Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ron Mexico said:

38, divorced, now-engaged and American.  I think I covered everything in the last couple pages.  Still have another hour of work but lurking here has provided plenty of entertainment.

What were you before you were American?

2 minutes ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

I was a teenager 1986 - 1992. There was the original Football Manager in those days. Plus a plethora of other games on Spectrum, C64 etc. I've done my time!

Got a couple of years on you, but i loved it on the speccy 48k breaking it playing with the codes, those were the days my friend..............................I had speccy mate had c64 also timed served manager

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

Wow. It's really not coming tonight then. I've let Chris know he's a useless bar steward and to never speak to me or my son ever again. 

We all knew Chris was talking a load of Jimmy White ;) 

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Got a couple of years on you, but i loved it on the speccy 48k breaking it playing with the codes, those were the days my friend..............................I had speccy mate had c64 also timed served manager

Italia 90 on the Amstrad CPC was my first football computer game!

Just now, toffee71 said:

great days. Triple Champions was a good'un! I remember having a great season on there with Leicester and when I went to have my tea, my dad had come in to watch the snooker and disconnected the speccy from the TV! Never forgave him for that..... 

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

Wow. It's really not coming tonight then. I've let Chris know he's a useless bar steward and to never speak to me or my son ever again. 

The man who doesn’t exist is wrong again. 

6 minutes ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

45 years old. Been playing Football Manager type games since ZX81 days. I used to think those games would be the only chance of seeing my team - Leicester - win the league! 

Me too pal. I'm 45. These youngsters don't know they're born! I used to have to use a floppy disc on the Amiga to manage my Leeds United team. Before Cantona as well.

I can remember my goalie Mervyn Day and Gordan Strachan in midfield! Ha ha 

1 minute ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

great days. Triple Champions was a good'un! I remember having a great season on there with Leicester and when I went to have my tea, my dad had come in to watch the snooker and disconnected the speccy from the TV! Never forgave him for that..... 

You do realise we've been doing this for 30+ years, shame on you shame on me, NOPE shame on all the rest

1 minuto atrás, haffaz77 disse:

Don't be ridiculous ... They clearly said "EXPECT IT FRIDAY" ...

That's what I DO and that is also why i constantly refresh the page :seagull: 

So everyone in this thread is ridiculous for waiting?
You must be fun at parties

Archived