Boyata
Vertonghen
Meunier

Witsel
De Bruyne

Hazard
Mertens

Lukaku

Kompany/Vermaelen still not fully fit and won't feature.

Panama:
Jaime Penedo; Roman Torres, Fidel Escobar, Eric Davis, Michael Murillo; Gabriel Gomez, Anibal Godoy, Armando Cooper, Edgar Barcenas, Jose Luis Rodriguez; Blas Perez.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, bestbrother said:

Im going for 11-0, El Salvador style.

I really don't think this is such a terrible shout. From what I've read about Panama, they are not even going to be close to competitive against Belgium and England. Double figures could happen!

47 minutes ago, Wigmore said:

I really don't think this is such a terrible shout. From what I've read about Panama, they are not even going to be close to competitive against Belgium and England. Double figures could happen!

Only finished above Honduras in qualifying as their negative goal difference of -1 wasn't as bad as -6 for Honduras :D

They don't seem to have concede much mind but only scored 9 goals.

1 hour ago, Crispypaul said:

Where's Dembele?

Rarely starts for us, especially now KDB gets played lower next to Witsel.

Celtic fans rate Boyata? He's seen as one of, if not out biggest, liability among Belgian fans

4 minutes ago, LilSaint said:

Rarely starts for us, especially now KDB gets played lower next to Witsel.

Celtic fans rate Boyata? He's seen as one of, if not out biggest, liability among Belgian fans

No the vast majority think he's absolute *****. I don't mind him though. 

Don't mind him starting tonight, it's the latter stages I worry about.

I still wish we'd have left Kompany home tbf, I can perfectly see him starting against England and either making one or two costly mistakes because he's not fully recoverd or just going off injured again.

if it's based on the singing of the national anthem, then Panama have an early lead :cool:

most of the "big" teams have had problems so far at the World Cup, be interesting to see how Belgium do here

Just now, craigcwwe said:

Was making dinner so missed that, what did he say?

They showed the footage of the De Bruyne tackle on Januazi in training and Neville said that whilst Januazi was at Man U he had 14-15 teammates who would have 'lined up to give him that treatment.

What a weak yellow that was.

12 minutes ago, decapitated said:

They showed the footage of the De Bruyne tackle on Januazi in training and Neville said that whilst Januazi was at Man U he had 14-15 teammates who would have 'lined up to give him that treatment.

What a weak yellow that was.

I've only just seen that KDB tackle on him. No remorse on it at all, and Lawro has apparently called Januzaj "mr popular" as well?

Archived