Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

But thats why there would be a turn on/ turn off setting for this feature. This feautre would be perfect if you are a hardcore FM player who likes to focus on scouting and looking for players.

Yeah I see what you mean, but would take a lot of dedication to play the game that way.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea whether these suggestions have already been mentioned, but here goes anyway:

1) Clubs should be able to arrange friendlies with countries. Man U just played Malaysia, and Liverpool is going to play Thailand and Singapore. For lesser developed countries, the national team holds more importance than the club teams, and to see the national team take on the world's biggest clubs would be a major attraction (and hence money spinner).

2) While it is possible for clubs to arrange friendly cup tournaments in the game, what about cups organised by leagues or some other party. Example would be the Barclays Asia Cup, organised by the Premier League. Maybe towards the end of the season, clubs would be asked if they would like to take part, with a sum of money for winning. (I believe Portsmouth got 1 million pounds for winning the 2007 cup in Hong Kong)

1 More friendly match modes: Tour (with considerable income), training camp ... I never saw AI arranged tour nor cup (may be my mistake), so I think AI may need to be improved.

2 Give a message when football giants, my staff and player retire. I know I can find the date of their retirement from their personal information. But a message would be really thankful. Then there may be an option to arrange a match to reward the player who served in club for a long time.

I would like to be able to tell the guy I've appointed under 20's manager who to play in his team. He even seems to ignore the formation I want him to play...

And I agree with Lii, you should get significant income for certain tours if you are a big club, US, Japan etc. Also i'd like to see these countries making big offers to entice you to come to their country for a tour.

Also i would like to be a able to chat in private with a player, rather than through the media, perhaps also players and staff could come to see you in private to about any concerns they have.

tbf it's a game, I'm not sure most people would want to spend so long trying to find out how good a player is. Probably wouldn't work. The option for attribute masking is there though for a similar reason.
I would like to be able to tell the guy I've appointed under 20's manager who to play in his team. He even seems to ignore the formation I want him to play...

And I agree with Lii, you should get significant income for certain tours if you are a big club, US, Japan etc. Also i'd like to see these countries making big offers to entice you to come to their country for a tour.

Also i would like to be a able to chat in private with a player, rather than through the media, perhaps also players and staff could come to see you in private to about any concerns they have.

I have something similar, if not exactly the same - Varying attributes. You cannot just scout a player twice and expect the scout to 'know' all the players attributes. I mean how can someone judge if a players Acc = 17 and Pace = 16 as opposed to 18/17 or 15/16 or some other number?

I believe all that is in a scouting report is -

Recommendation - *****

Strengths & Weaknesses - Good crosser (OR) Good dribbler with pace, but inconsistent and has poor decisions (OR) excellent vision, passing and technique, but physically poor.

We currently have ddt options to keep all the players from a given club or nation, why not a ddt command that retains all players in the database with at least one international cap?

This would make it far easier to create a new game with as many international teams as possible managable, without slowing the game down by retaining too many.

Deadline day mayhem please :D

So many transfers go to the wire as clubs play games with one another. Try to squeeze the best deal, while there will only ever be one winner. I would like an extended day for the transfer deadline. To play it out as IRL.

Also AI transfers should be plentiful on the last day; you could have cut price bargain deals and panic buys, it'd be a great feature ;)

I have something similar, if not exactly the same - Varying attributes. You cannot just scout a player twice and expect the scout to 'know' all the players attributes. I mean how can someone judge if a players Acc = 17 and Pace = 16 as opposed to 18/17 or 15/16 or some other number?

I believe all that is in a scouting report is -

Recommendation - *****

Strengths & Weaknesses - Good crosser (OR) Good dribbler with pace, but inconsistent and has poor decisions (OR) excellent vision, passing and technique, but physically poor.

This is something I've wanted the game to have for a long time now. Actually I posted about this a few days ago on this thread. (http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=3530660&postcount=4572 if someone's interested)

Right now scouting is only really used to get accurate stats of the players, and no matter how good or bad the scout is he always gets the players attributes exactly right. It's ridiculous. The guy doesn't even have to watch the player any more than a day or two, just ask for a report twice and you're done. Of course he might get the player's potential wrong or get wrong info about the hidden characteristics of the player, but it's still way too accurate for a report made in a single day.

As a fan of the simulation side of the game I'd really like to see something to be done with scouting to make it more realistic and tougher to find the hidden gems.

I have no idea whether these suggestions have already been mentioned, but here goes anyway:

1) Clubs should be able to arrange friendlies with countries. Man U just played Malaysia, and Liverpool is going to play Thailand and Singapore. For lesser developed countries, the national team holds more importance than the club teams, and to see the national team take on the world's biggest clubs would be a major attraction (and hence money spinner).

2) While it is possible for clubs to arrange friendly cup tournaments in the game, what about cups organised by leagues or some other party. Example would be the Barclays Asia Cup, organised by the Premier League. Maybe towards the end of the season, clubs would be asked if they would like to take part, with a sum of money for winning. (I believe Portsmouth got 1 million pounds for winning the 2007 cup in Hong Kong)

I agree with both of these but on a lesser level can something be done about the organisation of friendlies full stop. I often resort to letting my Assistant arrange them but then I end up playing a load of old crap and if you try and organise games yourself (especially as a lower league club and more annoyingly if the club is still considered quite a big club i.e Leeds) you just get rejection after rejections.

How about either:

> A simple filter (like transfers) where only the teams who'll realistically play you will appear

> A bit more info from the club - why have they rejected is it just that they have a game the next day or do they just not consider you worthy of turning up

My main preference would be to be able to set your assistant a brief. I.e

"I want to play a total of 6-8 games between x date and y date with a minimum of x days between each game. I want the standard of the oposition to improve as pre-season does, including a 3 game tour and ending in a couple of money-spinning home ties."

The assistant should then return options to you (possibly using the calendar) teams that have already been sounded out for you to make the call. Naturally your chairman might have some say i.e. you might want a quiet training camp yet he wants you to go to Asia for 1 game.

Probably has been mentioned, but one thing I forgot to add to my list was sort of like Team Interaction. Much like Player Interaction, I think you should be able to release a statement saying you think you're team aren't pulling their weight or something.

I would like to see a whole revamp of applying and hiring of jobs. If you apply for a job you should be put through an interview process where you get asked questions from the clubs chairman on what your ideas and aims are for the club etc and they would base their decision on whos best for the job.

Also clubs AI clubs offer you jobs quite easily, they should have talks with your current club about a compensation package and whether or not your current employers would be willing to let you talk to the interested parties.

1) better use of assistant manager, e.g. reports to you every week saying how training is going, general morale of the team, tactical suggestions etc basically to have a better relationship with your assistant like in real life.

2) to make the board more intelligent e.g. when you ask to expand the stadium and they expand it by 45 seats, bit of a joke really and also when they say the council wont allow planning permission then they take out a loan and build a new one etc

3) for the board to be more involved with transfers e.g. you have to communicate with the CEO to go and negoiate a transfer with a players agent and you send him a wishlist. this is exactly what happens in real life. Plus for the chairman to buy players without your permission every now and then like Abramovich did with Shevchenko, SI did do this is Champ Man but have taken the feature away but i would like it to come back!

4) to have a 3d stadium option for expanding the stadium so you can see what it looks like and maybe have the option to choose what stands to put it, this could be a brilliant new feature that is a lot of fun!

5) the board are aloud to take out a loan for a new player to make sure you get him and not another club

6) being able to talk to a player you hope to sign to tell him what your plans are for the club and where he fits in with those plans

7) an overhaul of press conferences as they are completely useless and very annoying and also repetitive

8) being able to communicate with players better and more options to do so not just 5 options to tell them they are playing bad or good

9) the whole business aspect of the game sucks, football is not just about football anymore, its a business and needs to be ran properly therefore a revamp on the business/finances section needs to be done

10) the ability to design new kits or have a say in a new kit design

I think real life managers have a lot more interaction with the Board and this should be reflected in FM10.

At the start of the new season there is a small interaction where you have to select your aim for the season and receive the appriopriate wage/transfer budget. I think this could be expanded, maybe in the style of the current press conferences but labelled as a ‘Pre-season Board Meeting’ or something. There could also be a mid-season interaction with the board and/or assistant manager, as the January transfer window approaches, where they could indicate whether you will be getting extra funds for the transfer window, how they think the season is going so far and if they think you are on target for your start of season objectives, whether they expect you to buy to strengthen a certain area, or whether they would like you to try to keep hold of a certain player who may be attracting transfer interest from other clubs? There is definitely room for improvement here.

Testimonials would be welcome, since you can retire club shirt numbers.

Renaming stands after players?? The fans would love this.

As mentioned before, I'd like to see the option to loan back a player you buy. As Man Utd recently did with Ljalic and Mame Biram Diouf.

Mananger Personality Option.

This could affect the way you give Team Talks and Press Conferences & Player Interaction:

i.e. Arrogant, this would make your press conferences amusing, making you a target for the media. But, like Mourinho could benifit the team.

Professional, this would mean team talks and press conferences are always calm and thoughout.

Bad Tempered, doesn't mind telling the players and press what he thinks about them.

along those lines anyway!

Also, Player Recommendations:

for example:- I'm porto manager have Hulk up front scoring goals for fun, he's not in the Brazil Squad so, i would like to recommend him to the manager.

Also, he has now got a portuguese nationality so, i'd like to recommend him there too.

Better Player Interaction when National Team Manager:

Like Capello telling Beckham he needs to be playing his football in Europe.

And, players coming to you to asking if there chances of Internaional Call-ups are going to be damaged by not playing or moving clubs. I'm sure this must happen IRL.

As mentioned before, I'd like to see the option to loan back a player you buy. As Man Utd recently did with Ljalic and Mame Biram Diouf.

I think Adam L. wasn't loaned back, but they delayed the transfer until he was old enough to legally move :)

I have just started playing a game with Malta as national team manager.

I would like the ability to interact with players that are currently in national team and in the national team roster.

E.g. I suggest a certain player to try and go for trials with foreign clubs.

Another example is players who have to choose between 2 nationalities like Amauri. As a national team manager you can convince Amauri to play or discourage him from playing for Italy.

Like many people have probably said, an option to loan back a player and also the inclusion of an option to loan a player out as part of a transfer deal, like Man Utd did with Fraizer Campbell in the Berbatov deal.

I'd also like to see the possibility of talking to players over the summer about what you expect of them for the season ahead, for example if you've had to lose your star striker due to financial restrictions and can't afford to buy or can't find a replacement who fits the bill but have a decent back up stiker you could tell him you expect him to step it up. Or if your young winger had a poor season the previous season you could tell him that you expect a lot more from him. Or if one of your youngsters surprised you the season before you could tell him to carry on as he is.

I think the suggestion of more interaction with your assistant is a very good idea too.

Also, i'd like to see us, as managers, to be able to out line our plans for the season in a more detailed manner, for example, you could tell your board that you will use the League Cup to blood youngsters and give squad players games or if you're a mid table Premiership team you could tell them that going on a cup run is the main aim for the season. The reason for this is when I'm playing as a big club, I use the domestic cup(s) as an excuse to play youngsters and sometimes it backfires and we get knocked out. What annoys me is the fans get on your back about it instead of being a little sympathetic towards the youngsters and my reasons for playing said youngsters.

Just a few thoughts..

These probs been said before but thought i would just say.

Maybe when accepting a loan offer for one of your own players maybe you can talk to them to tell them why you want them to go on loan (eg. To get first team football)

Also maybe in pre season alot more tours to go on and pre season cups eg. audi cup.

Just a thought.

if you could be hired as an assistant manager and then manage the u-18 or reserve squad and build your way up to manager of a team.

so you could manage the u-21 team of a country or a reserve teamin the league and only use the players the manager ha chosen to be in the reserves/u-18's?

Right now scouting is only really used to get accurate stats of the players, and no matter how good or bad the scout is he always gets the players attributes exactly right. It's ridiculous. The guy doesn't even have to watch the player any more than a day or two, just ask for a report twice and you're done. Of course he might get the player's potential wrong or get wrong info about the hidden characteristics of the player, but it's still way too accurate for a report made in a single day.

As a fan of the simulation side of the game I'd really like to see something to be done with scouting to make it more realistic and tougher to find the hidden gems.

Yes, this. Like in the Out Of The Park baseball game.

I am still playing FM07 and haven't been at the forums in the last months, so some things might be mentioned before, or are allready in the game.

* Having more options with satellite teams: like being able to discuss with the board what kind of teams you would consider, discuss with the new satellite team what kind of loan / buy / friendly options you would like to have and being able to make other deals like only working together with the new team, like Ajax and Barcelona. (They work together, but Ajax is absolutely no satellite team of Barcelona)

* Implement womens football in the game. Even Michel Platini visits the under 19 European Championship final between England and Sweden. Womens football is allready big business in some countries and will become big in other countries. Plus it will be really fun to play with real leagues, real clubs and real players, that are fresh and new to every manager in this game. Plus some womens players are far better then some mens players, and those are in the game too.

* Add the new UEFA Europe League with it's rules and structure.

* Being able to ask players to move with you, if you go to another club.

* Add leagues from Bosnia, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, and Egypt to the game.

* Find out what the new league structure in the Netherlands will be and add it to the game, or make sure it is possible to add it with a patch.

* Add more small leagues in England

* Add more leagues from USA and Australia

* Find a way to deal realisticly with MSI, Abramovic, Al-Fahim and other people and companies. Many Brazilian players are owned by a company or a person, not by a club anymore. Many British teams are being taken over by companies and people. FM should never become a "cartoon" or a "joke" where thousands of players and teams are owned by rich individuals, oilsheikhs, strange managers or big firms. It should however be like the real world of football, where these things happen on occassion.

* Make player relations reflect the real world. If 2 brothers or friends play together they will play better. If one of them is angry, so will be the other one. If one feels he's being treated bad by a team or manager, his brother / son / father / friend is likely to feel angry towards that manager / team too. This happenes in real life too.

* Have influence on new stadium names.

* Talk with players about favourite position and squad number.

* Give hints to or interact with the national team manager to discuss new players for the national teams and players allready there.

* Have open training days for the youth in the clubs environment to find new stars.

* Being able to loan out / loan back players that just have been bought, to their original team for 1 or more years. This can be an option in the transferdeal.

Having said this all, I would like to comment that FM is my favourite game, for years now. Keep up the good work.

Probably been suggested before. I hate the lack of interaction with feeder clubs.

IRL, what happens is that there would be dialogue between the clubs. Look at LFC. Every year, they take players on trial from Hungary. 4 this season. This means they must get scout reports on all of the academy players.

In FM, you get a yearly payment and the option to match bids on players. That is it. Surely a scout report annually would be much more realistic?

Another one. Appeals etc.

Why not have a report from a video analyst on red cards? Unless my AM gives a solid recommendation (which is rare), I have no idea whether or not to appeal.

Oh, and why should I upset players if I fine them for a red that was brought about by 2 yellows? It is linked in with the report that I should have. If it says one/both of yellows was harsh then fine. But if iy says justified, then surely a one week fine shouldn't upset the player.

Football Manager 2010 Ideas

Here are some of my ideas i want to see incorporated into the fm series

as this is easily my fave game.Btw these will not be in order.

Chairman/Backroom Staff

There should be alot more interaction with staff just like real managers would have.

for example targets could be set at the beggining of the season. for example if u had a

glory hunter type chairman he would want you to bring in players such as Kaka and Ronaldo

*cough* perez *cough* :) however if u didnt fulfil this want then him or the DOF could

go behind your back and sign them. in another world say if you were west ham and the

chairman set his targets they would be more like gain a suitable premier league position

or develop a decent youth team. This could be shown to you in a press conference sort

of way. for example they could say to you we want you to achieve a top half finish what

would be neccessary for you to be able to do this? then they could name the players they

want and depending on the type of chairman if you dont get them something will happen.

Almost like the fifa targets accept they are more realistic as they are like get a certain

amount of clean sheets and stuff.

Then each week or month you will have a board meeting where again it will be press

conference like. Therefore the board can tell us where we are going wrong and we can

justify ourselves, which could be a attribute we develop over time. This in my opinion

make it more realistic.

Skin

This is my biggest wish. Scrap the skin. They could make it like we were inside a

stadium. For example each screen is like a point and click game. for example u have a first

person view of your desk and you click on different things. there may be a copy of a league

table on the wall click on and up pops the league table. Or a calender on the edge of your

desk where you see upcomeing fixtures... or a porno... you get the picture :D. the way you

move about the stadium could be you go upto the office door and a list of offices to go to

pops up and u could go to the board room to speak to the chairman or the scouting office to

set them new assignments.Or go to reciption to chat up the hot secratary :D. I personally

dont think there needs to be good graphics it cud be cartoony just make sure that you can

tell what each thing is!!. This would be awesome and i would feel like mourinho.

Personal Life/Spending Earnings

Some of you may be cringing and shouting to fifa managerish. but whats the point in having

earnings if there is no use for them. for example every one starts off with a basic flat

and get the bus to the training ground. then when u buy better accomodation u get more

respect from say the chairman. then if you were to buy a new car you would earn more

respect from the money hunting players. but if u got a lambo that wud gain resepct with

some but if u had it brightpink lose the respect of others.with your money u cud also

buy small items like a new golf set (see oppunites next paragraph) or a tennis racket.

This would just make it so life like.

Opportunities

Ive seen this is many games and i think it could work in football manager. The games

i have seen it in is Sims 2 and the last two fifas. for example in sims 2 the when your

person was at his job occasionally a question would pop up. like "jimbobs boss has asked

jimbob to accompany him to a wedding as his plus one as his wife is being stubborn". then

your answers were like "accompany to wedding it could be fun" or tell him to take his wife"

then which ever answer u pick it has a consequence. for example if u sed take his wife

then he might say thanks we had a great time and wild steamy sex u deserve a raise or he

could go and get your rival take him/her and give them the raise. however if u picked go u

go to the wedding but embarass him therefore u have gone down in his books or you could

go have a wonderful time and get a raise. i now bet your asking how the hell can this be

used in fm. well simple if they use my new skin then u cud go to your computer in your

office and u got a email from the chairman.would u like to go on the boards golfing trip.

then depending on ur golfing skills and clubs if u choose to go u cud get a reward. for

example if u go but decide to mention the transfer budget to them u could get a extra boost

in that department or consequently lose relationship with them. also the team captain may

email u inviting u on a boozer with the lads therefore boosting team morale but if the

papers get hold of your drunken antics then the board relationship goes down.I think this

would be very cool and make it feel very realistic.

Interviews/Team Talks

If we stick with my new "skin" idea the press conference could get really fun. the first

person view again and you see heads (the number depends on how many are attending) then

you click on the head which then tells you his question (in text form) u then pick a

certain amount and up and leave. we do need alot more questions as they get very repetetive

which leads onto team talks.Team talks could do with situation options. or more of them.

thats all im asking for. more of them. i know we are not going to be able to type

something in and it will recognise it so just more options please and on the interviews.

Lastly when a player comes on off the bench there needs to be a set of talks to give him.

Manager types

One can be auto picked at the start and then by playing the game your way you play. for

example arsene wengers type would be buying youths and benitez a rotater. so this would

decrease and increase your chance of getting certain jobs. i.e wigan wouldnt want a big

spender however they would want bargain finder for example. this would be a nice touch

in my opinion.

Released players

Small feature about the players that are out of contract. Basically at the start of the

transfer window the pfa messages all the lower league clubs some of the new players. Cool

touch i would think.

Coaching Badges

Almost like on gran turismo where you had to get certain licenses to do certain races. This

could be incorporated by a coaching test at different times which could give you a better

chance of getting a job or get you a bigger salary.

Rumours

If we stick with my skin idea we could have a sky sports news type show. you click the tv

and then watch it pretty much but scroll through the rumours with your mouse.

Regens

It has been noticed that not all regens height and weight changes and i think from 16 to 21

people will have grown in size and weight wont they?

Transfers

The transfers are great but they could be made so much more realistic. Maybe we could ask

the board for money for a certain player and then if you get the approval the bid is put in

by either you or the DOF. Also more clauses to be put in these transfers such as loaning

them back to the club for a year which will be realistic.

One on Ones

There are so many in each match it is unbelivable never mind the amount that are missed.

Reduce these oppurtunities.

Back Room Staff

If a manager has been sacked or resigns he should take backroom staff with him. So if you

make a freind you can take him with you :D.

More big signings

I rarely see big signings on the game by big teams. United for example never buy a

superstar lw which they need they always buy back up. kaka and ronaldo have been bought

by madrdid this summer and i know this would never happen in the game.

Non-Clubs

Dont really know what this is called but club-agencies. Basically what tevez was belonged

to. So we can buy off these.

Agents

Be able to talk to players agents. So contacting the players agent to see how interested he

would be in joining my club. Also if a player who was at my club was a bit of deadwood you

can tell the agent to find him a new team so then we know who to offer him too.

Contracts

A cool idea would be if we stuck with my idea of the skin. Then have contracts looking like

a real contract. It would look quite cool scrolling through the pages signing your piece

writing his wage would be fun. PLus pay as you play contracts.

Job Interviews

When applying for a job you get interviewed by the board. They could be a multiple choice

questions pretty much the same as the press conferences but who you are and your type of

management comes into play.

New PLayer Unveiled

A short interview where your new player is revealed and he and you answer a set of

questions.

Just think these ideas would make it more true to life. And please all you personal life haters dont hate on my ideas i just think they would make the game abit more true to life and have small aspects on how management is.

thanks for reading

adam

• SI Staff

The personal life (buying cars, going on nights out, getting married etc) is not something we plan on adding to Football Manager. We prefer to concentrate on the football side of things.

I feel we need to be able to issue negative comments to players that aren't at our club (or at least regens)

Stuff like Player X is not very professional to negotiate with, or Player Y has a negative attitude. An example would be a regen I tried to sign. He told me what he wanted, I offered it to him, and he rejected it. So I offered higher, and he still rejected it. Then he asked for less, and then rejected the money I offered him.

There I would have used the first example as a negative comment.

well last night i had an idea, i dont know if it has been posted here or not, im in 2036 and by that year, i think there would be probably some advancements in medicine that would make the injuries heal faster, not just for a club but for everyone i guess, what do you guys think

The personal life (buying cars, going on nights out, getting married etc) is not something we plan on adding to Football Manager. We prefer to concentrate on the football side of things.

A full and firm answer to all of these ideas. And I'm so relieved to hear this position. Good plan, SI. Don't budge.

i can live without personal life but what about something to spend your cash on? that should defo be included. and what do u think about my skin idea. i think that would be awesome and make me feel just like fergie and others XD

It is too gimmicky. SI have noted too many times before that they are not going to make a gimmicky game, leave that for EA to do with their football management game. FM has become famous for what it currently is, no need to add layers of gimmicks on there.

Concentrate on fthe actual football management part of the game, not the personal lives. Hence why we play FM, not Football Manager's Personal Life.

An improvement I would like to see is with more database options for new games. Currently there are only three available sizes which are not too different than each other. The unlockable fourth database size ("huge") is significantly larger, but is said to have problems over a long-term game.

I think a slider that allows you to select the number of players/staff would be a good addition to the game. Taking this idea a bit farther, perhaps that slider could be customizable for each continent. For example, perhaps I want a European-heavy database I could add more depth in Europeans, without growing the number of South Americans & other nationals. For the international gamer, there could be defined levels to make sure national teams will have enough players to play, without having to "load all players" ("load all crappy players") from that nation. With this as well, perhaps a continental option to "make all Asian national teams playable" or the like.

I hate how if you win the world cup even with a relatively unfancied side like sweden, as soon as next season starts the FA are only satisfied with your performance, even if its only two weeks after the world cup final.

IRL if you won the world cup with almost any team other than Brazil you would surely be a national hero, feted for life etc (if it was england). I really hate the ''satisfied'' comment, or the ''still sure they made the right choice in appointing you'' comment (you think!). Would really like to see this changed

in fm10

i would like to have the opportunity,as i often play in italian leagues,to build "legacies" with other teams for extracomunitarian players.by now you have the chance to sign 2 of them for season..but there is the case that some teams buy only one or none of them..so if i buy 3 of them i'd like to have the opportunity to "send on loan" one of them to another team..as internazionale did years ago with julio cesar for example..and also,if i buy under18 players that cannot be played until they're 18,i would like to have them training with me anyway (as for pato in ac milan)

reading raware thread about competition,i came up with an idea..

yeah,competition is a problem,expecially when a player feels the pressure of it from a new guy just bought who DOESN'T play in his role.or,at least,in my mind he doesn't play there.

for example..i've got gregory tafforeau playing as DS..then i buy mahmadou sakho who is DSC..and tafforeau starts complaining for competition..but in my mind sakho will NEVER play the DS spot..

so i thought..why not erase the pre-fixed roles in FM10?or just let them be a hidden stat?

in this way when i'm going to buy sakho i could explain to my team that i buy him for the role of DC..in a few words,something like when you set the shirt number and maybe the schedule training..setting him for the main role you want to employ him..

Please please please, for the thousands of lower league players out there; whenever we avoid relegation with a team that is fighting against relegation, club and fan should be as excited as if we had won something! Right now...not even a sad news on the local paper.

I'd like to see players go through a medical before they signed for you.

This 'medical' would then be available to view on by clicking on a medical report button which would appear on the same part of the screen that you go to to accept any deal meaning that before you finalise anything you have a look at the medical.

It would be presented, if you can imagine this, as the outline of a human body.

If the player had an injury to a certain part, say the knee, a little line would be coming out from the knee part of the body saying the type of injury, duration of injury and the chances of it recurring (physio attributes could come into play here e.g. better physio gives you a more accurate chance of it happening again.)

Or it could be presented like a scout report but instead of strengths,weaknesses etc. It would have the different parts of the body listed and injuries to them.

The changes I'd like to see are:

<b>Away Kit Colour Changes Available Every 2 Seasons</b>

This could be an easy and realistic feature to add. E.G. Primary & Secondary Colours; Or Shirt Colour, Shorts Colour, Socks Colour.

<b>More detailed sponsorship features</b>

I think it would be good if there was a list of real kit manufacturers and shirt sponsors that you can select for your team's shirt.

<b>Kit Templates</b>

Be able to change kit templates every 2 seasons. For example:

http://www.soccer.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/600/119920.DGW.JPG

http://www.pafc.co.uk/javaImages/96/8/0,,10364~5834902,00.jpg

http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08144/home647.jpg

This incorporated with the sponsors idea would be a great addition whilst it would add to the lifespan of a game (if it wasn't addictive enough :-) ).

<b>Stadium</b>

I think this area of the game could be more detailed with maybe being able to view the stadium (I know this would take a lot of time). Perhaps being able to view the capacity of each stand and increasing it instead of just increasing the stadium.

<b>Chairmen</b>

More interaction with the chairmen.

<b>Job Interviews</b>

Answer a series of questions when applying for a job.

I'd like to see more depth being added to training, such as being able to set a specific training schedule, i.e. different drills or practice games etc., and the option to get players to do double sessions, if they're slacking off.

Also things like players attending press conferences, pre-game + post-game.

Archived