Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.3.1 Update FEEDBACK THREAD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How to stop players with FM? Declare correct errors in FM 2015:lol:

I don't think I'm alone when I say, I don't understand this.

Could you try and explain what you mean in more words please?

I can explain.

Why SI does not plan to fix of observed errors?

I understand that SI leaves full of errors a game, by going to create FM15?

What is important for Si? Profit or good players, because the action of Si lead that players turn away from the series.

p.s sorry for my poor english.

I can explain.

Why SI does not plan to fix of observed errors?

I understand that SI leaves full of errors a game, by going to create FM15?

What is important for Si? Profit or good players, because the action of Si lead that players turn away from the series.

p.s sorry for my poor english.

Of course they plan to fix errors, just not as expediently as the entitled want it. Most will be fixed in FM15. It's not "full of errors". And this is no different to the procedure they've gone through on every single edition. For every player that "turns away" from the series, at least another one will come to it for FM15 because they've drawn a clear line in the sand, and started to work on that.

Of course they plan to fix errors, just not as expediently as the entitled want it. Most will be fixed in FM15. It's not "full of errors". And this is no different to the procedure they've gone through on every single edition. For every player that "turns away" from the series, at least another one will come to it for FM15 because they've drawn a clear line in the sand, and started to work on that.

So are we to understand that the SI will focus on FM15 than FM14 fix errors? I wonder how they will explain people from SI, the FM15 version gets the same or similar errors in the game code?

So are we to understand that the SI will focus on FM15 than FM14 fix errors? I wonder how they will explain people from SI, the FM15 version gets the same or similar errors in the game code?

Errors/bugs will be fixed/improved for FM15. That much is clear, looking at the bugs forum. Other than that, there's no point speculating whether errors/bugs will remain in FM15.

If you encounter any errors/bugs, please report it in the bugs forum. That way you know it'll get looked at.

Errors/bugs will be fixed/improved for FM15. That much is clear, looking at the bugs forum. Other than that, there's no point speculating whether errors/bugs will remain in FM15.

If you encounter any errors/bugs, please report it in the bugs forum. That way you know it'll get looked at.

Maybe a rhetorical question, but what bugs reported in the forums are not repaired or how now be repaired in the next version?

This way to find out about this I was somehow forced by the SI to buy FM15

Maybe a rhetorical question, but what bugs reported in the forums are not repaired or how now be repaired in the next version?

This way to find out about this I was somehow forced by the SI to buy FM15

It's way too early speculate about FM15. I don't work for SI but I do know that all bugs, big or small, get logged. So there's already a list of bugs that will get looked at. You'll be able to try the FM15 demo to decide for yourself, so you're not getting forced into anything.

Enough about this now, please. Lets get back to the point of the thread, which is giving feedback on the game and 14.3.

It's way too early speculate about FM15. I don't work for SI but I do know that all bugs, big or small, get logged. So there's already a list of bugs that will get looked at. You'll be able to try the FM15 demo to decide for yourself, so you're not getting forced into anything.

Enough about this now, please. Lets get back to the point of the thread, which is giving feedback on the game and 14.3.

I am writing about. How can you leave the product, to which shall be notified still serious errors. You wrote that a long time to release a patch 14.3 is dictated this to avoid errors such as the patch was 14.2. And now I have to buy a new edition? The final product is not a demo, so do not check for errors like in FM14

I am writing about. How can you leave the product, to which shall be notified still serious errors. You wrote that a long time to release a patch 14.3 is dictated this to avoid errors such as the patch was 14.2. And now I have to buy a new edition? The final product is not a demo, so do not check for errors like in FM14

I don't think FM14 has serious errors or anything like that. It is playable and you can have fun still. Me personally I am starting to enjoy it less, I find 14.3 too hard but for others, this is a challenge for them to work out the ME and come up with a better tactic.

I'll buy FM15 etc no matter how I feel about FM14. I think saying the game needs repairing is wide of the mark, and totally unfair.

Omg, what tactic they were using? It's very hard to get this record in Brazilian league, all the teams are very similar technically speaking.

Not sure what they were using then, but now a 4-2-2-2 with 2x DM's, 2xMC's and 2xST's. They've blipped a since, actually finished 4th in 2029 but soon returned to old ways and have now lost once in 40odd games (I'm in 2031). But they have had a new manager since that mad run, the old one probably got bored....of winning!

Well, like it or not, that is just the way it is. There are no plans for another patch that any of us are aware of, and development has moved on to FM15. You've had your say about it, and been answered, so as HUNT3R said, enough is enough.

I agree, FM 14 errors had to be resolved in FM 14!

It is absurd, just happened to me that the penalty bug that is converted into 3D but is not marked in the game ...

The match engine has clear deficiencies that we all have reported, where's the hot fix? Work had to continue, we are still in 2014, long before leaving a patch, what a shame!

- Crossings going straight to the goal, the so-called "almost unintentionally goals"

- Chutes-to-one attackers lose ridiculously

- Many balls in the back of the defense

- Is virtually impossible to score a corner now

Bug fix, hot fix anything is fundamental!

Guest El Payaso

This is a rant, yes but I'm really had it with this game. The crossing thing is just horror. Had a FA Cup game against Chelsea and was beaten 1-5 at home, might have been an expected result. But the way that we lose is just awful. Every single cross is like a heated missile and seeing Hazard, Mata and Son Heung-Min dominate your defenders and getting to the end of every cross is just stupid. 2 goals from corners (Chelsea had like 12 corners and in almost every one it was their player who got to the ball to head it, no poor deliveries or defending players getting to the first ball. Just like it always seems to be when big team faces small team). Crosses just simply are too dangerous in the game, the quality is far too good and even a group of defenders aren't able to deal with them and midget-sized attacking players are far better at getting to the end of them.

Well, like it or not, that is just the way it is. There are no plans for another patch that any of us are aware of, and development has moved on to FM15. You've had your say about it, and been answered, so as HUNT3R said, enough is enough.

If now SI leaves game with bugs after patch 14.3, what players can expect from FM15? What is caused by SI policy that you can not improve the observed errors?

Is the SI will give money to players if for FM15 errors will occur as in the current version?

I agree, FM 14 errors had to be resolved in FM 14!

It is absurd, just happened to me that the penalty bug that is converted into 3D but is not marked in the game ...

The match engine has clear deficiencies that we all have reported, where's the hot fix? Work had to continue, we are still in 2014, long before leaving a patch, what a shame!

- Crossings going straight to the goal, the so-called "almost unintentionally goals"

- Chutes-to-one attackers lose ridiculously

- Many balls in the back of the defense

- Is virtually impossible to score a corner now

Bug fix, hot fix anything is fundamental!

No idea what you're talking about. My default corner saw my defenders score over 25 goals between the 4 of them. The highest was 11.

This is a rant, yes but I'm really had it with this game. The crossing thing is just horror. Had a FA Cup game against Chelsea and was beaten 1-5 at home, might have been an expected result. But the way that we lose is just awful. Every single cross is like a heated missile and seeing Hazard, Mata and Son Heung-Min dominate your defenders and getting to the end of every cross is just stupid. 2 goals from corners (Chelsea had like 12 corners and in almost every one it was their player who got to the ball to head it, no poor deliveries or defending players getting to the first ball. Just like it always seems to be when big team faces small team). Crosses just simply are too dangerous in the game, the quality is far too good and even a group of defenders aren't able to deal with them and midget-sized attacking players are far better at getting to the end of them.

Think their main goal for the patch 14.3 is so Moyes who can't win games in reality with his tactics can win games virtually.

Crosses are beyond broken this game. I would have expect so much better from the match engine after so many freaking years in the business. I don't understand how such things can be given a pass.

It makes no sense to write about it because, as you'll notice Si do not fix it. They have somewhere players and that after the 14.3 patch are those errors.

Guest El Payaso
It makes no sense to write about it because, as you'll notice Si do not fix it. They have somewhere players and that after the 14.3 patch are those errors.
I'm not going to comment on that but for me the things that don't make sence are that I have got aerially decent defenders who should be good at positioning and brave enough to deal with most of the crosses especially against midgets but still they are in big trouble in every crossed ball that comes in the penalty area. And my keeper Owain fon Williams is not helping at all and this guy should be superb aerially at Championship level. With this kind of players I should be able to trust that we deal quite well in aerially but that is the main thing where we are being punished. Also my players are good at marking but still they make stupid marking errors inside the penalty area in every game.

And we are also scoring good amount of goals from crosses even though our crossers aren't that good and I have no aerial threats in my attacking players.

And tactically I don't think that there is anything I can do with these problems as I simply just can't tell my players how to position themselves in these situations and I can't tell my keeper to come claim those balls.

I'll remind everyone that this thread is to discuss and provide feedback on the game and 14.3

Follow the house rules and guidelines by provide constructive criticism if you want to criticise something. Mindless rants will be deleted. Hostile posts will be deleted. Posts completely off-topic may be deleted as well.

I don't know if this feature is intentional, but i don't like it.

When player receives a knock, the notification will keep the match feed visible unless you go and click the full feed open and close it again.

Before 14.3 the knock notifications behaved in similar way than other notifications, so they were visible for a few seconds and then disappeared.

I don't know if this feature is intentional, but i don't like it.

When player receives a knock, the notification will keep the match feed visible unless you go and click the full feed open and close it again.

Before 14.3 the knock notifications behaved in similar way than other notifications, so they were visible for a few seconds and then disappeared.

I much prefer it like this, before I would miss the notification, and just get the usual 99% of irrelevant drivel from the assistant manager, missing the only useful one. Now the useful one stays on there.

I much prefer it like this, before I would miss the notification, and just get the usual 99% of irrelevant drivel from the assistant manager, missing the only useful one. Now the useful one stays on there.

I understand your point of view :)

However, i have always played FM14 so, that i have player status boxes visible in the match window. I have one status box in each corner (two for opponent, two for my own team). It just happens that top right corner is where i have the players status for my own team, including the info whether someone is injured etc. So, i can see it all there without the notification and as the notification stays on, it actually blocks the status window i have there :D

To make it more clear, this is what i have in the top right corner:

8xww.jpg

That will also show injuries and knocks, so that's why i don't prefer the notification staying up automatically. Maybe it could be toggled on and off?

edit: Actually that one doesn't show knocks. Below that i have Performance window which shows the knocks.

Anyway, still not needing the notification to stay on :)

To be fair, anything editor related doesn't even have a snow-balls chance in hell of making a hot-fix.

They could at least fix things not related to editor (including age limit and no transfer market in lower leagues).

I don't think Sigames blow up for a new small patch. Next installment will be released in 7 or 8 months, I don't understand why FM14 should be abandoned by its developers. It has been published 4 months ago but it seems almost retro-gaming for Sigames.

At this point, instead of buying the game in October/November, it'd better waiting March/April and seeing whether the game is free from serious bugs after the last patch.

Apart this, I say again that Sigames should consider seriously to re-build the game code. It's not possible that for any small change appear a huge amount of new bugs. I would understand if there are huge improvements at any new installment, but the game is basically the same since FM09. I think it's frustrating for themselves spending a lot of time on fixing bugs instead of working on the gameplay.

They could at least fix things not related to editor (including age limit and no transfer market in lower leagues).

I don't think Sigames blow up for a new small patch. Next installment will be released in 7 or 8 months, I don't understand why FM14 should be abandoned by its developers. It has been published 4 months ago but it seems almost retro-gaming for Sigames.

At this point, instead of buying the game in October/November, it'd better waiting March/April and seeing whether the game is free from serious bugs after the last patch.

Apart this, I say again that Sigames should consider seriously to re-build the game code. It's not possible that for any small change appear a huge amount of new bugs. I would understand if there are huge improvements at any new installment, but the game is basically the same since FM09. I think it's frustrating for themselves spending a lot of time on fixing bugs instead of working on the gameplay.

But again, you seem to forget that bugs are always going to be there. In fact, if they "re-build" the game, they will introduce an absolute truckload of bugs. Far more than currently exist in FM14. Saying that FM09 is "basically the same" as FM14 kind of voids your argument too.

There is no magic bullet for bugs, no matter how much everyone wants there to be. To expect a game to be bug free is pointless, as you will never be satisfied. As for their patching strategy - you know, the one they have ALWAYS used, but suddenly seems to be coming under fire - it's their choice, which is probably driven by sound business and development reasons.

which is probably driven by sound business and development reasons.

Spot on tbh, and no different from any other developer worth his salt, SI are one of the best at product support post release but there do have to be limitations and cut off points and with a game this complex you'll never satisfy all of the people all of the time.

Spot on tbh, and no different from any other developer worth his salt, SI are one of the best at product support post release but there do have to be limitations and cut off points and with a game this complex you'll never satisfy all of the people all of the time.

And what would happen if they would continue with current version until it's perfect?

FM15 would be delayed and people would complain that it takes too long to release it...

It is true that there are some bugs and issues in FM14 still, but in my opinion it's completely playable and enjoyable.

SI explained while waiting for patch 14.3 that this is because they want to avoid mistakes - forgot about that? what is the result?

There are serious bugs in the match engine, which had been reported - I repeat it again? The reaction of Si - time for FM15?

SI want to report bugs - it turns out that it does not change the version of the FM15 match engine, because what do they know that this was necessary if they wanted to create a new game code?

We get the same game with new additions.

The fact that we write in this forum is not reflected in the quality of the patch - a few months reported bug in the scheduler Polish Ekstraklasa has not been repaired. I am not writing here about new bugs, but about those that were reported shortly after the release of FM14

sorry for bad english

SI explained while waiting for patch 14.3 that this is because they want to avoid mistakes - forgot about that? what is the result?

There are serious bugs in the match engine, which had been reported - I repeat it again? The reaction of Si - time for FM15?

SI want to report bugs - it turns out that it does not change the version of the FM15 match engine, because what do they know that this was necessary if they wanted to create a new game code?

We get the same game with new additions.

The fact that we write in this forum is not reflected in the quality of the patch - a few months reported bug in the scheduler Polish Ekstraklasa has not been repaired. I am not writing here about new bugs, but about those that were reported shortly after the release of FM14

sorry for bad english

I don't know where to start with this. It's a rehashing of the same argument you've put forward several times, and it hasn't gotten any better.

The result was that we got an update which fixed a lot of bugs, and didn't fix others. Exactly what should happen.

"Serious" is subjective, but SI's "reaction" is normal, and again, the same as they have always done with every single version. They'll be fixing the FM14 bugs built into the FM15 release.

If it wasn't fixed then it can only be two things

1) It was too difficult to fix, and didn't make the cut

2) It was deemed not as important as the bugs that did get fixed, and missed the cut

But again, you seem to forget that bugs are always going to be there. In fact, if they "re-build" the game, they will introduce an absolute truckload of bugs. Far more than currently exist in FM14. Saying that FM09 is "basically the same" as FM14 kind of voids your argument too.

There is no magic bullet for bugs, no matter how much everyone wants there to be. To expect a game to be bug free is pointless, as you will never be satisfied. As for their patching strategy - you know, the one they have ALWAYS used, but suddenly seems to be coming under fire - it's their choice, which is probably driven by sound business and development reasons.

It's impossible having a game that is bug free. But it isn't normal having a game that always has plenty of bugs without any justification. It's understandable that CM3 had lots of bugs compared to CM 97-98, it was a true sequel with lots of new features, same thing between CM 01-02 and CM4 or CM 03-04 and Football Manager 2005.

After FM09 the game is basically the same as structure. There are some new small improvements, few new features (and not always good...) but since 5 years each edition is comparable to updates like CM 00-01 and CM 01-02.

There aren't valid reasons for having at each edition lots of bugs (some of these bugs some times are old bugs which were fixed and reappear) and there wasn't this huge amount of bugs in the old update editions like CM 01-02.

It's from FM10 that I wait for fixes of certain bugs, with FM14 some of those bugs are still there and I have to wait again for FM15 and hoping that they will be definitely fixed. But this is kinda absurd even for a FM fan like me. At this point, it would be better for me using FM12 that is much less bugged than FM13 and FM14, while for football games with updated rosters I will play Fifa and Pes.

As for their patching strategy - you know, the one they have ALWAYS used, but suddenly seems to be coming under fire - it's their choice, which is probably driven by sound business and development reasons.

There has been another update for FM13.

It's from FM10 that I wait for fixes of certain bugs, with FM14 some of those bugs are still there and I have to wait again for FM15 and hoping that they will be definitely fixed. But this is kinda absurd even for a FM fan like me.

I'm curious. Which bugs were found in FM10 that is still present in 14.3?

There were 3 major updates for FM13. Just like we had for FM14.

After FM09 the game is basically the same as structure.

Barring the minor exception of the Match Engine, which was entirely rebuilt :thup:

Can we end the cycle of debating SIs software updating strategy please, and revert back to feedback regarding FM14, 14.3.0.

As has been stated numerous times before, and by Neil Brock in this thread, no further updates are planned for FM14.

It's impossible having a game that is bug free. But it isn't normal having a game that always has plenty of bugs without any justification. It's understandable that CM3 had lots of bugs compared to CM 97-98, it was a true sequel with lots of new features, same thing between CM 01-02 and CM4 or CM 03-04 and Football Manager 2005.

After FM09 the game is basically the same as structure. There are some new small improvements, few new features (and not always good...) but since 5 years each edition is comparable to updates like CM 00-01 and CM 01-02.

There aren't valid reasons for having at each edition lots of bugs (some of these bugs some times are old bugs which were fixed and reappear) and there weren't all this huge amount of bugs in the old update editions like CM 01-02.

It's from FM10 that I wait for fixes of certain bugs, with FM14 some of those bugs are still there and I have to wait again for FM15 and hoping that they will be definitely fixed. But this is kinda absurd even for a FM fan like me. At this point, it would be better for me using FM12 that is much less bugged than FM13 and FM14, while for football games with updated rosters I will play Fifa and Pes.

again, you're not showing an understanding of how software development works. You're acting like bugs re-appearing is this awful thing that just should not happen. That's great if they don't, and ideally they won't, but we're nowhere near an "ideal" world with software development, and there will always be bugs and regressions.

And there were probably an equivalent amount of bugs in CM01-02 than there is now, relative to the size of the system. There's also the fact that now the ME is 3D, that has exposed a lot more by design. Back then we wouldn't have known if there was a bug. Then you add in the sense of entitlement everyone seems to have now.

And that was a minor update, right? Their policy has always been 14.0 (beta pretty much), 14.1, 14.2 and then a January transfer update making it 14.3. There are minor versions within those as needed, and clearly last year they deemed it worthy of another hot-fix. So far they haven't found that, and have said that unless they find something absolutely game-breaking, then there won't be another update. Their policy hasn't changed.

Nobody ever expects a perfect game. For me personally it's just hard to accept and comprehend the 14.3. match engine, when the match engines in previous versions were much better. The disappointed fan base of FM isn't making unreasonable requests, the players just want for the FM14 to be of a similar standard that previous versions were. Those versions are documented proof that SI can do a better job, and that this years version was botched by SI. We're just holding our expectations up to the standard that SI set for themselves with much better previous ME versions.

I'm curious. Which bugs were found in FM10 that is still present in 14.3?

The age limit bug for example.

There were 3 major updates for FM13. Just like we had for FM14.

I'm not asking a major update, just a good hotfix. The last for FM13 didn't fix all serious/medium bugs of that edition, but it was a nice update.

http://www.sigames.com/news/14226/FM13+v1333+hotfix+released

again, you're not showing an understanding of how software development works. You're acting like bugs re-appearing is this awful thing that just should not happen. That's great if they don't, and ideally they won't, but we're nowhere near an "ideal" world with software development, and there will always be bugs and regressions.

And there were probably an equivalent amount of bugs in CM01-02 than there is now, relative to the size of the system. There's also the fact that now the ME is 3D, that has exposed a lot more by design. Back then we wouldn't have known if there was a bug. Then you add in the sense of entitlement everyone seems to have now.

Its' exactly because I know how software development works that I say what I say (I play videogames since the Atari age, I worked on a video-game magazine, I knew/know several developers etc.).

CM01-02 is considered one of the best CM/FM editions (if not the greatest one) and is the one with the minor amount of bugs. They reached that result because it was an update of CM00-01 that was an update of CM99-00 that was an update of CM3. The sequel with a lots of new features (and bugs) was CM3, the next three installments were just updates with less bugs, few new features and slight improvements. The most bad point of those edition was only one thing: the price. Full price for data-disk, but apart that, you got what you expected. Does CM99-00 had less bugs and some improvement compared to CM3? Yes. Was CM00-01 less bugged and with some new small improvement compared to CM99-00? Yes. Same thing for CM 01-02. The base was CM3, then only updates where every edition was an improvement of the previous one.

FM09 was the base of the next installments until now, but I can't say each update was more polished than the previous one. I just see a game hit by a lots of bugs at each edition. This is a waste of money for me as customer and it's a waste of time (and also bothering) for the developers that instead of working on gameplay they have to work on bugs.

We don't have a decrease of bugs edition after edition, we always have a huge amount of bugs for every edition after FM09 and this is not normal considering that after that installment we got only updates where the most important attraction for buying a new edition is perhaps the database update.

Harima83 - you are demonstrating limited appreciation of the underlying changes that the game has seen since FM09; they are sizeable and plentiful.

As such, it renders your surprise at the presence of bugs a little moot. Please desist from perpetually stating the same points in ever lengthening posts.

We get what you are saying, but we still seek feedback about the state of 14.3.0, and not an appraisal of software development lifecycles.

We don't have a decrease of bugs edition after edition, we always have a huge amount of bugs for every edition after FM09 and this is not normal considering that after that installment we got only updates where the most important attraction for buying a new edition is perhaps the database update.

Anytime you add in new features to software you're building them on top of or appending to existing code. You build new processes on top of existing processes and at times those processes don't work 100% together which causes an outcome that is unexpected or wrong, thats essentially what a bug is. Unless the expectation of SI is to just release the exact game each year, rebranded with 0 new features until such time that EVERY bug is worked out, there will always be a few bugs. The major ones will be caught at alpha and beta testing stage and should be resolved before release 1.0 (or 14.0 etc). However, due to SI's choice and time constraints etc, the beta = 14.0. I can see why this has been done, but its not a process I agree with personally, mainly because the bug feedback is inconsistent given the number of differing sources reporting them and the level of details in each report.

IMO the game is still good, maybe not as captivating for me personally as it used to be due to the number of new features that just seem like overkill or too in depth for the casual manager like me, but holistically the game is very impressive and those small bugs still around are acceptable at the moment.

I understand that smaller errors can be avoided, but I can not understand the lack of response to errors associated with the match engine.

You can not explain a complex code of the game - it does something well or do not take up for it.

Comparisons to other developers is pointless - large companies, which are known titles seek to leave the game with minimal errors that do not affect the gameplay.

For the last time, please stop this circular "discussion" about bugs, development cycles and everything else that isn't feedback about 14.3.0.

Frankly, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out and feed them to a pig.

Take it easy, because you drop us a heart attack:D

I'm not going to comment on that but for me the things that don't make sence are that I have got aerially decent defenders who should be good at positioning and brave enough to deal with most of the crosses especially against midgets but still they are in big trouble in every crossed ball that comes in the penalty area. And my keeper Owain fon Williams is not helping at all and this guy should be superb aerially at Championship level. With this kind of players I should be able to trust that we deal quite well in aerially but that is the main thing where we are being punished. Also my players are good at marking but still they make stupid marking errors inside the penalty area in every game.

And we are also scoring good amount of goals from crosses even though our crossers aren't that good and I have no aerial threats in my attacking players.

And tactically I don't think that there is anything I can do with these problems as I simply just can't tell my players how to position themselves in these situations and I can't tell my keeper to come claim those balls.

I'm managing one of the smallest teams in the Championship and beat Liverpool and Man City away in the League Cup without conceding any goals from crosses. I have specifically set the defence up to prevent crossing threats because of the lack of height and have comfortably the best defensive record in the league.

Methinks something else might be the issue in your save.

I'm uttery getting sick and tire or the amount of blocked shots and tackles that happen every game by the team that is poor

From the bloody wing I see my wingers constantly beat a player them bloody slow down to let players cose them down then once they're closed down they attempt to cross through the player WHY DON'T YOU CROSS WHEN YOU'RE BLOODY SPACE??????

The next thing is when your players in on goal they suddenly slow down, at this point a defender from a couple yards away flings himself to the floor and the striker with no sence what so ever just kicks the ball into him and he will always make the block.

the ball never goes over him or the striker doesn't think "Wait a sec let me go past him instead" or "let me shoot before he slides"

Its rediculous

I'm managing one of the smallest teams in the Championship and beat Liverpool and Man City away in the League Cup without conceding any goals from crosses. I have specifically set the defence up to prevent crossing threats because of the lack of height and have comfortably the best defensive record in the league.

Methinks something else might be the issue in your save.

Well it's not happening only on his save but also on mine. This is quite pathetic that AI can only score goals from crosses, corners,free kicks and from all those stupid mistakes like throw in taker just passes straight to opposition striker or cross-goals which happen way to often. The amount of magical things happening in the match is just ridicoulus - it's only ME but it isn't any better in other areas - I have experienced player in my team who I brought just for tutoring youngsters but unfortunatly I can't beacuse option is not active and says that this player is away from club...in thesame time his away but can play in matches...

One good thing about FM2014 is that it's harder but generally speaking it's the worst edition in history.

This is quite pathetic that AI can only score goals from crosses, corners,free kicks and from all those stupid mistakes like throw in taker just passes straight to opposition striker or cross-goals which happen way to often.

If this is how the AI scores against you, why don't you do something about it? Wwfan already said it's possible and he had a much weaker team.

If this is how the AI scores against you, why don't you do something about it? Wwfan already said it's possible and he had a much weaker team.

Frankly saying I have found solution for that - it was much simpler then I thought. The trick was to uninstall the game :)

Archived