Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

@ kevgaleuk & michael100 - I like a lot of your ideas, especially about press conferences and more interaction within the club. One other feature I would like to see, kind of related to these, is more discussion around the manager's contract. Over recent times, we've read a lot in the press about managers (e.g. Benitez at Liverpool) wanting assurances about transfer money, transfer targets, improved facilites etc before signing new deals. It would be great if we could make some suggestions/demands during contract talks and have those discussed in the press conferences as well.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also when a club becomes big (from small) you should be allowed more than 4 feeder clubs! and you should have board interaction so you can eventually get that much needed stadium!

hear hear nice idea and it will really help when it comes to the dafuge challenge

A setting for people who don't want/don't have the time to go so in depth tactically

If I want my Manchester United side to play an attacking 4-4-2 I should expect to win most games, not lose and draw regularly against clubs with far weaker players because of a few misplaced sliders or a bad selection of team talk.

Id like to be able to choose not only 1,5,10,15 and 20 in the filter area! That´s because if I want to get 7 star trainers I need spesific specs on variuos atributes. And I must add that I think it´s a bit to difficult to reach 7 stars!

Beside does thing´s I must say I LOVE FM09!!:)

Id like to be able to choose not only 1,5,10,15 and 20 in the filter area! That´s because if I want to get 7 star trainers I need spesific specs on variuos atributes. And I must add that I think it´s a bit to difficult to reach 7 stars!

Beside does thing´s I must say I LOVE FM09!!:)

Re the filters, they're just shortcuts from the dropdown, you can still use the plus and minus symbols at the side to increase/decrease in single increments (if I understood the point correctly)

@ kevgaleuk & michael100 - I like a lot of your ideas, especially about press conferences and more interaction within the club. One other feature I would like to see, kind of related to these, is more discussion around the manager's contract. Over recent times, we've read a lot in the press about managers (e.g. Benitez at Liverpool) wanting assurances about transfer money, transfer targets, improved facilites etc before signing new deals. It would be great if we could make some suggestions/demands during contract talks and have those discussed in the press conferences as well.

Thanks, spent about 5 hours yesterday going through this thread with a refill pad... gotta love winding down at work before the holidays! :D

Ok new idea, probably will never get read but you never know.

A lot of people dont like the tediousness of the press conferences, understandable really. Yes they are part of a managers job etc, but how about this as an idea.

Manager Mood Setting: You can choose from a set of moods for example, Happy, Delighted, Under Pressure, Angry at last performance etc. Something you would set before and after a game. So this is just one or two clicks. The game then completes the Press Conference for you, just giving you the summary of how it went, and how the team will react.

Obviously it doesn't relate to questions about the transfer speculations and current squad worries, but surely the game knows your shortlist, so could answer for you if you are interested in a player or not. Or allow you to choose how secretive you want to be/ or blatant you want to be.

The new FM09 is mighty impressive, but like many users, I don't think I enjoy the game as much as I did in the CM2 and CM3 days.

I haven't read through all these pages, so sorry if my points have already been mentioned. For one thing, I'm a 22 year old with commitments now, I can't just put in hours and hours into FM/CM like I used to. Anyway what I'm trying to say is, why I don't enjoy the game as much,

- FM09 is great, but overtime I feel its just become far too complicated- I really couldn't give a toss about training my players or press conferences. I find the game alot more time consuming for numerous reasons and some aspects feel like chores.

- The game is a decent pace, but I played CM 01/02 the other day and boy is it lightening fast! I appreciate that its with having faster computers now- but, back then there was a lot less crap to deal with and I could do a season a day no problem, can't do that with FM.

Anyway what I want is options, FM09 is a great game and plenty of people love these tons and tons of features that get added and the 3D pitches and the amazing detail and training youth etc- some of us don't care! THey love the basics of hte older games, play with text commentary, the buying and the selling, going through seasons quicky. Anyway what I really want is some options when installing the game, so that perhaps we can have a version of FM, like the older CM's with no 3D pitch, because it would make the game lightening quick again!

Anyway, hope I make some sort of sense.

The new FM09 is mighty impressive, but like many users, I don't think I enjoy the game as much as I did in the CM2 and CM3 days.

I haven't read through all these pages, so sorry if my points have already been mentioned. For one thing, I'm a 22 year old with commitments now, I can't just put in hours and hours into FM/CM like I used to. Anyway what I'm trying to say is, why I don't enjoy the game as much,

- FM09 is great, but overtime I feel its just become far too complicated- I really couldn't give a toss about training my players or press conferences. I find the game alot more time consuming for numerous reasons and some aspects feel like chores.

- The game is a decent pace, but I played CM 01/02 the other day and boy is it lightening fast! I appreciate that its with having faster computers now- but, back then there was a lot less crap to deal with and I could do a season a day no problem, can't do that with FM.

Anyway what I want is options, FM09 is a great game and plenty of people love these tons and tons of features that get added and the 3D pitches and the amazing detail and training youth etc- some of us don't care! THey love the basics of hte older games, play with text commentary, the buying and the selling, going through seasons quicky. Anyway what I really want is some options when installing the game, so that perhaps we can have a version of FM, like the older CM's with no 3D pitch, because it would make the game lightening quick again!

Anyway, hope I make some sort of sense.

I think you are completelly correct!!!

I'm 40 years old, and I play since CM1.

I just love this game, but I also feel that some improvements make the game too heavy.

But, in the other hand, there will always be people who will love it, and I think we have to respect it.

Just for example, I've never used nor the 2D neither the 3D pitch. I like to play the games only with text bellow and in the fast speed (years of experience allows it!!). I also love to search for players, buy and sell, negotiate. As you said, I don't like to deal with training schedules, too. But I know that there are people who like this.

I think that's why FM is so popular.

For me, I have only one more thing to tell: I love RPG games, adventure games, strategy games, but I become tired after some days of playing these types of games. And thats not happen when I play FM.

FM is the best game ever!!!

I just wish that you make the game a lot more transparent. Right now we're supposed to run tests to find these things out and some of us simply don't have the time or aren't that creative. Also most of the people I know don't visit this site so they are ignorant to a lot of important things.

We need definitive answers on things like:-

- What's the difference between a 5 star coach and a 6 star coach?

- What do we have to do to move into a new stadium? Do certain conditions have to be met or is it blind luck?

- What attributes are useful for scouts? Do adaptability and determination play a role?

- What do physios do? Can a better physio speed up a players recovery or do they simply get a more accurate idea of how long a player is out? Also what other attributes does a physio need besides phys?

I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now. You should really add to the tutorial found in the game, maybe add an advanced section. And it's important that you don't go about it in a vague manner.

I'd like the mechanics for turning professional changing. I'm currently managing in Finland as TP-47. They start of in the First Division (2nd tier) and are semi-pro. I got promoted to the top flight after 2 seasons and have now played 5 seasons there (about to start 2015 season). Last year we finished 2nd, and reached the Finnish Cup and League finals. The previous year we finished 4th and won the Cup, and we finished 5th the year before that, narrowly missing out on a place in Europe.

We've also been making a good profit and now have over £2m in the bank. All players are pro, but our status is still semi-pro, which seems to massively affect our reputation as only 2nd tier players will sign for us.

Because of this I can never sign anyone as no one I can sign will improve the side. We're also in Europe now, but that hasn't made a difference in terms of attraction.

Surely a club in our position, competing for the title, healthy bank balance, and playing in Europe are prime candidate to turn pro, but I don't think the board will do it unless we have a lot more money, which seems silly to me. In fact it won't even cost anything extra as all players are already on professional contracts.

Some great ideas, especially from Kevgaleuk. The most important changes for me are:

1. Player Interaction- private discussions ("being called into the office") with players regarding their general happiness, performances, progression etc.

- If a player won't sign a new contract, being able to ask why and seeing if it can be resolved.

- being able to explain to a player why they have been transfer listed. ie; Not gonna be picked, contract runs out soon etc

2. For Agents to have a more active role, it'd be cool to get faxed CV's of players out of contract who are looking for a club. Also, from players who want to move clubs.

I would like a playable game.

I would like a game that is tested so I dont have to wait 6 months to even be able to play the game

I would like a better scripted code so the game is more stable.

But the question is if you have enough competence to fulfill those 3 requests......

made a topic, but didnt gave it a great title, so i'll just post it here

when you want to look into the stats of a player, you'll need to spend some time in it. either by sending a scout, or by offering a trial. i was wondering why the same thing shouldn't apply to your staff : the trainers, fysiotherapy etc. why are their stats avaidable at the start?

for example, a player retires and became a trainer. his stats are shown directly. why not send a scout of your own club (already proven his skill, so you know his stats) to look how he is doing? or offer the new trainer a trial, so that he can prove his skill on your club.

i think this would make assembling your dream staff a bit more satisfying.

Believe that Sega are now working on the FM2010 and thus it could be a good chance to give some feedback to improve the current one~~

- player transfer

1. buy a player by offering not only exchange player, buy back price, friendy exchange but also allow offering player loan & co-own to opponents

2. able to request extension on loan player contract (e.g. extend for one more season)

3. can propose back to buy their player (e.g. Inter wants to buy Deco + Carvalho; while Chelsea proposes back to buy Maicon with $$ + Deco + Carvalho). ==> There would be much more flexibility.

4. in previous version of FM, player's agent would advise "interested clubs" to make an offer to buy the player. i can't see this in FM2009, can we have this feature back?

<please correct me if it is wrong>

5. once the player wants to leave, clubs should not stand in high price as before if the clubs decide to sell player

6. in "Offer to Club" options, is it possible to add an option "choose specific clubs" instead of "all human clubs"?

7. like the players nowadays, if they demand to transfer, they should be not only able to absence in training but also having bad performance in match & low physical condition to force us selling them. I know it is much more challenging in handling players but isn't it more realistic? Many players are now doing these kinda things to keep pressure on the clubs' side.

8. i'm not sure if it is real but once my team winning 3-4 seasons consecutively, there is no more interest in my players (those are still below 30) but only those with ages below 23, 24.....

<please correct me if it is wrong>

- tactic

1. it would be very good to have an old tactic system back to guide the team in different tactic to attack & defence (in real world the tactic could be very different when attack and defence but now it would only based on forward run, creativity & player attribute to decide where they go). Even if not change to old tactic system, it would be great to not only having team talk but also "preferred move - e.g. put the ball on net; try more killer ball; beat offside trap...etc" for every player during the game at any time!!

2. currently in "swap position", the instruction would not be swapped but only according to the position. in realistic some case it is true that instruction is based on position and only swapping the player. but sometimes you need to swap position with instruction as well (e.g. creativity, run with ball, long shot, crossing....so on) it would be great in next version to have a choice whether swap position including the instruction as well

- team talk

not only at begin, half time and end of match; but also able to talk to player during the substitution (e.g. jump a window to talk to the player after clicking "confirm tactic"). It is essential and realistic to motivate the player when they go to the field

make team talk available before starting penalty shootout

- youth players

i realize that youth players' attributes can highly improved when playing lots of first squad matches but not in reserve or U-20 / U-18 team. however in realistic most of the youth players can improve the attributes alot in lower-level games

(p.s. the training is already in 6-star for all aspect and i mean those youth player are at least be classified as "potential to be good player" by coaches with 19+ in "judging player potential")

- get license of Germany national team

it is a bugs as the condition is always at 100% in the whole tournament. you know stamina is one of the important factor to win especially you are not leading first class national team. it's pretty unfair =)

- match

I saw once when I used Milan to play Euro Champ League that both Inter & Milan would having home game on the same date and same time!! << i wanna attach this as evidence but not sure how to post it here, please feel free to let me know>>

That's all my opinions and feel free to comment =)

I know it is a very long paragraph and so, to those who read this, thanks so much for your time to read this~ =)

All good suggestions.

1) When i am negotiating a players contract and they want a win bonus, match bonus of say £7k each and i negotiate and lower them less £5k foe each bonus they refuse and want what they want but thats not totally realistic as players negotiate what they want. so improvement on player contract negotiations.

2) When i bid for a comp player the comp asks for more money then he is worth (which is realistic) but when the comp bids less for the same player the comp accepts there offer. that is not realistic and not fair. Improvment in the AI transfer system

1. The search option should be similar to wikipedia search, meaning if you type "steven gerrard" you would go straight to Steven Gerrard profile, instead of having the choose between the only Steven Gerrard in the game.

2. In the "home stats" "away stats" there should be stated numbers of mistakes/mistakes leading to a goal.

3. Should be a training option to train the weaker foot, similar to training new position. It could be 10% of players whole training.

4. While the press conference is a pretty cool feature, its a bit repititive.

5. There should be a feature for the manager to set up a press conference, i.e. before his resignation, before a buy/sell or to resolve some issues or just to talk about things, biggest managers usually have friendly press conference they have once a week or so.

6. I really dislike how the A.I. is poor at seeing potential in players. How often REALLY good regens get released by their teams or sold for small value. That's something which needs improving.

I've had problems with the comparision feature of the game, that is the "touted as" and "dubbed as" thing. It's a good feature but could be so much better.

First of, there are far too few legends players in that list for some nations (only one Irish player and less than 10 english players of which most are current players) while there are hundreds of legends from Brazils.

Also the comparision is often way off. In my game Nedum Onuoha was touted the next Jamie Carragher. For god sakes, they have nothing in common other than being english defenders.

One of problem behind these problems is how the comparision is done. Its only compared if the players have similar height and have similar description (i.e. Midfield Playmaker or Strong Centre Back). Instead there should be variables, like some attributes, preferred foot, preferred move or even city of birth.

Also to have some form of talent recognition in there. I found a young winger touted as the next David Beckham, trained him well but he never got past Championship level, yet he stayed as the next David Beckham.

It should be the comparison disappears when its known he'll never get near the talent of the original, or they shouldn't be compared in the first place if he has a really low PA.

What I would like is player tacts and opp. instructions layed out similar to FML

For those who haven't played it, the screen is split into 3 parts. the whole right side is the instructions. The bottom left section is the formation(click on the appropriate dot for the player), the top left is the players attributes,position and foot.

This way I find is easier, there is no need to go into a players profile and back again to tactics.

Just a small idea about international management: When a player is injured and cannot be called up I'm tired of forgetting to re-pick them. I know requesting match reports works, but having a section underneath saying how many times a player has been called up to the squad in the last year or whether he was in the last two squads would be nice to ensure I get everyone I need in the squad.

League Statistics and Team Statistics should include things like "total number of corners/free kicks/offsides/fouls/penalties/scored penalties/saved penalties/yellow cards/red cards".

I'd also like a "right result" table, showing how things would have panned out if all referee's decisions had been correct. The difference would be smaller on FM than in real life, but it would be a nice addition.

Being able to filter the players history to view all the games, goals and assists he has done in total without having to click on the individual season. It would be great to view the total champions league goals my regen has scored.

I would like stat to see who is the premier leagues, champions league and other leagues top 10 highest scorers ever so I can try and get my regens into that.

1. I think that it is imperative that clubs evolve, as you get situations in which top clubs are mid table sides due to failing to progress with regards to their squads. For example in 2014 Man United are 11th and still playing Scholes, Giggs and Evra, as well as Carrick and Park, all poor players, while Arsenal still play Adebayor, Van Persie, Almunia etc, while you invest in Ronaldo, Rooney or top regens and end up romping your way to a league title. As someone who is computer-illiterate, I have no idea how feasible this may or may not be to implement, but it is one of the key features (in my lowly opinion) that needs to be implemented.

2.The referee not being right all of the time, or 95% of the time. I feel that referees get all the controversial calls correct too often-it'd be nice, albeit perhaps more frustrating at times, if referees got decisions wrong slightly more often.

3.An "anger level" when you criticise the referees. If I'm going to be fined or banned, I want it to be for something more than a mild response-perhaps an option to say, "I feel the referee has cost us the game" which, IRL, noone would be banned for, ranging to, "The referee is a thief" Jose Bosingwa style, for which you would be fined/ banned.

4.I'm not as wound up by the perpetually repetitive press conferences like some people, as they were a new feature, but it is an area that must be improved.

5.Players not taking so many shots with their weaker foot, i.e Michael Owen attempting a lot of 25-30 yard left-foot shots. IRL Owen would instinctively hit a close range tap in left footed, but never (or rarely) hit one from that distance.

Im not going to explain all of my gripes with FM09 simply list them.

- Manchester City have way too much spending power, and attract all the best current generation players, and seem to have a knack of every signing being out of this world.

- AI is too stringest and doesn't negotiate where transfers are concerned. The AI wont pay above £30m for anybody.

- Often AI will not pay £31m but will pay £30m, its too strict, needs to be more flexbile and negotiate more.

- Huge clubs such as Chelsea and Liverpool in extended games, usually around the 2013 mark, will go into administration. Chelsea in my game were actually demoted after going into administration, and then it was a slippery slope, quickly falling out of the league system, with Abramovich still the chairman, quite strange considering he's a billionaire.

- Players being unhappy at the lack of "Managerial Discipline" despite their being no one to discipline.

- Players with amazing statistics seem to do poorly when they play for a human controlled club, particularly the case with regens.

- Human controlled clubs will surge to a 5-0 lead in the first half, and then not score at all in the second, or have the other team mount a comeback.

- Too much of the game time will pass without anything happening. I'll make substitutions in the 80th minute and the game will leap forward too the final whistle, with nothing happening.

Suggestions for FM2010:

- Trophy Room, if FM has the licence for that league already does it then have to get image rights? this would be an excellent feature.

- In-Depth post match interviews.

- Buy Shares in the club with earnings from Managers Wages, or allow you to do something to invest in the club or lower league teams just anything, I've got total career earnings of £15m and its just money sitting there being wasted, I want to do something with it.

- More control over sponsorship deals or agreements

- More indepth meetings with the board members in particular the chairman over issues relating to transfer funds and players.

- Approach chairmen of other club to state interest in player and seek information on whether he is for sale.

- Chairmen of other clubs in a domestic league meet annually to discuss improvements or the situation with referees, any topical issues affecting the game.

- Option to request a fourth official on the touchline assess video replays to assist referee in close penalty and goal line decisions - similar to Howard Webb in Egypt v Brazil Confederations Cup.

- Manager should request the club sign a player and the chairmen will attempt to open dialogue with the targeted club to ensure deal goes through.

- Ability to criticise referees in the game.

- Ability to request to rearrangement of fixtures should International Fixtures clash with Domestic Fixtures.

- Ability to have FA discipline referee should their performance be particularly poor.

- Ability to criticise linesmen, and have their stats recorded for the amount of offsides they give.

- Team talks need to be more flexbile, and selecting the "Wrong" team talk shouldn't result in a defeat or the team playing badly, really annoying when you have world class players.

- Big clubs have to sell their big players for the right money, Ronaldo's £80m transfer to Real Madrid as an example, Kaka £56m to Madrid is another.

- German national team needs to be licencesed.

- Crowd disturbances would be a cool feature, especially at away european games.

- Complain to FIFA should your FA turn down a request.

- FIFA should have more control over the international sector rather than the domestic FA

- Approach the domestic FA and FIFA for specific requests, i.e introduce goal line technology, switch fixture to neutral ground, request games played at more suited stadia with better facilities, cap player wages or pump money into the grass roots.

- Give exclusive interviews to specific media outlets.

- Have a "relationship" with media outlets.

- Media outlets might print a story accusing you of playing a weakened side on purpose, you can refute the allegations and refuse to speak to them again (see alex ferguson and BBC Match of the Day)

- More choice of sponsors in the game, providing greater income.

- Players injuries more varied (Players involved in car crash for example, could be a cool feature)

- Ability to have a private jet purchased for the team to travel abroad in Europe, reducing the level of fatigue in your players.

- During the transfer window clubs offer more players out to other clubs promoting more intense negotations.

- Negotiations need to be more indepth and slightly longer

- Declare interest in player, and have that club report you to FIFA or FA for inappropriate approaches, should you be found guilty, your fined or banned from the touchline.

- Ability to run a Club TV channel, dedicated to your teams football news, and have a level of subscribers giving you increased revenue.

- Arrange open top bus tours on the back of a momentus victory, lifting morale.

- Open stadium for tours on a weekly basis providing more income.

My first wish is a league creator/editor. Its been mentioned a lot, but I think it would enhance the game a lot. I have a lot of implementation ideas to keep it simple, effective, and not to screw up people's databases, but that is hardly the same as having any clue as how to code it :p

Two smaller ideas which might improve things:

1.) Have AI assign "importance" to each game/tournament. Most notably in International management, the best players available are called up nearly always. In real life, less important friendlies and cups are used to test depth and bloody youngsters, which doesn't really happen in the game. Importance could range from 20 to 1, with 20 meaning that strictly the best players for the game should be picked, and 1 meaning the game is purely for experimental purposes and many uncapped but well performing or young and promising players will be called up.

2.) Another hidden attribute of "Longevity". Higher the longevity, the later in the players career a player will break down (think Sheringham) and the lower the attribute the earlier a player will break down. I realize that some combination of attributes, playing time, form, coaching attributes, and training facilities dictates that now, but its just a thought.

One simple thing to help new players get into the game would be the ability to let the assman come up with a tactic. A check-box saying: "Let the assistant manager control match tactics" would let the assman take care of all the tactics and the player could pick the team (or let the assman do it) and buy players. The assman could also comment on his tactical choice:

"I've chosen a defensive 4-5-1 tactic since we're playing Manchester United away. A defensive midfielder will help cover our defense. You should select a strong forward up front to hold up the ball until our midfield can join the attack. Quick midfielders will be an advantage since we want to hit them on the counter attack".

During a match the player could chose to see the slider settings and how the assman changes them during the match to get an idea of how the sliders works, maybe with additional comments from the assman, like: "I'm changing to an attacking formation since we're one down" and the player would see the mentality (and other settings) change in real time.

bring back the clear debt feature that was on fm07. basically if you have enough money in the bank you can use it to help clear debts. or more like the board uses it to clear some debts.

oh yeah and bring back the fm06 first option feature where you can pay an amount up front where you can set how long you would have first option on the player at the price you set.

real madrid use that in real life, dunno why it was taken away.

I don't think that managers arrange them...

Yes IRL, managers have little if any influence on ticket prices.

But how about having an option to Ask the board to consider lowering the ticket price for a certain game to have more chance of packing the stadium out.

Lets say you are in the relegation zone, and have a big 6 pointer coming up at home, lets ask the board to lower ticket prices to fill the stadium to get more support behinf the team.

One simple thing to help new players get into the game would be the ability to let the assman come up with a tactic. A check-box saying: "Let the assistant manager control match tactics" would let the assman take care of all the tactics and the player could pick the team (or let the assman do it) and buy players. The assman could also comment on his tactical choice:

"I've chosen a defensive 4-5-1 tactic since we're playing Manchester United away. A defensive midfielder will help cover our defense. You should select a strong forward up front to hold up the ball until our midfield can join the attack. Quick midfielders will be an advantage since we want to hit them on the counter attack".

During a match the player could chose to see the slider settings and how the assman changes them during the match to get an idea of how the sliders works, maybe with additional comments from the assman, like: "I'm changing to an attacking formation since we're one down" and the player would see the mentality (and other settings) change in real time.

This. Don't think it should be in the actual game though. More of like a tutorial to show more transparency in the tactics and how the AI thinks when tweaking or making tactics so we don't have to continually guess.

Or have it available as an option in the game, so seasoned players can just turn it off whilst newbies and tactic analysts can turn it on to observe.

I don't know if it's already been mentioned because I CBA to check through such a long thread.

But.

What with a lot of games out nowadays on PC being FULLY customisable, I'd like to see FM go in the same direction, at least when it comes to the data editor. None of this "hardcoded into the game" BS. I want things to be fully customisable. I want to be able to alter the format of a major competition/division and the number of teams that can enter it (especially frustrating that you can't do that if you're trying to create a database based on a past season). I want to be able to get rid of points deductions (very frustrating that you can't do that if you're trying to do a data update for the following season).

I'd also like to see some sort of scenario situation to spice things up a bit. Like a "save club x from relegation when they are 7 points off safety with 5 games to go" type thing, along with other scenarios of course. Adds another dimension to the game.

FULLY customisable set-pieces and tactics would be nice too, similar to what CM appears to be doing, as well as the opportunity to hone them on the training field and to do training matches.

It has probably been mentioned already but it'd be nice if the AI wasn't so dependent on the CA/PA values, it kind of makes the game feel superficial when you find a good player with low CA and you can't sell him for half the price you can get for a worse player with a higher CA.

Maybe the game should adopt some sort of "rating system" like Genie Scout, I generally don't use scouting programs, I think they ruin the game, but usually after I'm done with a game I check my players in genie scout, and most of the time the time the "Current rating" is VERY accurate. If Genie can do it so can SI.

Can the guys at SI please take a look at how much the game UI can be improved by allowing us to display more information in both the

SQUAD Screen

TACTICS Screen

Opp Instruction (Who wants to click 10 diff times to see the attributes just to find out if you should man mark, close down, or show on hard before every game?)

The following skinning modification from Surferosa has been amazing in making the game a much more fluid experience

lhs.jpg

playersgeneral.jpg

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=125702

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=124064

I have an idea regarding scouting, which for me is one of the most enjoyable experiences in the game.

Firstly, the ability to snap up players who don't yet have a club; eg 14 year olds playing for local teams miday through the season. It just makes it abit more realistic, having your scouts and about to see who has potential.

Secondly, to filter exactly what to have your scout search for. For example, I want a good, propesctive GK; I will tell myt scout to look in location X for a goalkeeper that is at most 21. THis means my scout comes back with different options for me.

Archived