ME, as well as, in my opinion, introduce a much higher chance of unexpected poor performance really make these two game far far better than FM12 ever was, even if there still exists some odd behaviour.

FM12 was wonderful at the time, but the improvements made by FM13 and FM14 in greatly reducing the ease of exploiting the ME, as well as, in my opinion, introduce a much higher chance of unexpected poor performance really make these two game far far better than FM12 ever was, even if there still exists some odd behaviour.

Well "better" in terms of match engine quality is a rather more subjective assertion than a lot of people like to admit, but sure, FM12 does feel a little dated these days. The statistical balance which is actually the only objective criteria is also finally getting there in the newer versions. But I don't think I would get a lot more success if I switched back to 12. Although then again I could I suppose, if I just went and downloaded a super tactic of some sort.

As for my own subjective opinion, FM12 was superior to FM13. All 13 had over 12 was potential but for me it was never fulfilled in that version. I don't think I could switch back from 14 though. Have enjoyed this one a lot.

Well "better" in terms of match engine quality is a rather more subjective assertion than a lot of people like to admit, but sure, FM12 does feel a little dated these days. The statistical balance which is actually the only objective criteria is also finally getting there in the newer versions. But I don't think I would get a lot more success if I switched back to 12. Although then again I could I suppose, if I just went and downloaded a super tactic of some sort.

As for my own subjective opinion, FM12 was superior to FM13. All 13 had over 12 was potential but for me it was never fulfilled in that version. I don't think I could switch back from 14 though. Have enjoyed this one a lot.

id echo that except ive gone back to fm12 as the play of attacking midfielders and effectiveness of their attributes (both mental and technical) is more pronounced (and thus realistic) in FM12. FM14 is a massive improvement on last years but still lacks the immersive experience of FM12 due to the limitations of slick/fluid/creative/decision making/intelligent central attacking play in the top third of the pitch...and I don't even mean effectiveness in terms of goals/success but actual representation of the playing style itself (in that the style is attempted as should be intended and the key attributes enable that...fm14 is too currently too bland in that sense but again appreciating its stage in the iterative process of developing a new match engine). I suspect in two years (realistically) the match engine will be in great shape and will be the best yet and will actually be incredible to watch

I think in some ways this is perhaps the best edition of FM personally as this last update has been a real challenge with Fulham to do what's expected but it's also possible to slowly progress. It feels like mistakes you make are exploited a lot more, I don't mean unfairly but you can't have issues in your tactic or you'll concede stacks. Things like tactical familiarity and morale and opposition adapting to your tactic also seem more important. It's possible to get transfer bargains around 2-4 million and I have got decent bids for players around 10 million.

However the match engine looks atrocious. It doesn't hugely affect me now I know how to cope with it and reduce the issues like gk distribution, crosses and finishing but in each match there are so many things that are just ugly as. Main ones for me would be gks on crosses, catching and then running for a corner or out of the box. Tackles as a few people have noted, way too many are insane from behind launches that look like red cards and broken limbs all round. Players around the box stopping for extra touches or to just dally for a while when they could easily shoot and said launching tackles happening over and over without penalties or red cards.

So from a overall how is my team going point of view, it's very good, difficult but possible with effort. From a match engine point of view things often look really just stupid.

I've not played for a few weeks due to lack of time, work etc. Started playing a little bit again this weekend so first major stint on 14.3. One significant point is that I'm seeing an awful lot of crosses that the keeper catches but then somehow steps back over the line and concedes a corner. Way way more than IRL. Presumably a known issue?

Barring the minor exception of the Match Engine, which was entirely rebuilt :thup:

Can we end the cycle of debating SIs software updating strategy please, and revert back to feedback regarding FM14, 14.3.0.

As has been stated numerous times before, and by Neil Brock in this thread, no further updates are planned for FM14.

Sorry to bring this up. I've not been on here for a while but this post, and another I saw later in this thread, makes me feel compelled to say something pretty critical.

A while back, months ago, I made a post and somewhere in there mentioned about new match engine. I was scolded by a moderator for this inference.

I'm glad I've got confirmation here. :-)

Are players at part time clubs supposed to constantly decline or is there something somewhere I might be missing? I'm managing a part time Norwegian club and sure enough, their facilities are below average and the coaches are rather mediocre. So I see how it would make sense for former professional players to lose their ability somewhat if they ever ended up that far down. But these are all players who have never played or trained above amateur or semi-pro level and have been researched accordingly so surely they shouldn't be steadily losing their attributes?

Don't think I've ever played a game so frustrating as this years edition of FM. No matter what team, league, tactics or ideas, I can never seem to find any consistency at all. Playing great one day, awful the next. Keeping five clean sheets in six games, and then shipping freak goals left, right and centre. Winning away to Real in the CL, losing the next game against Frankfurt, etc etc etc.

But the worst part is the 'second season blues', or whatever you'd like to call it. I've only put together two decent seasons since FM2014 was released. Finishing 3th with HSV and Spurs, respectively. Both times, the following season has been awful. Only won five games with HSV (one of them away against Real...) before resigning at new year. Laudrup took over and got 'em relegated. With Spurs we were languishing in mid-table when I got the sack in december.

Now I understand that opponents will study and learn how you play, but I cannot fathom how a team completely forgets how to defend or hit a goal during the summer. It's doing my head in.

TLDR: FM2012 (my fav in the series) might in hindsight have been a wee bit easy, but FM2014 is waaaay too hard.

Just wanted to add to this discussion, saying that I'm finding patch 14.3 most enjoyable. And realistic. Previous patches, I must admit, I had found less fulfilling than past versions of FM, but post March I've clocked up as many hours as ever. Perhaps I am indeed not noticing some of the things mentioned in here, but I get the feeling by avoiding this sub-forum (until now obviously) I'm not falling foul to confirmation bias, rather seeing the game in far simpler "do I buy what is happening in front of me" terms. And yes, I do buy it 99% of the time. I'm having a great time.

Qp9ipFQ.jpg

this is the kind of match where alot of people complain about results going their way even though they completely dominate the match.

we tend to forget that sometimes the AI completely dominate the match and somehow i managed to grind out the win. very satisfying.

Guest El Payaso
I'm managing one of the smallest teams in the Championship and beat Liverpool and Man City away in the League Cup without conceding any goals from crosses. I have specifically set the defence up to prevent crossing threats because of the lack of height and have comfortably the best defensive record in the league.

Methinks something else might be the issue in your save.

Sorry didn't notice this before but yeah I've asked for help in tactics forum but no-one has been interested to provide any yet. Against Southampton in the League Cup this happened again: every cross was dangerous against me and against them. Even when my defenders got to the first ball the clearance was every time headed straight to their midfielders who were standing there at the edge of the area. They had something like 25 shots in the game and I think that maybe ~15 were from crosses either from a header/shot from their striker who got to the first ball or after poor clearance from my centre backs. Really annoying to watch the defending in this save game.

Feel free to provide me some help in the tactics forum.

The thing that also 'amuses' me is when I look at the stats and see my centre backs making 2-3 mistakes in every game when for example in FM 2007 and 2008 I remember defenders making maybe 1 mistake in every 3-4 games. 2-3 mistakes in one game for defender is really high and I would never play a defending player with that many mistakes made IRL. If these mistakes are counted the same way then the progression of the game is extremely odd.

As for tactics - they do need huge improvement. Pressing is the key element of modern football and it cannot be replicated in what you claim to be "realistic football simulation".

Just wanted to say this is 100% false. Hassle opponents works well for me. Granted if your squad lacks pace and work rate it will be difficult, but to say it cannot be replicated is not true.

still I watch matches whereby I score penalties, and the result given is a goal kick. When will this issue be fixed?

If you have any examples, please post them in the bugs forum. :thup:

Sorry didn't notice this before but yeah I've asked for help in tactics forum but no-one has been interested to provide any yet. Against Southampton in the League Cup this happened again: every cross was dangerous against me and against them. Even when my defenders got to the first ball the clearance was every time headed straight to their midfielders who were standing there at the edge of the area. They had something like 25 shots in the game and I think that maybe ~15 were from crosses either from a header/shot from their striker who got to the first ball or after poor clearance from my centre backs. Really annoying to watch the defending in this save game.

Feel free to provide me some help in the tactics forum.

The thing that also 'amuses' me is when I look at the stats and see my centre backs making 2-3 mistakes in every game when for example in FM 2007 and 2008 I remember defenders making maybe 1 mistake in every 3-4 games. 2-3 mistakes in one game for defender is really high and I would never play a defending player with that many mistakes made IRL. If these mistakes are counted the same way then the progression of the game is extremely odd.

Posted in your tactics thread. I think you'll kick yourself when you read it :)

I Already did it, and you didnt do nothing about it.

Just to clarify- you reported an issue and received a reply in that thread from SI asking for the upload of a pkm and giving instructions on how to do it. Did you upload the pkm?

Later in that thread SI did report that the issue had been passed to the coding team and was under review.

Just to clarify- you reported an issue and received a reply in that thread from SI asking for the upload of a pkm and giving instructions on how to do it. Did you upload the pkm?

Later in that thread SI did report that the issue had been passed to the coding team and was under review.

So the double negative was correct then.

Moderators keep deleting and closing my posts, they tell me that i must be constructive, so i will try to write what i think of fm 2014 again. English is not my native language so it will be hard for me to say everything.

I play this game for 15 years, still remember every one, even cm 1999, where Javier Saviola was best wonderkid, when Edgar Davids have almost every atributte 20 and things like that, so you can see how much i love this game. Last two 13, and fm 14 are huge disapointment for me. Maybe fm 2012 is a litle easy and unrealistic, but is so fun and will compare that game with 2014.

Here in 2014 you cant see on pitch difference when player have 10 and 17 acceleration, or finishing. I tried to play with Leeds, they have one striker who have 5 atributte for acceleration, and he get past fullback with 17 acc. couple of times. And i buy one striker with 16 acc. and he can't get past any player. Watching match engine in 2012 you will see that Xabi Alonso move slowly on field, C. Ronaldo moving fast, like in real life, but here, there is no difference. In my save with Roma, every player will score except strikers, they cant hit goal. Every goal is same, some cross then winger with 5 heading score header. Also, you will never see good through ball for stikers in 2014. There in 2012 you can buy Verratti, learn him to play killer balls and you will see that on pitch, that is fun. Some of my friends tell me that game is good just because they are winning, but when i watch how they play there is no joy in that, like fm have no soul any more, there are no beautiful solo actions, long range goals, here every gola is some kind of stupid mistake. In 2012 when you put youngster on game you will see how he make errors, like in real life but here is same if i put Totti or some 16 year old child from u19 squad, they will play same. I want to see difference when i have fast winger and playing against low team who have slow winger! Their player with 12 acc will get past my defenders but my with 19 can't do that! Earlier in fm, you somehow buy fast player and you watch how he making havoc in opp. defence, and you are happy that you managed to buy him in low team! that is fm, that is fun. Even it is not realistic! Not this, you must be rocket scientist to play fm now. Post your problem here, read that, upload this to bug forum bla bla bla bla BLA! Good tactic, good training, good players and maybe just one or two things more was allways winning formula for fm! In earlier versions if you have winger with good speed and dribling he will drible he will not score stupid headers like here! If you have creative playmaker with high passing you will enjoy in his creativity and killer through balls! If you have player with long shots, you will see nice goals! Here even if you could have Alvaro Recoba he would never score, even from 10m.

Does anything that i write here have sence or it is mindless like moderators told me?

Archived