*Football Manager 13 Pre-Order Beta Official Feedback Thread* - Keep it all in here please

There any way a classic option can be patched for the full version in 2 weeks please? I've never used anything other than that, and it's the way I know and like it. FMC is suppose to be more simplifed, and having the classic tactics mode would be much more suitable.

Classic tactics is not more simplified, it's the exact opposite actually.

Get with the times and use the TC, it's better anyway.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks though I dont know where cdwow is located as it an internet store. The whole dividing by your country is a bit confusing also because even if im denmark i might now want to order from a danish store. The nordic site cdon.com advertises with the beta being available if you order from them, yet I cant find them anywhere on your list. Would it be possible for you to check if cd wow is on the list?

Impressed with match view. 3d graphics are improved, every widget is highly rated in terms of usage,interface,presentation and i have no words for rail camera. 2d graphics were given attention with pitch grass designs. While mid-way in the hard challenge fm freezed.It allowed me to save and close fm, so i restarted and continued

I believe Russia & Turkey (Maybe others) had single language versions of FM sold, this was stated (Or should've been) at purchase point. As far as I know the single language version was sold at a lower price, but it was possible to order an English version (At full price) from another retailer.

There is no mention in Steam of it being sold with only one language. Previous versions always sold as multi-language, and were always priced the same, every year. The price stayed the same for FM13 also. I would really appreciate an official confirmation on this, as I will not be playing this wonderful game in any other language but English.

Liverpool starting with Daniel Agger out for 6 months with broken ribs and Assaidi out with a broken leg for 6 months?

Assaidi did have a injury but wasnt a broken leg and Agger was fit for the start of the season.

Bit annoying this.

Some strange attributes kicking around for some players, but maybe thats just me thinking some players deserve higher atts and some deserve lower ones.

Anyone else having trouble with the installation going at a snails pace?

Game downloaded in about 8 minutes, but the installation was stuck on 19% for almost twice as long as that! Have already restarted installation but now it is stuck on 11% :(

No, the view now defaults to the "Pitch" panels, as it should, but if I go to "Overwiev" or "Stats" panel, it won't come back in time for a highlight.

This is intentional. Automatic panel switching on the match screen no longer occurs. The pitch in the background provides you with feedback that a highlight is playing i.e. your cue to return to the pitch.

Are we not meant to be able to upload to Youtube yet? I tried to log in and I get a popup box that is completely blank.

Wanted to upload video of a "goal" I scored where the ball went wide. Will submit a bug report for it though and upload the saved match.

Disappointed there is still no "Full Screen Window" option.

I know alot of people use dual monitors and it's great to be able to keep the game in full screen and browse the internet or do something else on the second monitor while the fixtures are processing. Without this option, whenever the second screen is clicked the game minimizes and it is very annoying.

99% of games have it these days, it would be great it you could put it in for release.

Thank you.

Would be great to get an reply to this, thanks.

This is intentional. Automatic panel switching on the match screen no longer occurs. The pitch in the background provides you with feedback that a highlight is playing i.e. your cue to return to the pitch.

Very disappointed as it forces user to click back and forth without apparent reason for it. Still thanks for your reply.

I've turned my PC off and on again, gone into my steam library, and there is no FM 2013 in there whatsoever. FM12 is, but not 13.

I don't know then mate. Sorry. :( As said switching computer off and back on worked here (not just signing out of steam and re-logging back in). People better savvied than me can hopefully help you.

There is no mention in Steam of it being sold with only one language. Previous versions always sold as multi-language, and were always priced the same, every year. The price stayed the same for FM13 also. I would really appreciate an official confirmation on this, as I will not be playing this wonderful game in any other language but English.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/315224-fm13-steam-says-turkish-version-only-supports-turkish-language-why?

There is the thread about Turkish, it also mentions Russian in there as well...and there is some official confirmation as well.

Downloaded like a dream from Steam. Couldn't quite believe it when it was done in under 10 mins.

I've started Classic mode to see whether or not its for me. The new skin is interesting and takes a bit of getting used to although I'm sure I'll adjust with time. Played a couple matches and instant resulted a couple as well. Most of my defence have now scored (5 of my 11 goals are from defenders!) which is a bit weird since I've not touched corner settings yet. So far so good!

• Administrators

Russian version, as with previous years, is Russian language only.

• Administrators
Are we not meant to be able to upload to Youtube yet? I tried to log in and I get a popup box that is completely blank.

Wanted to upload video of a "goal" I scored where the ball went wide. Will submit a bug report for it though and upload the saved match.

Social network items such as YouTube and Twitter are disabled for the beta, it's not a bug.

• Administrators

When trying to sign players for BSS, you will now see quite a few players saying "I'm not that interested in joining so you will have to make a substantial offer" or words to that effect. In other words, it's not so easy to sign good players for peanuts unrealistically, but if you throw the cash you can bring in some. Much, much better.

Havent seen that yet. I tried it on a couple of crappy players from crappy leagues and all just said no. They were bad even for BSS though. In real life they would gladly say yes to any club that is actually willing to pay them to play. Especially since wages in BSS are higher than in many poor countries. (ok so is the cost of living but in the end they would be in a far better position than if they stayed at home)

• Administrators
Is there any reason why no clubs appear to have coaches? Just manager, assistants, chief scouts and director of football? You can't look for coaches either :/
I assume you are playing FMC - there are not any coaches on the UI end in FMC, but it's fully simulated under the hood in Classic Mode. Hope that helps.

• SI Staff
Liverpool starting with Daniel Agger out for 6 months with broken ribs and Assaidi out with a broken leg for 6 months?

Assaidi did have a injury but wasnt a broken leg and Agger was fit for the start of the season.

It looks as if Agger had a rib injury set to end in October 2011 which is mistakenly entered to end in October 2012. Apologies for this one slipping through.

is there a way to change the squad screen so it's not grey. Looks like 'select all' has been pressed. Would prefer it to be white but can't see that as an option in preferences.

just quoting this as there is now a new page. Any ideas?

if it's not possible could someone direct me to the image file and I'll change it from grey to white.

OK now the skin is ok, when i select GPU Assisted it' s all ****ed up, so this must be a bug, I have ATI 6770 card :D OMG the skin is really nice and all other in the game it really amazes me, great work SI! :applause:

Yes...GPU assisted really mucks things up (almost a white on white screen)...this with a Radion HD5700 card. Turned GPU assist off, and I can actually see something!

• Administrators
Just signed a DoF in FMC. What's the point when you can't even have any responsibilities??
The DoF will sign players or offload players you assign him to on the Development, Transfer List and Unwanted Lists.

Been downloading for over 2 hours and still only at 50%

My download speeds are appalling!

Have you checked this on Steam?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165043&viewfull=1#post8165043

I was downloading fine but then it slowed to almost nothing, checked this link above and noticed my area was set to Dusseldorf in Germany and I live in England. As soon as I changed it to London my speeds shot back up.

Archived