England V Tunisia 1900 BST BBC1

decapitated

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Redshift said:

If they made Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland watch that, jeez. :D

Well on BBC 1 Scotland the local news is on, I imagine it's the same for the other channels. But I've got BBC 1 on to catch the build-up.

Just now, JDownie said:

Well on BBC 1 Scotland the local news is on, I imagine it's the same for the other channels. But I've got BBC 1 on to catch the build-up.

nope we saw it ;)

I think it should have stayed on the website, it feels like it was made by somebody who sits reading Twitter and Facebook all day

Just now, TM said:

nope we saw it ;)

I think it should have stayed on the website, it feels like it was made by somebody who sits reading Twitter and Facebook all day

Ah I must've mis-heard the person talking between shows. My bad!

Just now, JDownie said:

Ah interesting! A broadcast not intended for the colonies. :)

4 minutes ago, JDownie said:

Seemingly the only nation at the world cup who makes "joke" videos about winning it, then. 

Don't see what other nations do has anything to do with them making a very tongue in cheek video about if we win the world cup. 

It's a bit of a laugh, it's fine 

Just now, Bliss Seeker said:

Lampard's one of my favourite pundits btw :thup:

Lampard is a better player than Scholes and Gerrard and anyone else from the so-called golden generation, bar Beckham. 

His goal scoring prowess was unrivalled. 

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Jermaine Jenas standing in front of a clearly half-empty stand, "the stadium looks absolutely packed".

He has his back to it tbf, probably hasn't looked there :D

but the rest of the stadium does look packed and that's what he'll be basing it on. 

1 minute ago, JDownie said:

Lampard is a better player than Scholes and Gerrard and anyone else from the so-called golden generation, bar Beckham. 

His goal scoring prowess was unrivalled. 

Haha :D

For another thread JD, for another thread (about 5 years ago) 

3 minutes ago, JDownie said:

He has his back to it tbf, probably hasn't looked there :D

but the rest of the stadium does look packed and that's what he'll be basing it on. 

His lack of vision and decision making always held him back. And his papier-maiche legs.

1 minute ago, Bliss Seeker said:

Southgate talks such a good talk. 

So impressed by him as a man. 

He used to live in Harrogate when he was Middlesbrough manager (maybe he still does) and we saw him regularly in the Sainsbury's there...always looked like a good shopper who chose the best combination of ingredients...so he's obviously transposed that to his managerial ability :D 

Hyped for tonight...have a nasty feeling it might be a draw...but I just want a good performance and for us not to look like we crumble or play safe.

1 minute ago, CFuller said:

It's all about the 'journey' nowadays.

My prediction is a 2-0 win, just like in the first England game I ever watched 20 years ago.

Yeah 1-0 or 2-0, tight and nervy but ultimately not too difficult.

Turn on the style against Panama next. 

Archived