Carlos Tevez - Where does he go in your game?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just starting my 4th season and Mr Tevez was left to rot for 3 seasons at City where he made 3 prem starts and 4 sub apps, scoring twice. He also featured in 12 cup games, scoring 3 times and one sub app in Europe. He is now 30 and moved to Boca on a £16,250p/w contract.

hey, they're unbeaten in the league two after ten games, ahead of my 3rd place Bristol Rovers by four points - if Swindon are hell, where in christmas am I?

Where in Christmas? I dunno, the 3rd day of Christmas perhaps?

Conveniently I'm in May 2014... Tevez is in Man City's reserve squad. He has one more month to go than he's out of contract. He's played one game for City over the past two seasons, probably off the bench since he didn't seem to do anything in it. He's transfer listed by request and has clearly been that way for a while, with no one interested and/or able to pay his wages.

What's the bet the same situation in real life 2014? :)

End of season 3 in my game and he's in City's reserves having played 16 games in 3 years, his contracts running out so he's valued at 2 million and his asking price is 1.5 million. Tried to sign him to my Celtic team but he's not having it. Have subscribed to him and am going to try and sign him if and when his city contract expires and he's without a club.

I've got him at spurs, 10 mil + dawson. His contract was a problem, he wanted 250 000 and i couldn't afford it so his agent cancelled the talks..... a day later the news says "tevez sacks agent" and then i offer again and he accepts 175 000 :) He's doing amazing. I also got balotelli.....hes doing not so amazing and i'm too scared to complain to him about his form coz i remember what happend to him in the last football manager

I play as Man City and manage to offload him in winter of 1st season to Chelsea for 30mil GBP. Pretty sweet! I used him to keep his stats and reputation for the first half of the season, then set the price to 30mil and offer to clubs (no transfer listed and set "not needed" squad status). He's doing amazingly at Chelsea now, like nothing happened :D

I tried to sign him last night playing as Spurs. Man City wanted £51m for him. Nuts. Then they enquired over Dawson (who's attributes seem to be amazing on closer inspection) and I asked for £0m and Tevez. They rejected.

At what stage do they usually seem to accept less in terms of a transfer bid? I'd assume they see me as a rival club and won't sell to me at all. I've also got a £10m buy clause for Adebayor, but seing how I've only just finished pre-season (Arsenal home first game of season) I want to wait and see how he does.

Using him in my City squad... Well when i say 'Using him' i mean he played 2 games for me and "broke his leg" in training and is now out for 8 months...

I like that you put "broke his leg" in quote marks. He's probably faking it.

Archived