*Football Manager 13 Pre-Order Beta Official Feedback Thread* - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK now the skin is ok, when i select GPU Assisted it' s all ****ed up, so this must be a bug, I have ATI 6770 card :D OMG the skin is really nice and all other in the game it really amazes me, great work SI! :applause:

Hi Mitja, could you post the GPU issue in the bugs forum here please so we can investigate further? Thanks.

No release from bol.com for the belgian and dutch users.. they didn't receive a code from SI yet.. first they told me i had to wait untill the release (11 november ???) but after me getting mad , they told me they were wrong and they are waiting for the key... damn it .. i should have ordered trough steam !

Can Someone from SI confirm they sended the beta key's to all the official retailers (bol.com) , because i contacted them , and they know from nothing.. i'm really disappointed

• SI Staff
Am I the only one who is seeing his news screen like this??

1_zps5e7a98f6.png

Can you try clearing your cache please and if that doesn't work, can you head to the bugs forum to report it, thanks :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165104&viewfull=1#post8165104

• SI Staff
With Dutch language I see still this line: As part of your contract, the board expect the following philosophies to be adhered to:

Edit: there are a lot more Englisch lines...

Could you please raise this issue over at the bugs forums http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

Took me about 5-10 mins to download the game. I am running 26 leagues from 6 nations. England, Italy, France, holland, Germany and Scotland with large data base. Computer performance 5 star estimate speed 3 star which is better than last years.

2.4 i5 CPU and 4GB ram in case anyone wants to know how many leagues they can run and have similar spec to me.

Took me about 5-10 mins to download the game. I am running 26 leagues from 6 nations. England, Italy, France, holland, Germany and Scotland with large data base. Computer performance 5 star estimate speed 3 star which is better than last years.

2.4 i5 CPU and 4GB ram in case anyone wants to know how many leagues they can run and have similar spec to me.

Edited the first part of your post. That sort of stuff is not allowed to be discussed on here.

• SI Staff
The game updated itself with the 16mb patch it seems, but still the game is unplayable, due to some weird font/image bug.

E8gxd.jpg

Can you try clearing your cache and re-installing please? That looks like a corrupted installation to me...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165104&viewfull=1#post8165104

• Administrators
a odered mine from zavi and they havent given me code and told me wont give me it tommrow nyt like adviced from yous so am confused now haha

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, we can't control when retailers give out the codes. You'll have to take it up with the retailer you ordered the game from.

I want to see the match stats of the fixtures, but clicking on a result generates match reports

Is there a way to see just the match stats directly without generating a report about the match?

Any answers please?

The game updated itself with the 16mb patch it seems, but still the game is unplayable, due to some weird font/image bug.

E8gxd.jpg

I have the same problem in South Korea. I need English but i get the same weird screen as alksv does

Edit: I will try the reinstall & cache clear solution and report back

Archived