Sports Interactive Community
RedmanJB

Carlos Tevez - Where does he go in your game?

I am playing my game of FM12, September 2014 where I find out that Mr Superstar, Carlos Tevez, is back in the homeland with Velez, on a contract worth 14.5k p/w. Age 30 and still looking sweet. Where is he in your game?

Man City Reserves but I am just approaching the end of season 1. Value dropped significantly but City still want around £25M for him which is too steep for a 28 year old IMO.

Second season (about 10 or so games in) he's still at City played only four games in all competitions including last season, transfer listed by request with asking price of £51,000,000 rotting in the reserves :)

If I was a City fan I'd want him to go to hell tbh.:D

Doubt Swindon Town could afford his wages....

Doubt Swindon Town could afford his wages....

hey, they're unbeaten in the league two after ten games, ahead of my 3rd place Bristol Rovers by four points - if Swindon are hell, where in christmas am I?

2011-10-26_00001-1.jpg

So unrealistic SI, this situation would never happen. ;)

What, Tevez has learnt how to speak English? :p

Im just starting my 4th season and Mr Tevez was left to rot for 3 seasons at City where he made 3 prem starts and 4 sub apps, scoring twice. He also featured in 12 cup games, scoring 3 times and one sub app in Europe. He is now 30 and moved to Boca on a £16,250p/w contract.

What, Tevez has learnt how to speak English? :p

He already can, not terrificly, but well enough. He just chooses not to to the media.

hey, they're unbeaten in the league two after ten games, ahead of my 3rd place Bristol Rovers by four points - if Swindon are hell, where in christmas am I?

Where in Christmas? I dunno, the 3rd day of Christmas perhaps?

Just finished my second season, Tevez is still at City, played 3 league games in the two years. :lol:

City's asking price is £7m.

Conveniently I'm in May 2014... Tevez is in Man City's reserve squad. He has one more month to go than he's out of contract. He's played one game for City over the past two seasons, probably off the bench since he didn't seem to do anything in it. He's transfer listed by request and has clearly been that way for a while, with no one interested and/or able to pay his wages.

What's the bet the same situation in real life 2014? :)

He's in City reserves at the start of the third season. Unregistered. With value at 4.1m but 51m asking price.

End of season 3 in my game and he's in City's reserves having played 16 games in 3 years, his contracts running out so he's valued at 2 million and his asking price is 1.5 million. Tried to sign him to my Celtic team but he's not having it. Have subscribed to him and am going to try and sign him if and when his city contract expires and he's without a club.

Mario has gone down to 1.2M in my game for FM11 after like five years. It's ridiculous. Never played more than ten games after 2010.

I've got him at spurs, 10 mil + dawson. His contract was a problem, he wanted 250 000 and i couldn't afford it so his agent cancelled the talks..... a day later the news says "tevez sacks agent" and then i offer again and he accepts 175 000 :) He's doing amazing. I also got balotelli.....hes doing not so amazing and i'm too scared to complain to him about his form coz i remember what happend to him in the last football manager

There's workaround for the display bug where players height weight etc don't appear in their attribute screens, playing in windowed mode fixes it. (At least it has for me).

I play as Man City and manage to offload him in winter of 1st season to Chelsea for 30mil GBP. Pretty sweet! I used him to keep his stats and reputation for the first half of the season, then set the price to 30mil and offer to clubs (no transfer listed and set "not needed" squad status). He's doing amazingly at Chelsea now, like nothing happened :D

He's still at Man City at the start of the 3rd season on my game.

However, they did release Mario Balottelli on a free at the end of the first season....

I tried to sign him last night playing as Spurs. Man City wanted £51m for him. Nuts. Then they enquired over Dawson (who's attributes seem to be amazing on closer inspection) and I asked for £0m and Tevez. They rejected.

At what stage do they usually seem to accept less in terms of a transfer bid? I'd assume they see me as a rival club and won't sell to me at all. I've also got a £10m buy clause for Adebayor, but seing how I've only just finished pre-season (Arsenal home first game of season) I want to wait and see how he does.

Adebayor was my top scorer for spurs 1st season and he then had no intrest in discussing a contract with me so he went back to city and he's chilling in the reserves, they offering him to clubs for 5 mil but still he has no interest in joining spurs

Using him in my City squad... Well when i say 'Using him' i mean he played 2 games for me and "broke his leg" in training and is now out for 8 months...

I like that you put "broke his leg" in quote marks. He's probably faking it.

I signed him for Malaga in the January transfer window of the first season for £22.5 million.

My club can't even afford 1/10 of his damn wage. If I do sign him somehow, the club will go belly up in mid season, and he will complain about his lack of paycheck.

Darn turd.

Cant get City so sell him to my Celtic side, and my board won't give me more funds because, as they claim, he "isn't a realistic target". :(