Football Manager 2016 - Official Beta Feedback

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FM15 tactics can be dropped in, but it doesn't seem to be picking up all the team instructions. (don't know if you're supposed to be able to do this?)

It'll be because some TI/PI's will have been altered.

• Administrators
Came to ask the same question. We were eligible every year since beta was a thing, hopefully we'll be this year as well.

We'll be in touch relatively soon with codes for researchers. May not be tonight though I'm afraid.

• Administrators
I can't see the option to change the folder where custom files (leagues, graphics, saves) are kept, am I blind or is it not there?

Not there by default now, details on how to do it for power users in the FAQ here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524616&viewfull=1#post10524616

Downloaded and installed, all seamless. Was a bit worried as I have newly installed Windows 10 and had a bit of trouble persuading Civ BERT to install and run last night, though I did get there in the end. Re. FM16, all very smooth :-)

Not sure how much I'll play tonight but made my manager profile and I do like the increased personalisation. I know the avatar creation won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I think its a nice touch and quite enjoyed it.

• Administrators
Nothing i will use but decided to give it a check anyway.

Looked into the create a club feature. Decided early on that i want nothing to do with it but i had to Alt+F4 in order to be able to get away from there. I couldn't find anywhere to get back to the main menu

or quit the game.

Please post this in the bugs forum so we can take a look.

• Administrators
Is the 'Downloads' option disabled for a specific reason?

The Store and Workshop (Downloads section) will not be active until full release.

Everything is working perfect...the interface is smooth and attractive....much improved from fm15 beta. One thing I will say without wanting to sound negative...I don't even know where you go from the manager appearance page - it looks absolutely horrendous...the default face and hair looks so...amateur. I hope this feature is going to be improved/dispensed of somewhat in future updates.

The tactics screen looks nice and clean apart from the pitch view, which frankly looks horrendous. The squares are far too big and intrusive. Hopefully a modder will get smaller shirt icons for that part. Only just started, so not done anything else yet, but the whole thing does seem to have quite a nice sheen to it so far, looks very clean.

I know that this is not directly related to the Beta, but i don't know where else to ask. I ordered the game from Gamersgate, but despite being listed as an official participant by SI, i have not received any key. My question is whether others have purchased the game from Gamersgate and already got their key.

Here is an image http://i.imgur.com/FOxLAMb.jpg

I find this confusing, it says unused serial keys but at the right widget, where it shows the keys for other games it says nothing. I know this doesn't fit, just would like to ask others who bougt it at GG, whether it's the same for them

I know that this is not directly related to the Beta, but i don't know where else to ask. I ordered the game from Gamersgate, but despite being listed as an official participant by SI, i have not received any key. My question is whether others have purchased the game from Gamersgate and already got their key.

Here is an image http://i.imgur.com/FOxLAMb.jpg

I find this confusing, it says unused serial keys but at the right widget, where it shows the keys for other games it says nothing. I know this doesn't fit, just would like to ask others who bougt it at GG, whether it's the same for them

It's going to be better asking the retailer directly. You bought the game from them.

• Administrators
Can anyone show me where the option to select a folder for custom graphics has gone?

It was removed due to it confusing a number of users. The power option to do it can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524616&viewfull=1#post10524616

Archived